one.

Love In Dorm 212
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter one: A sarcastic argument 

so hey you, thanks for reading this fanfic and be sure to leave a comment & also a upvote if you loved it! <33

-- 

 

 

"I swear you would love this school!" Sooyoung bragged as Yuri rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure. Studying." Yuri said sarcastically as Yoona stifled a slient laugh, " except for studies."  Sooyoung then added as she grinned sheepishly at the tanned girl. 

" Soo is just kidding, this school is good? Bull." Jessica spitted as Sooyoung rolled her eyes. 

Yuri laughed at the quarrel between the 2 girls.

" Why are you guys dressed up like this?" Yuri asked as she looked over to Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona's pullover and long jeans paired with converse.

Not to mention, they look extremely dull wearing it. 

 

"Duh. Fashion." Sooyoung grinned sheepishly as Jessica smacked Sooyoung's head. " what do you say? My dear blackpearl?" Jessica asked gently as Yuri faked a scared face. Jessica is scary when she starts to speak softly. 

" ohh!" Yuri giggled as she watched the girls eyeing at her outfit, 

" I must surely thank Sunny for this. Or else I'm the only person in the group not in this school." Yuri smiled at Sunny as the shorter girl giggled as she waved her hand, signaling it's okay.

"Our tour with you ends here." Yoona pouted as Yuri hugged her, " mmhm. I can handle it my own." Yuri smiled back as she walked into the office. 

 

" Kwon Yuri of the Kwon company? Welcome here. I'm Ms Kim." A woman in her 40s asked politely as Yuri nodded. She somehow cringed when she heard her parents's company being mention.

She doesn't likes to get her name mention, her previous school, she was chased by crazy fanboys around the school every single day.

They would always chant, " Kwon Yuri jjang! Kwon Yuri, be mine?!" But Yuri would always reject them, extremely terrified at their craziness.

  She looked around the office curiously. The office looks clean and organize, everything looks expensive. It wasn't an plain, ordinary office. It was decorated and with water fountain right in the middle. She's amazed.

Yuri starts to think about what other great things she will see when she toured more around the school. 

But everything was ruined when a bunch of boys walked in, injured. Yuri widened her eyes as she looked at their state. All 6 of them. 

 

" injured again?" Ms Kim sighed heavily as when she offered to help, the boys shrugged it off as they walked into the nearby first aid room, dirtying the whole place as if it was their home. 

 

"Done. Next thing is your dorm room..." Ms Kim trailed off as she hurried to her desk and checked her computer.

" oh no. There's no room left in the girls apartment." Ms Kim gave Yuri a disappointed look as Yuri widened her eyes. 

" is there's a problem?" Yuri questioned as Ms Kim spoke nervously, " there wasn't any rooms in the girls apartment.. But there's a spare bed in the boy dorm. But you'd have to share with him a room." 

Yuri widened her eyes, " what? Isn't there a room in the girls apartment or a bed? Like someone just left and I c-" 

" sorry. There isn't, unfortunately, you've to share a room with a guy. That's the only room that has extra beds. " Ms Kim looked at Yuri apologetically. 

" com'on. I'll bring you there." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter