I Miss You

Missing You

Tao was taking a selfie after he has finished showering. After taking a few pictures of himself in various poses, He walked to the living room of their dorm and entertained himself there.

He praticed his wushu skills, played Just Dance for a bit and when he got himself in hurried breaths, he throwed himself to a bean bag and closed his eyes.  Right now, Tao was the only one in their dorm, because his mother Suho, had just proceeded to the Supermarket to buy their food for the whole week. It was boring, yeah, but Tao cherished the silence, because at this very moment, he felt calm and relaxed without the others especially the, Beagles. 

When he felt fine, he decided to cook some snacks found inside their refrigerator. And he chose to cook the instant black bean noodle they had. Then, he tried to make some coffee, the creamy one.

While sipping the cup of coffee, as he chews some of the instant black bean noodle, something, I mean he remembers someone randomly.

"Gege, there's a ghost inside the bathroom, please, accompany me to the shower gege"

"Okay, as usual, you are imagining things again Tao, can't you once be a man? Don't be afraid, huh I'll go with you"

He missed his gege.
He missed the cold one.
He missed Wu Yi Fan.

Since he left, Tao was the first one to get upset, and right now, he is practicing to be independent, without Kris. 

Showering, without Kris.
Dancing Tango, without Kris.
Rapping, without Kris.
Going to shopping without Kris.

Tao sighed at the thought of it. Without Kris beside him, he really felt empty, he felt sad, he felt, abandoned. Abandoned by the one who was always there during the times of his weakness and failures, the times of sadness and embarassment. 

He erased the thought of his gege out of his head as of the moment. He don't want to cry again thinking of Yi Fan. He wanted to be strong, because he respects him, he wanted to be happy for him, because Kris left, with happy memories. Getting a spoonful of some soup from the instant black bean noodle he is eating, he ran to his room and can't help but to release his emotions. 

Later, on the verge of wiping his tears, he saw the two teddy bears seating along each other, the one was his while the other one, was Kris'. He suddenly wished they were just like the two stuffed toys right now, together. Seeing the bear, he hugged it and cried from it. 

 

"Gege... Why did you leave us, why did you not tell us anything, aren't we friends here...? Don't you trust EXO to help you out? And why did you face it alone? ...gege How about us?..."

Just as then, while he  sobs, he did not noticed that someone had arrived. He barged in the room while Tao was there, trying to hold back the feelings, but then he was so shocked of whom he had seen.


"Gege?"

"Tao, I'm back."

Knowing it was Kris, Tao was filled with joy, as he see again his gummy smile, he himself live and alive. He caressed the latter saying, "I knew you would come back for me"

"Of course I would come back Tao."

"Kris, I really missed you so much"

He says and hugs him tightly. 

"Wait a second, I'm not Kris. Are you okay Tao? Hello wake up!!! I just came back to the supermarket! Yoo hoo It's me Suho, your mom!"

Suho said, as he shakes Tao while sleeping on the teddy bear in his room, to escape from Dreamland and back to the sad reality of life.

It was Tao's dream. A good one that should opt to be true, but unfortunately it was not. 

 

 


@theundeadpetal : Hi there again haha :) lol I made a drabble again XD So this one is about TaoRis and its my first time doing a TaoRis thing. Haha To tell you honestly, I really put all of my emotions about Kris here. I know what Tao feels, also applies on us especially the Kris biased fans out there. Our longing for Kris to comeback to exo was like an impossible thing as of now, but remember that though EXO performs as 11, there is always that 12th person that was in each of our hearts, and that was Our galaxy hyung, Kuriseu. :) Hope you liked this drabble and if you love it, please take time to comment! Any criticism will do. I respect your opinion guys! Hihi Toodles!