chapter1:goodbye my beloved

the 10 victime

author note:

so this chapter is kinda explain the relation ship between kris and taeyeon and chanyeol

if anyone was reading this am i concediring delusional because i sill have feeling for kristae

ps:this story is like in the victorian era like :1890-1900


taeyeon pov:

she stood up watching her dear husband leaving for work she kept staring at him leaving from the window until his sight dissipaire.

she felt like she already miss him.she fall for him very deeply he's the one who save her from an almost heartbreak.

kim taeyeon have been married to kris wuyifan just a week.she just a girl who had very hard life her mother died and left her little brother and her alone.she

was working as maid in houses but in the ending she always got kicked out it turn out that the masters that she was serving had fall for her over the heels

 so their wifes had to do something to keep her away poor girl she didnt do anything is not her fault that she's very pretty she left with no house no money nothing after years she was working as writer for a journal she finally found some happiness.

to be honest her husband ''kris wuyifan'' wasnt her first love no it was the derp happy virus''park chanyeol'' 

they work in the same office well her feelings for him was getting stronger and she knew exactley that h was feeling the same but she pretend that she not awaring of his feelings and this is how they still in the same spot.

well chanyeol wasnt get too much money(but that doesent change the fact that he is very handsome)and he has to care of his little brother  so the idea of marriage these days was impossible.

but then taeyeon know the she became rich it look like her aunt who live in france died so now she own all the fortune.taeyeon was about to make her move toward chanyeol until she met kris in yuri house he got fall in love with her so hard and it didnt even pass a week and half he propose to marry her well taeyeon wasnt from the girls who believe in love at first sight but somehow kris change her point of view updside down.

she didnt put in her mind that the fast engagment and epic love will some how make chanyeol jeoluse in any way he wasnt the type of guys who got jeoluse easily.

because she still remmeber the day he came to her house and how his face was so red fom anger.

flashback:

it was afternoon while taeyeon was making dinner for herself bell ring she open the door and it was

''chanyeol what are you doing here''

''i heard your getting married''

''yes did you came to congratulate me''

''i came here to warning you this man is complete stranger you dont know anything about him''

''i dont need to know about him all what i know that he love me and i love him''

''are you even sure taeyeon you know him for a week and you already fall for his trap''

''not every man need 6 years to know the woman he love''

''i loved you sinse the first time i laid my eyes on you and i thought that you were feeling the same''

''that what i thought maybe i didnt know what is love''.

then he expload with anger telling her how rush she is but she didnt mind at all

''i swear i will kill him some day just wait''

end of flashback:

but she didnt bother herself thinking about chanyeol she wanted to enjoye her new life with kris beyond the limits cause kris was everthing to her.

after a month(taeyeon pov):

it had been month sinse i was married with kris and i was extra happy but there always something bother me ''park chanyeol''well i dream of him 3 times it was :i saw my husband kris laying on the floor he was murdred and everytime the place change but detailes dont and what bother me the most that i felt comftabal because he die and ran into chanyeol arms

what doesent make a sense is how could i be happy for kris death well all what i hope that this dream will never come true.

 

 

 

to be continued.....