1 f(x)'s comeback

Red Lights

Everybody’s been hyped up this coming July. It’s been a year since we got to the stage and perform for our dearest fans. And here is that time of the year again, the time for f(x)’s long awaited comeback. Everyone is excited as well as nervous. One of them is none other than the maknae of our group, Krystal. F(x)’s “visual” most calls her. Because of this given title to her she’s been pressured to give her utmost in everything she do, it’s as if she has this great weight on her back with almost everyone expecting so much of her, everyone except me. Why you asked? It’s because everything she does for me is absolute perfection.

 

“Hey? Can you sit down for a moment and chill? You’re making me dizzy with all the walking you’ve been doing since we got here in the set.” I patted the space on my side for her to sit on.

 

“You know why I can’t chill Am. I’m always like this when our comeback is nearing. You of all people should know about that” she sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

 

Everybody was already used to seeing Krystal and I having this kind on skinship. They don’t even bother paying attention to us anymore since we’re like this practically every time we’re together. They thought it’s just usual for two band mates and friends to seek comfort from the other at times like this, plus the fact that we’re both girls and knowing that girls do like skinships and are really super clingy, they don’t seem to see anything wrong about what we’re doing now. Well that’s because they don’t know the real deal. And that’s a secret between me and this maknae sitting right next to me.

 

“Hyung, Soojung pick up your laying butts there, director-nim is already calling us” our giant baby Sulli called which brought us back to focus and back to work.

 

“Okay girls. This will be our concept for your comeback. It’s kind of dark and gothic, it’s really new for our viewers eyes since all of us know that most of the other girl groups chooses either sweet, girly, hip, or y concepts, we’ll give your fans and other fandom a big ‘boom’ with this kind of style if you know what I mean. I know you’re the guys, or should I say gals who could pull this kind of concept off without any sweat” The director showed us the idea of what the next concept would look like. And honestly, I kinda liked it.

 

“Ooh something dark and gothic eh? I hope I would look good with this kind of style” puppy Luna commented, self-conscious as always.

 

“We haven’t tried this style before. Let’s do our best on this one, let’s not bring the fans down, they’ve waited for this comeback way too long, so let’s not disappoint them arasso?” Vic unnie remarked being the leader that she is.

 

“Why don’t we start off with a cheer” Sulli suggested

 

With that we connected our pointer fingers at the center and exclaimed “Go f(x)! Fighting!”

 

It didn’t go unnoticed to me that Krystal’s uneasiness faded away. Maybe because dark is kind of her thing. She doesn’t do much with bright colours especially pink. She’d rather choose a black outfit than a pink one when choosing from a set of clothes in her wardrobe. This concept is definitely made for her. It’s more of her style, bringing more of her chic vibe. I can’t wait how she’ll look after this. Gawd I’m so anticipating for this keke.   

 

The make-up artists started doing our faces and our wardrobe managers did their thing and dressed us in just a jiff. At first I was laughing at how Krystal looks like with her half-done make-up, no one will disagree with me that even with a partly done face she still looks darn gorgeous. Her eyeliner gave more strength to her already icy eyes, even with a dark shade of lipstick, with her constantly and biting her lower lip I can’t restrain myself from ambushing her luscious lips and shower it with kisses, but too bad, I have to.

 

What made it more difficult is what the wardrobe designer made her wear. Gawd I think I need a tissue ‘coz my nose is already bleeding! Okay not. But mentally it is bleeding keke. I know she already dresses ily on our previous comeback teasers, but heck this one is way ier than the last time! With just a sleeveless tee and a short y black shorts and black stockings which are slightly torn out added by gothic-like accessories, plus that dark gothic make-up covering her face, she’s darn so scary but extremely y and feisty and stunningly perfect at the same time. My jaw was literally hanged opened once I saw her came out of the dressing room.

 

I couldn’t concentrate on my own thing since every time I found myself staring at my princess, my dark y haaaaawt princess. With every pose she’s making, I couldn’t help but imagine things that I’m not supposed to, something dark, y and evil keke.

 

After hours of tiring photo shoot we’re finally done. Everyone gave their gratitude to all the staff for their hard work. All we’re starting to prepare themselves to go home, but I decided to talk to the photographer for a while.

 

“Ah, ahjussi can I take a look at the photos taken earlier? I haven’t got a good look on all of them.” I hope he buys my crappy alibi

 

“Oh Amber? Really? If you want I could give you copies, do you have a flash drive or something?” wow cool! This is way better than I expected. Kekeke

 

The ride on the way home was silent. The girls we’re quite exhausted with the photo shoot made today. Going to different locations, changing to different clothing, and putting up a different make-up and hairdo every time drained them. Once the girls reached their dorm, they hastily changed to comfortable clothes and ate their dinner. All we’re tired so they decided to call it a day and bid each other’s good night. All except one handsome girl who’s still busy staring and rather drooling at their maknae’s photo not noticing that the one she’s been drooling for was still awake and saw what she’s busily staring at.

                                

 

“Like what you’re seeing Am?” Krystal whispered ily to my ear. This girl is really a tease. I pinned her to the bed, and slowly stripped her off her pyjamas leaving her hot and y body exposed. I placed my lips near her ear and purposely her earlobe saying...

 

 

 

 

Much better, now I love what I’m seeing.

 

 

I'm back. hahaha. Please support f(x) with their comeback!! give them girls some loooooooove! keke.

Have a good night sleep guys. hope you like this one. Kamsahamnida ;)))