Lesson

More like 3 theme challenge lolll

100 Themes Challenge 

96. Lesson

image

 

        "I don't like this." You mutter under your breath and the man behind you takes a heavy sign.

        "Well you won't learn unless you try!" He scolds, and gently flicks your forehead for you to get back to your wits.

        "Aish, oppa!" You complain and he purses his lips.

        "Try again." He aligns your fingers along the fingerboard of the guitar.

        "These are the basic chords. You can do this. When you play them together like this, you can make something nice." Himchan lightly places both of his hand over yours and he instructed you step by step.

        In a couple of seconds, a simple, but beautiful, melody is being played and you giggle in fascination.

         "Okay, you try by yourself." Himchan removes his hands away from you, and he wraps them around your waist. He rests his head on your back and you hear him sigh, but with content this time.

        You glide your fingers along the strings once. You readjust your left hand to another position, and your right hand brushes the fingers again, making an entirely new note.

        You let out a satisfied grin to yourself, and you move your fingers again to make a whole new note.

        "Good job, now try to go on beat." Himchan mutters on your back, and you let out another giggle.

        "Don't talk like that, it tickles." You realign your fingers to where you first started, and you take another attempt.

        "What tickles?" Himchan speaks into your back again, and he lifts his head up so he could nuzzle himself into the crook of your neck.

        "Yah, oppa, I am trying to focus." You furrow your eyebrows as you try to process the written music notes to your fingers to at least make a song that made sense.

        Himchan hears your failed attempts, and he puts his head up so his chin is now on your shoulder.

        "Let's try again." He whispers into your ear, before smiling like a fool and kissing your ear.

        Himchan presses his body closer to the back of yours, and he places his hands on top of yours once again.

        Being guided by your boyfriend, an actual piece is finally played on the guitar. You look behind you, and you see himchan playing with such ease. You didn't understand how he got it so easily. His eyes stay focused to his hands sliding across the board, making different sounds with each strum, and occasionally his eyes would shift down to his right hand to check on how well he is playing.

        "Do I look that handsome when I play?" Himchan stops and looks up to stare right back at you.

         You feel your face slowly burn into a bright red, and you turn your head away so you could put your attention somewhere else.

        "What are you saying? You are so cocky." You try to push him away from you, but that failed because he is sitting right behind you.

        "This is only our first lesson, and this is how you treat your teacher?" Himchan makes an overly dramatic gasp, and he out his hand to his chest acting as if you just broke his heart.

        "You are so annoying sometimes. Just teach me." You go in position again, but unexpectedly himchan grabs the guitar from above you and pulls it away from you. "Yah, what was that for?"

        Himchan gently lays the guitar on the hardwood floor and his arms return back to your waist. Himchan quickly pecks you and he pulls back so you could see his lips curl into an obnoxious smirk, "Class is over, time for my student to pay the teacher."