Jalous Jimin

Jealous Jimin

It was a sunny spring afternoon. Jimin and you were just laying in his bed at the dorm. You were laying on his chest while he was your hair with one hand and typing on his cellphone with another hand. You were circling with your finger on his chest  and also played on your cell.

V came into the room.

«Yah,guys, did you see how nice the weather is outside?» he said while pointing out the window.

You stood up and looked trough the window.»Minie,the weather really is nice,you wanna go the a walk?»you tickeld him a little»little walk^^»you sweetly smiled at him. Jimin puts away his ceel and sits up to give you one quick kiss on the lips and smiles back at you.»Good idea,lets go»he stood up and pulled you with him.»V,you?re not going with us.Better luck next time hehe» jimin passed with you in his  hand while patting Von his shoulder.You giggled.

«yah!» V shouted»you guys are not cool» he pouted then went to find Kookie.

 

Jimin and you started walking towards the park and on halfway to the park he suddenly stops walking.

«ah» he starts patting his pants,looking for something»i forgot my wallet»his brows furrowed.

You took a deep sigh.»i dont wanna go back to the dormmmm»you pouted then made a sour face.

«but i cant be without my ID» he tried to make you go with him back. You just raised a brow.

«okaay,just go by yourself,i'll be in the park,i really dont feel like going back again.»you gave an option.

«well okay then.»he smiled sweetly,pulled you to him and kissed you sweetly.You adored kissing with him,or any skinship in general,it was just perfect.You were about to pull away when he puleld you even closer to himself to kiss you even deeper. This kiss was different than usual kisses but you didnt mind,as long as he kisses you.he let you go slowly,smiled sweetly and went back in the way of the dorm,walking really fast.

 

Well that leaves you you a little time to yourself. You slowly went towards park just enjoying the sunny weather. In the park you sat on a bench in that was in the shade and started looking around randomly when you recognized a familiar person. Joon,a friend who you know for a long time but you rarely see him cause he studies a lot for his medical collage. He noticed you and just looked in your way. You waved in his direction and he waved back at you. He started walking towards you and smiled widely.

«____-ah! Omg, it's really you!» he said joyfully.

«Joon! I havent seen you in such a long time» when he finally came close enough he took you into a happy spinning hug you guys always did,it was kinda oyur thing. That hug never had any chemistry in it,cause he had longterm girlfriend who didnt mind you two being like that.Jimin on the other hand..was a different story.

Just at that fatal moment,while you two were hugging and laughing like idiots Jimin came back,with the expresion on his face worse then any serial killer would have.Your eyes matched with his and you quickly said Joon to put you down. Joon saw Jimin and quickly put you down,feely kinda bad.

«who do you think you are to touch my girlfriend»he pointed a finger into joons chest,rougly poking him. His face was still so angry and full of rage .Joon tried to stay as calm as posible.

«jimin,yah!»you pulled his hand»he's just a friend,let this go»you tried to pull him away from Joon, but he just shook your hand of him roughly, and punches Joon with his fist into his jaw. Few people started looking towards you three and some girls commented «thats jimin from bts» Joon was sitting on the floor holding his jaw,while his mouth was bleeding. You squat down next to Joon trying to remove his hand so you could see is he's okay. «are you okay?» you asked with a worry tone. That made Jimin even more mad so he just pulled you by your arm and started pulling you back to the dorm.

«lets just go» he said coldly.

«sorry Joon!» you shouted back to Joon.,and let Jimin to pull you.

When you were closer to the dorm you shook your arm out of his rough grip,you were so mad. He turned to you and looked at you like you just commited the biggest crime of your life.

«what the hell is wrong with you?are you crazy? How can you hit him?? Go apogize!» You comanded.
«whats wrong with me? What the hell are you doing hugging him like he's me?i wont apologize to anyone who touches my girl»he started arguing.

«so what if i hugged my bestfriend who i didnt see in one year.who yre you to forbbid me of doing something,i'm not your property,and you just cant top that off with hitting a stranger»

«do you know how it looks when you hug guys rendomly and you're in public relationship with me.»

«oh yeaahh,suuureee make this my fault, really mature»you started walking backwards»you know what,i think i've had enough of you today,when you come to your senses,you know where to find me» you turned around and walked home. He came after you,grabed your hand and turned you to face him.

«yah!»he pouted»lets talk,please»he suggested with  a calm voice.The expresion on your afce told him he wont make you soft just by pouting.»lets take a walk»he tried
«i dont feel like taking a walk anymore» you said and shook your hand of his.»it will take more then two sencences to fix that you hit Joon»you turned and went home.

 

Jimin felt horrible,but he knew this was your method of making him think about what he did.he went back to the dorm.When he entered Jin and V stopped to see what happened.Seeing his face made them furrow their brows.

«it was a quite short walk» V said.
«where's ____?» Jin asked with confusion.

Jimin just made a long sigh and went to his room. He layed in the bed and put his arm over his face. «i'm such an idiot» he tought. He wanted to text you but he knew you would ignore it. Your stubborness was not an easy thing to deal with.

When the night came he finally decided to go to your place uninvited.You were just preparing to go to sleep while talking to Joon over the phone about his jaw. He said it was okay but you still apologized for a milion times. You layed in your bed thinking of Jimin. You were mad but you still wanted him to be here but you were to tired so you just fell asleep. At some part of the night a strong arm was warped around your wait. He snuggled his face into your neck and then he realized he woke you up.

«i'm sorry» he whispered «i just couldn't stay away» he slightely sighed.

You let a strong sigh and it made his freeze,cause he tought you would send him away.

«you shouldn't hit people on the streets,Minie» you said back.
he started breathin again,less coutious of what you might say.

«i'll apologize»he said.
«i know you will»you said lightly while caressing his arm around you whick made him pull you closer to him. He started kissing your neck.
«it would've been such a waste if i stayed at the dorm» he whispered softly while leaving more sweet kisses on your neck. You turned so you could face him and caressed his cheek,and while caressing you slaped him a bit.

«yah!»he furrowed his brows.You smiled» that was your punishment»and then you started laughing.He started ticking you and your bed soon became a battlefield. He ended up on you with his both hand on the sides of your head. He waited a bit then smashed his lips on yours. The kiss started lightly but then it got deeper. You pulled his whole body on you even tough he was heavy but you didnt mind. You put your hands on his neck to make him kiss you deeper. He let a moan and then sat up and pulled you with him but then you just fell back but this time he was on the bottom. He made you lay on himwhile his one hand was on your waist and with other one he was holding your face to keep you close. You tired to move away a little.»i'm still mad at you» you said while raising a brow and giving him a small peck on the lips. « i like when you're mad»he smiled and pull you back to kiss you deeply again. «then i wont be mad ever again  so you cant enjoy this kind of things» he said with a grin. «yah!» he pouted. You just laughed, layed on his chest and went back to sleep.

 

This is my first fanfic,i wrote it for my best friend.
hope you like it ^^