First day of school

Only You

"First day of school, here goes nothing." Eunji said to herself. She walked to her walk in wardrobe put on her uniform. She let her long straight hair loose. "Unnie!" Naeun shouted in front of her room. "I'm almost ready, wait up!" Eunji shouted back. 

"So, Unnie, first day of school, maybe unnie will find your first boyfriend?" Naeun . "You know that's not possible Naeun-ah, I don't think that'll ever happen" Eunji replied. "Who knows, love can't be avoided unnie". Eunji just stayed quiet, and in the heart she thought, "Will I fall in ove?"

At Cuboid high school.

"Taemin oppa!" "Naeun-ah" the two love birds hugged each other. It's been almost a year since they started dating, and they become more and more attached to each other. "Hi Eunji-ah" Taemin greeted Eunji, Eunji just smile back. "I'm gonna walk around, I'll see you in class okay?" "Arraseo unnie, don't be late." Naeun replied and walked in with Taemin. 

Eunji started to walk around, and she ended up sitting down on a bench in the school park. There she saw a group of girls surrounding a man. "He's kind of cute" Eunji said in her heart. On the other side, Kibum was busy being admired by his "fans". Kibum was the king of all playboys, he had never fall in love and determined to never fall in love. He was talking to one of his fans when he saw her. She was sitting alone in the bench, listening to her ipod. She doesn't seem to care much about all the noises from his fans. 

Kibum walked over and left his fans. "Hi" he greeted. The girls looked back and said "Hi". "I'm Kibum, what's yours?" He gave her his deadly smile. "Eunji" Eunji answered back and smiled cassually. Then Eunji's phone rang, she looked at her phone and turned her head to Kibum. "I better get going. Bye!" Eunji smiled and left. 

Kibum smiled, so far, no girl has ever ignored him like Eunji. Kibum decided to go to his class. And somehow he felt butterflies in his stomach.