Chapter I

Growl Of Hope

 

 

2:00a.m

You should be slepping by now because you have school in the morning, but you can't. It's full moon. So today, like everytime that the moon it's like this, you can't sleep.

You're in your bedroom at the window, hearing the loud growls that come from the woods. You're house is right next to it and your bedroom window even face it.

«I wonder what they are doing...how I wish I could be one of them....»

Since an young age that you have this weird fixation in wolves. Nobody knows why, not even you, but you can't help it.

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................

 

10:30a.m

 

First class is over and your in the classroom waiting for the next one.

You're head is lying on the table as you are half asleep. Suddenly, a warm hand starts to go throw your head gently making you smile a bit.

You're so tired that you don't even bother to lift your head and face the person and, besides, that makes you fall more into sleep.

 

'' ''_______''.....''______''!!!!!!'' WAKE UP!''

''Humm? What? What happened?''- you say, lifting your head up and facing a mad teacher. ''Oooh I'm sorry!''

 

You can hear your classmates whispering between each other about you, but you don't care...you never care.

 

Bell rings, announcing lunch time.

 

This is you're favorite part of the day. It's when you can see your crushes.

 

You enter cafeteria and immediatly your eyes turn to their table.

«Aaaah...there they are...» - you think, while fixating on this special boy - «He's getting hotter day by day»

 

You were talking about Sehun, one of you're crushes. He's a member of EXO-K, one of the leading gangs in your school. He's a tall, handsome and charismatic boy. Althought, he's always with a grumpy face, you can't help but to feel attracted by him.

 

You start walking to your table, still daydreaming about him, when you suddenly bump into someone.

 

''I-I'm so sorry!!''- you say, immediatly, without notice first who you've bumped into.

 

''!''- he said with a harsh voice, turning around to face you - ''Humm...it's you...'' His voice instantly decreased tone when he saw who you were.

 

You look up.

It's J-Hope, you're other crush. He's a member from BTS, EXO'S rival gang.

You blush at the sight. You can't believe that you've just touch him but his words caused some confusion in your head.

You can't understand why he calmed down after seeing that it was you.

 

During all that, you noticed that EXO-K members were watching you two very carefully and returned to the talking imediatly after J-Hope turned around and left you, going with his fellow members to their table. 

 

You spent the rest of the day thinking about what happened, and your confusion and curiosity were increasing as he time passed by.

 

«I can't understand why he said that....»

 

................................................................................................................................................................................

School's over.

It's winter so, althought, it's only 19:00p.m, it's already dark.

On summer time, you usually go for a walk in the woods, but since now it's already dark you're supposed to go straight home.

 

You're arriving home, with your head still wondering around when you hear a loud growl.

 

''It must come from the woods!!''- you say, rushing through them.

 

You stop at the sight.

 

Two big  black wolves, walking around in circles, ready to attack each. Eleven more around them, separated into two distinct groups. These ones where also growling madly at each other. It's, actually, the first time that you see real wolves, but this ones are much different from the ones you saw in books.

 

Suddenly, one of them attacks, bitting the other on the leg making him squeal in pain.

 

''NOOOOOO!!''- you say, turning their attention to you. 

 

Now, there you are, in the middle of the woods with thirteen wolves looking at you with big red eyes.

 

Your legs start to tremble as one of the fighting wolves reaches closer to you.

You close your eyes as hard as you can expecting him to attack you at any moment, but that didn't happen.

Instead, he turned around and disappeared in the woods with his group. 

The other group takes longer to go away because of their hurted fellow. This one gets up slowly from the ground and faces you for some seconds before disappearing as well.

 

You stay on the same spot for some seconds, trying to get back to yourself.

 

You head home still trembling. 

 

Now you can't stop thinking about their eyes. There were something about them that you can't explain. 

 

«Their eyes...They remind me of someone...»

 

 

................................................................................................The End.........................................................

 

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one! XOXO~~