Chapter Two

Two Moons

Dara's POV

When we came home, I saw some vampires from the different group. They're the lower group in our family. They're just an ordinary vampires. Everyone bow when me and Minzy enter. Of course, I'm the next queen. 

"Dara..." someone whispered in my ear. I can feel him but he's not so close. His smell is very familiar. I quickly turn around and there he is. Standing with the other vampires.

"Jiyong..." I said and walk towards him. I hugged him tightly. He's gone for 2 months to train some of the newborn vampires.

"How's my girl?" he asked. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm happy because you came back. How's the newborns? Did they also came here?" I asked. 

"They're here. They're with CL. Your sister look fiercer now." he said. I just laughed at him and slightly hit his arm.

"It's because she's getting old. Hahahaha!" I answered. We go inside the house and at the same time, CL came with the newborns.

"CL unnie." I said. She look at my direction with a tiger-look then she came near to us.

"You train the newborns well." she said to Jiyong and pat his back. He just smile and put his arm around my waist. "Hey! Stop that! You never ask my permission. That's my kid." CL added that make us laugh. She's still over-protective like when we're young. 

"Why are you so over-protective? You treat Jiyong like a stranger :(" I said then pouted my lips.

"I'm not over-protective. I'm just kidding. Why so serious?" she said then pat my shoulder.


After the meeting, the other vampires leave with the newborns. CL lead the another assembly for the older vampires. They plan another strategy of attacking. CL also said that they already killed 10 wolves. I sat on the sofa. I feel dizzy. I think I can see again what will happen in the future.

"Dara unnie, are you okay?" she asked. I rub my temple and my forehead. "Is it your power?" Minzy added. I just nodded as an answer. I bow my head and I can see some events flashing on my mind. I was shocked on what it shows to me. "Unnie, what is it?" Minzy asked.

"There's one of us who will fall in love in one of the wolves." I answered. Minzy is shocked. I didn't see who is it but I can see that he/she is powerful like us.

"We need to stop that! That's not good for us." she said and stood up.

"You can't change the future once you see it by stopping the vampires. The best way to stop this one is to kill those wolves." I said and still rubbing my temple.

"Hey you two! What are you talking about?" Bom asked. She came from the assembly room.

"Dara unnie's power show another future event." Minzy answered. Bom look so interested about it. 

"What is it?" Bom asked with a wide smile.

"It's a bad news. One of the powerful vampires will gonna fall in love in one of the wolves. I can't see who is it." I answered. Bom's happy face turned into angry one. Her hands turned into fist.

"We need to kill all those wolves before that happen. I don't want to lose this game." Bom said.

"Easy, unnie! We need to tell this to CL unnie before we move." Minzy answered. Bom agree on what Minzy said.

"Hey! What are you talking about?" CL said when she leave the assembly room.

"Dara's power. It show another future event." Bom answered.

"What is it?" CL coldy asked. 

"There's a vampire who gonna fall in love in one of the wolves." I answered. CL bow her head and rub her temple.

"Why don't we kill all those wolves so it's easy for us to stop that thing?" Minzy said. CL nodded as an answer.

"We need some new vampires to do that." CL said and walk away.


The next day, I went to school with Bom. For the first time, CL brought us there using her car. Even we're vampires, we still need to use cars ^__^

"You two! Be good. Behave and don't let anyone know about your secrets. Dara, don't be too cold. Be friendly. Arrasso?" CL unnie sound like our mother. Can you please stop doing this to me?

"Arrasso." me and Bom answered. CL is right. I should be friendly so I can find some new friends.

We went out of the car and enter the school. I can read their minds when they look at me in the eyes. They're so amazed on my skin. That's what I read in their minds. We enter the room. The guy that was staring at me yesterday is still my seatmate. Well, he's not that bad. That's what Bom said. He's friendly and funny but a loner like me. He's just sitting on his chair wearing headphones and scrolling. I sit next to him and I accidentally bumped his coffee.

"Oh my!! Sorry, I didn't meant it." I sincerely apoloogized and get the cup with some coffee left.

"No, it's okay. I'll just buy a new one." he said and stop my hand to reach the cup. He help me to get up and get the chair for me.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked and I still bowed my head because of embarassment.

"It's okay. I'm sure :)" he said and smiled widely. He's so adorable. He stood up again and clean all the mess. After he clean all of the mess, we talked again. 

"By the way, I'm Chanyeol ^__^" he gladly introduced himself.

"I'm Dara!" I said.

"It's the first time I saw here in the campus. Are you a transferee?" he asked.

"Yup! I'm with my friend." I answered. 

"Oh, is it Bom?" he asked.

"Yup! She said that you're friendly and funny." I answered. I so him blushed.

"Really? The first time I saw Bom, I thought she's a doll." he said. Everyone thought that Bom is a doll. I can read their minds, remember.

"Everyone said that. That thing makes Bom more friendly to you." I said and he laughed. Bom is a friendly person that why she likes hearing those word from someone she knew. That makes her more comfortable talking to everyone.


Lunch time, Bom, me and Chanyeol eat together. Chanyeol is a funny person indeed. Even he does nothing, it makes me laugh. He has a great sense of humor. He's also a gentleman. He treat us lunch for this day.

"Hey Chanyeol, how long are you studying here?" I asked.

"Since I was a kid. My brother enrolled me here when I was three years old. I'm so sick with those faces I see everyday I enter this school." he joked. We continue walking in the corridors while talking.

"Do you have a brother?" Bom asked.

"Yes, one of my siblings study in East High." Chanyeol answered. I remember Minzy. Minzy also study at East High,

"Really? I have a friend that also study there. Maybe, they know each other." I said. The bell rings and everyone rushed. We hurriedly took our seat before our professor enter the room.