FINALE

Eye Candy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae Rim’s POV

 

I saw him entering the classroom. My face wreathed in sweet smiles. He walked steadily towards his table and continued reading his contentious book on history. His black hair was tousled perfectly; sometimes his face split into a broad smile. I never found myself laughing or got excited while reading a history book. I just stared him with my goo-goo eyes again; he looked so cute. With his shy smiles traced on his fine lips and sparkling dazzling eyes, my Myungsoo was totally perfect.

I crushed on him since we’re a forth grader. The first day I met Kim Myungsoo, I flipped. There was something special inside of him. Fortunately,I got into the same classes with him every year. My friend,Namjoo said it was a fate. Well, she had said good words; she made me happy. But I was a coward, I didn’t have encouragement to confess to him.

It had been a long time;as we’re in our sophomore year now. I learnt how to control myself. And I also learnt that he never fancied me.

I stared him. He didn’t even budged from the seat nor distracted by the noise. Everyone loved to make chaos;throwing papers and dusters, playing soccer in the class but all the while he kept reading. The bells rang as I just finished picturing his gorgeous eyes which tracing every inch of words  in the book. He quietly stood up, placing a bookmark between two pages. He took out his lunch and left the class without a small glance. He left me while I was still daydreaming, obsessing over  him.

 

I needed to grab this chance that had given by God. There was only him, alone in the class. Everyone was still having their lunch break. I thought for a way so that I could approach him without being awkward and quietly I took out my calculus workbook.

A question would not hurt,right ?

Were you freaking kidding me ? He was a genius in math. A question would be only a piece of cake for him.

“Ermm. Hi Myungsoo. Can you solve this question ?”

I was dying there; I was so done with my weak heart. He gazed at me with those eyes. His dazzling eyes made my heart thumping wildly.

As usual, he’s being nice to me. Well, everyone in this school knew that he was a nice and soft-hearted boy. He solved the question very fast and taught me how to do it.

I thought I could handle myself in front of him. But it was a mess. My mind was miserable and I couldn’t even stare into his eyes more than a minute.

Just shoot me now.

“Th—thanks.” My voice sounded like a frog.

“Nice hair-pin you got there.” He expressed with a small smile and continued his reading.

“Uh-huh.” I sat at my place back awkwardly. I touched my panda hair-pin. Did he tried to say that,

“Hey that fatass panda on your hair is ugly.”

Was it funny or nice? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter