Hurt

No Longer Hurt

Ahri's POV

It burns, he left scars on my heart and now he's creating more. Leaving me behind and go after my friend?

After getting ice cream for Madeleine we went to The SM building. Having EXO, SNSD, f(x), and my members supporting and caring for me makes me feel much better. Though Yoona is in SNSD her members disagree wither being with Sehun. They often see her with us where ever we went and tried to lock her in her room but she managed to escape. I lost all hope seeing them making out. Tears seeping out when I opened the door to where my members and the others are.

" OH MY GUMDROPS! Ahri! What happened!?" Victoria and Jessica shouted in unison, they were basically the real moms here even though Suho and D.O were also the moms. All dropped what they were holding or stopped what they were doing and ran over to where Madeleine and I stood. My members took Madeleine to her play room while others told me to sit down. Once everyone was there I started to explain what I saw earlier in thr park. I couldn't take it and broke down into tears. Hyoyeon who sat next to me lended me her shoulder and Kris who sat on my other side patted my back. I wiped all my tears and just sat there gloomily. I could sense anger in the eyes of the EXO members and SNSD members, where as f(x) and my members where just broken down to hear Sehun do such thing. Oh and one more thing all the ones that were always calm was furious and it's really bad when that happens. In those 6 members were Kris, D.O, Lay, Luhan, Jessica, and especially Suho.

Suho grabbed his phone and dialed a number, Jessica did the same.

"OH SEHUN! GET BACK TO THE GROUP ROOM THIS INSTANCE!" 

"YOONA! GET BACK TO THE GROUP ROOM THIS INSTANCE!"

They put their phones down and came over to me. Then it struck me Sehun doesn't know about Madeleine!

" What am I going to do! Sehun doesn't know about Madeleine!"

" He doesn't?!" Everyone said at the same time.

" After I gave birth when you guys where busy going on concert tours. I took care of her for a year and my mom took care of her for four years that's why you guys have never seen her before and after I debuted."

" Then what do we do?" asked Somi

" Then what do we do?" Tao said after Somi

" Stupid, Somi just said that." Kris remarked while giving Tao a slap on the head

" We could just have two or three of us in the room with Madeleine and lock the door, but we have to be quiet. And if they ask where we are just say we went out until they leave then text one of us to come out." answered Amber

" That's great! Now Yuri and Tiffany go to the room and lock it we'll tell you when to come out,ok? Now go."

The two of them disapeared into the room and closed it.*click* BOOM! We turn around to see a out of breath Sehun at the door and ten feet behind him was Yoona. 

" Hyungs, what did you call me for?"

" Do you really not know what you did?"

" What?"

" You know what? I've had enough of this bull. Here are the divorce papers. Sign them and we can go our own ways." I said as took the divorce papers out of my bag and handed them to him.( Let's just say you went to get divorce papers before going to the park? Alright?) I also took off my engagement and wedding ring put them in his hands them closing them." Give them to Mr. Radon the lawyer once you signed them." And with that I went to knock on Madeleine's play room asking Tiffany to open the door. I saw my little princess sleeping on the bean bag and picked her up and walk out the room to bid goodbyes. Before I walk out the door Madeleine woke up and said she randomly asked

" Mommy, who's my daddy?"

" Baby, why are you asking that? Come on let's get  you home."