Chapter 1

Hello And GoodBye

"jae hee sit with us awhile eomma appa have something to discuss with you"
..just came out from the car, your parents are standing at the front door house ..

"what eomma i want to rest we discuss it later okey"
.. your mom make big eyes that's mean she angry with you ..

"okey"
.. you sigh ..


''jae hee next month you have to married with son of the kim co-operation"
..your mom make purse mouth..

"what?! married?! eomma how can i married the guy that i don't love! mianhae eomma i can't do this"
..you shocked of what your parent said to you..

"mianhae jae hee but this is for our company if we don't do this our company is going to bankrupt "
..your mom was crying..

'' but i don.."
..you did not get to finish the conversation suddenly your father in ..

"please jae hee i'm begging you ,this is for sake our company"
..your father give a long sigh..

"mianhae appa i cannot do what you say"
..you stand up and go to your room ,when you sit at bed and lay down on your bed..
 

"huhh today is my tired day "
..you sigh ,at moment you talk to yourself ,suddenly you remember what your mom talk to you about married to save your family company..

"eotteohge what should i do"
..at the same moment you stare at your family picture on your desk you look at your parents  their are so happy at that time ,suddenly someone knock your door..

"jae hee , dinner has ready let's go down"
..your mom just smile at you and your mom said ..

"before this we don't have time to eat together"
..you smile..

"yeah we don't have time to eat together before this ,i want to prepare myself after finish i will go down"..
after you done you go down and sit with your family to enjoy your family dinner ,you look at your parents face they look so sad ..

"eomma appa, I have thought deeply and I hope that my decision was right "
.. you sigh ..

" I will married with the son of Kim co-operation"
..Your parents are surprised by what they hear ..

"thank you jae hee, we know that you will not let us down"
..your father take his phone and make call his friend to tell about good news..

"eomma am i make a right decision?"
..your mom hug you and she said..

"yes baby you make a right decision"..
your mom kiss your forehead..

"thanks jae hee , i'm proud of you"