001 -

Confessions for the Ignorant You - Another Story -

Qri P.O.V

It's 4:10 pm and you told me those same words, again. Hmm. . what face should I make right now ? Eh, I'll just give you the usual and as I did, I quickly turned around while slinging my backpack on my shoulder, hoping you don't notice my bashful face. I could feel my heart rapidly beating and the skin on my cheeks warm up intensely.

"Wah, wait no ! Seriously, I meant it this time !" You childishly whined and stomped your foot on the ground. I pretended to look tired and annoyed, as I turned my head back to look at you. You had this ridiculously adorable look on your face from how demanding your voice was, but like always . . I'll ignore you just once more,

"Wanna eat ramen together ?" I happily said. You looked at me in disbelief, but shrugged it off quickly. Gulping in whatever pride you held, you yelped,

"Okay. . Let's go !"

We left the school in silence, not one word being said. I stole small glances to see you just awkwardly bobbing your head and making frustrated expressions at yourself. I hope you can't hear the sound of my heart. It's so loud and aching. . but still I can't seem to say yes to you.

I know the reason why I'm this way. Please forgive the fact that I've fallen in love with you too. But as for the courage to say yes to you. . I really just don't have it. And the only thing I can rely are my feelings for you.

Sorry. . but . . I just can't seem to say yes to you. I'm too scared. Too embarrassed.

This is the worst I've done to somebody ! Ah ! But I'm cheering for you so badly. . with this terrible personality of mine.

I promise, I'll say yes. . but please, do something that'll make me realize that I don't need to be so scared !

Seriously ! You make me hurt you so much and yet you still like me the very same. Gah. . I'm so sorry ! 

I really do love you, Park Hyomin !

---

Aren't you annoyed ? Weren't you ever angry ? How can you be so insisting and patient for someone like me ?

All the guys and girls in our school gave up on me on just one try. . why is it that you say it so many times ?!

I screamed into my pillow while clutching my cellphone with all my might and thought,

"You're so cute and patient for me. . but I'm just too shy. Please, I need your help to make me say yes !"

But what if you grow tired of me ? No, no. . I'll definitely say yes to you. . someday. I rolled on my bed angrily, trying to rid my mind of her. My hand was still holding onto my cellphone. I laid my back against the matress and turned it on. The screen lit up brightly and digital letters spelling out your name was all over my cellphone. I had 7 unread messages from you and I just sighed, as I turned my phone off. I REALLY AM SORRY !

I want to cry so much. I feel so bad doing this to you.

I hate myself for making you upset.

Park Hyomin, please don't be hurt !