Entry one; Thirsty

Ain't it Fun

Hey guys! Just got home from school and it was a bit rainy today. 

Yen started typing in her laptop as she opened her blog. 

I have a great story to share.

She smiled widely.

I got really thirsty for not drinking any water the whole day nad I never thought being thristy would lead me to something incredible.

She laughed at how shallow her experience was but she did not mind. 

So today was the last day of our Activity Fair and everyone was so excited for the Club Icon contest. Our club's representative was Taemin. 

Everyone, especially the girls were so excited to see him ramp on stage. 

She blushed while typing but brushed it off immidiately. 

My schedule would end at 4:00 but I waited. Just for the show.

Just for experience. Really.

I waited with some of my friends. It was funny how we stayed in the cafeteria just to wait for the freaking show. 

After that, we rushed to the lobby. It started getting crowded and the rain started to drop.

I was hoping against hope for the rain not to get hard until one of my friend, Victoria, decided to go home. 

We said goodbye to her but after few minutes she came back laughing.

She said she could wait since the rain suprisingly stopped.

So there, we waited, together with the other fangi-- girls and boys for the show to start.

Many clubs went first before ours and it just made us more excited.

We wondered how Taemin would look like in a corporate attire.

When our club's name was mentioned,

She stopped typing and made a face

To our suprise, Taemin did not show up.

I mean, there was no Taemin.

It was Sulli, the club's officer, who represented our club.

I didn't know what to react until I felt my other friend, Sooyoung, asking why Taemin is not the one on stage.

I'm pretty sure that the girls were disappointed like me.

We tried to watch the contest but it was getting dark and there's no Taemin anyway, hence, we decided to leave.

I got a text from my mom to meet her at the mall so I went there.

There, I held the cart and followed her as she placed food and stuff.

While she was picking something, I decided to get something to drink.

I brought the cart with me and on my way to the water section, I came across to these couple arguing about the water.

It was not that kind of argue but it was cute. 

I was so busy looking at them that I didn't care about the people around.

When the two were gone, I headed to the water section slowly and then there I saw a guy took a water and looked at my direction and left after.

She took a deep breath before continuing.

It was a very fast move but to me, it felt really as if the worl is in slow motion.

No exaggeration. I'm pretty sure girls like my age would have felt the same thing too.

Why did I feel that way?

Because the guy was no other than Kai.

Freaking Kai.

Kai is from my neighbor's school.

I found out about him through my ever supportive neighbor.

I knew him trough Facebook. Embarassing.

I've only seen him in photos but I'm sure to my self it was him.

His face was something I couldn't just describe.

It's like written in my memory but no correct words could ever fathom it.

So there goes the reason why I did not drink any water at school because destiny made me thirsty so I could meet him.

She laughed at the cheesines .

That's it for today, guys! See you probably tomorrow~! Please talk to me through the ask question. Hehe. xoxo -

 

{ Note: I was sleepy while typing this and I can't think of a proper chapter or something. ;a;;a;a; }