EXO K

EXO Imagines

Suho Imagine

     Suho took you to a mall for your date. This day is very special for the both of you because this is the place where you first met. You held hands together while walking in and out of different stores and he started to buy you many gifts.

     The two of you stopped for a while infront of a popcorn stand. You held Suho's hand when he was about to buy a popcorn for you and pulled him back to his place. "Suho-ah, you don't need to buy me all these. Just having you by my side right now is enough," you said, painting a smile and looked at his eyes. He held your shoulders and kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry if I made you feel like this. I just want you to feel that you're special to me."

     You looked at his worried eyes and pinched his cheeks. "I'm already special because you love me. I love you Junmyeon." He hug you really tight and put his head over your shoulder. "I love you too ____."

 

D.O Imagine

     You went to EXO's Dorm because Kyungsoo texted you that EXO had gone into practice and he was left alone because he doesn't feel well. You saw the door open and made your way inside. You kept on calling D.O's name but no one answers back. Suddenly, someone put arms around your neck and embraced you tightly. It was him, your wonderful namjachingu, Kyungsoo.

     "Jagi, I really missed you," he said as he kisses your hair. You broke the hug and turned around to see him. "I thought you're sick. You made me feel worry," you said while pouting at him. "I didn't tell you that I'm sick, I said that I don't feel well because you're not here, but now that you're already here, I'm now okay. I love you my one and only jagi," D.O uttered, cuddling you again. You hug him back. "I love you too my prince charming."

 

Chanyeol Imagine

     Your professor gave you so many assignments for this day and you need to pass it tomorrow to cope up with the deadline. Because it's late night already and you're not yet done, you fell asleep infront of your books while sitting. Suddenly, a deep quick kiss on the cheek wakes you up.

     "Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the dorms now and sleeping," you said while yawning and rubbing your eyes. He sat beside you and started squeezing your hands. "I just want to check if my girlfriend is okay. I know you can do that ___-ah." You smiled at him and cupped his face with your hands. "Thank you for being here as my inspiration. I love you Channie." He kissed your nose. "I love you too, my jagi."

 

Baekhyun Imagine

     You are currently at home, reading a sci-fi book, then you decided to turn the radio on because your boyfriend will be the VJ for today. You really enjoy listening at his voice and you love the songs that he sings. Then the topic went about relationships and Baekhyun said something really sweet. "To my one and only beautiful girlfriend, I know you're listening right now. Thank you for your support and for your unconditional love. I really love you so much and I promise to make you feel special everyday. Saranghae ___-ah." Tears started to pile up in your eyes and you hug the radio. "I love you too, my Baekhyun," you said to yourself while smiling.

 

Kai Imagine

     The both of you went to the dance practice room because he asked your help in furnishing his dance steps. Like him, you're also good in dancing, but you know he's better than you and him asking help? Maybe he just wanted to spend his time with you after a long interval since the two of you get together.

     You started to play the music as you sat on the floor, leaning your back on the mirror and taking a video of him while watching Kai dance. He's really a dancing machine. A dance monster. His moves are really melting. Why is he even asking for help when he's already good enough?

     "Oppa, why do you keep on repeating steps no.1, 4, and 3? Is that really the right steps?" you asked when you noticed that the 1st video you recorded was different from the second one. He sat beside you and laid his head on your left shoulder as he inspects the videos.

     "1. 4. 3. I love you," he explained.

     You slightly punched him on his chest and you stood up, starting to dance with the music. This time, repeating the step nos. 4, 8, and 6.

     "Sa. Rang. Hae," you explained as he watched you dance. He stood up and wrapped his arms around your waist and stick his nose to your nose.

     "I'm so lucky to have you, my jagiya. I love you," he added.

 

Sehun Imagine

     You were sitting at the sofa, reading a novel which Suho gave you last week. You're already in the midst of the pages when you felt a hand over your shoulder which made you jump and be scared. "Sehun-ah, why did you scared me like that? My heart almost fall out," you  protested while looking at him, you feeling embarassed.

     "Wanna have some bubble tea? I bought 2. One for you and one for me," he offered as he handed you the bubbletea out of a paperbag. You accepted it and sat beside him on the sofa. You the TV, seeing a football game. Sehun had his eyes locked on the TV screen, for he likes football a lot. Whenever his favorite team scores, he's jumping out of the sofa and screams like a happy fangirl. You couldn't help yourself but laugh with his cute expression. When he saw you laughing, he frowned and asked you why. Then you covered your mouth to prevent the loud laugh that will burst soon.

     "You won't tell me huh," he said, like he's planning something just to know the reason why you are you laughing. But you hesitated to tell.

     "Are you sure you won't tell me? You'll pay for this!" he warned, then he started to tickle you in your ticklish parts. Your a very ticklish person, so you laughed hard until you fall out of the sofa. Luckily, Sehun grabbed you before your back hit the surface of the floor. He made you sit again and you continued to laugh.

     "Even though you won't tell me, I still love you __-ah," he said. But when you continued to laugh, he tried to tickle you again then you sprinted away from him as he tried to catch you.