Epilogue

Dare You to Move

Epilouge

Play this

 

~1 year later~

Seungri looks at the house he hasn’t stepped a foot in since going to university. He always managed to make up an excuse for not being able to visit but as soon as summer vacation started his mother refused no as an answer. That’s how Seungri finds himself standing in front of the doors wanting nothing more than to turn around and go back to the apartment he shares with Daesung.

Deciding that there is no point in just standing around Seungri opens the door. ˝I’m here.˝ he calls out but there’s no reply.

He walks to the living room but instead of finding his mother like he expects he is meet with Chaerin sleeping on the sofa. Seungri can’t stop himself from staring at her. She changed a lot since the last time he saw her. The biggest change is definitely her hair that is blond now. But the thing Seungri notices is how she looks more mature even when she is just sleeping. They never spoke much after their parent’s wedding. They mostly said hello to each other or talked about irrelevant things if it was necessary.

Before he can go hide in his room to think of an excuse to leave the front door open and he hears his mother saying ˝I’m back.˝ Seungri quickly backs away from Chaerin and goes to his mother. ˝I’ll help you with that.˝ he says grabbing one of the bags from his mothers hand.

As Seungri’s mother starts preparing diner after they putted away the groceries they talk about some unimportant stuff. Seungri doesn’t fail to notice the frown on his mothers face as she tells him that Chaerin’s father won’t join them for diner because he is working late. He also notices the mocking tone she uses when she ads ˝Once again.˝

Before Seungri can ask if everything is all right between the two of them he hears a gasp behind him. He doesn’t have to turn around to make sure that it’s Chaerin. Who else would be surprised? They exchange awkward greetings before his mother rushes them to sit down so they can start eating diner. Seungri’s mother does the most of the talking while Seungri and Chaerin answer her question but never talk directly to each other.

Seungri fells like he will jump out of his skin if he has to be in the room with his mother and Chaerin at the same time so he doesn’t hesitate to bolt up from the table and practically run to his mother’s room when his mother asks him to bring her the cookbook one of the neighbors wants to borrow.

Going thru the mess of papers, postcards, photo books and cookbooks (his mother insist it’s creative mess but nobody agrees with her) he sees something he is one hundred percent sure he shouldn’t have came across.

 

Midnight already passed but Seungri still doesn’t go into his room. He can’t sleep because his mind keeps going to the papers he saw in his mother’s bedroom. His mind can’t wrap around everything that might happen once their parents tell them about it.

The light in the kitchen suddenly turns on and Seungri whips around to see who came in. He feels both relived and worried when he sees Chaerin standing there with wide eyes.

˝Hey,˝ Seungri greets trying not to make thing any more awkward then they already were ˝You can’t sleep either.˝

˝Yeah,˝ Chaerin chuckles ˝It feels weird to sleep in my bad after so long.˝

˝I know exactly how you fell.˝

They spend the next hour talking about university life and laughing at lame jokes. Seungri couldn’t be happier because he missed this so much. He missed seeing Chaerin every day, he missed talking to her but what he missed the most was her laugh. Especially when she would cover in order to hide her teeth and Seungri thinks that that is definitely one of the most adorable things he ever saw in his life.

Chaerin yawns glancing at the clock ˝I think I should go to bed if I don’t want to look like a panda tomorrow.˝

She goes to her room but Seungri doesn’t move from his spot. His mind once again drifts of to the divorce papers he saw in his mother’s bedroom.

Maybe, just maybe their story wasn’t over yet.


A/N: I know it’s late but I had troubles writing it because I didn’t want to end it but they say all good things must come to an end so here it is. If a lot of people are interested I might make a sequel in witch you will find out what happens to our ririn (or you can just imagine). I said I will talk about why I wrote this so here t goes. In most of the stories I read Seungri was always the playboy/prankster or something like that and the two of them would always hate each other. I really wanted to see something different and this idea popped into my head and here we are now.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing this story.