Prologue

I wish you were mine.

 

 

Hwayoung and Jongdae were childhood friends, they met when they were in 4th grade. Hwayoung was a new student at Jongdae's class. She was very shy at first, she was always alone during break. She didn't have a lot of friends. Jongdae was her first friend, although he trolled her sometimes.  

 Jongdae was her neighbour. His parents were close to her parents. Jongdae and Hwayoung played together almost every day.

But one day, Hwayoung had to move to another country. Her father had a promotion. She was only 8 years old. Jongdae was a bit sad that Hwayoung left Korea. 

15 years later..

Jongdae still pulls prank on his close friends. He become a sweet guy. Jongdae has only eyes for his first love Hwayoung. He makes a lot of friends, EXO. He attends an art school. 

 

Hwayoung has grown up. She become a beautiful person. She is bubbly, nice and energetic. She arrived to Korea one years ago. Now, she is a student in photography. She attends an art school. But, Hwayoung lost her memories due an accident in America. She doesn't remember her friends. She doesn't remember Jongdae. 

 

One day, their paths will bump into each other. 

 ____________

Aliyanah's Note (29/06/2014) Mianhae for the late update ! ;w; I did on my phone. Sorry if it's short! It's only the prologue! Atm I'm watching the match between Brazil and Netherlands ! I will work on the story later. 

16/08/2014: Changed something !