One Shot Jimin

Jimin is Jealous

Jimin

 

Your POV 

Ever since I've joined the dance team, Jimin, my boyfriend has been coming to the dance studio. I don't mind really. I love it! But! Everytime a guy came to me just to talk about the dance routine, he will put his hand on my shoulder and gave that person a death glare...... *cough* jealous *cough* like right now...

"yah Jimin oppa... Can you please sit there quietly and wait for me... We are just planning for the dance moves... Go go" I push him off but he ended up sticking beside me like there is a glue in between us. 

"Anyways, Donghyun oppa, the dance competition is coming soon so we have to practice everyday after school is that alright?" Donghyun oppa gave a smile and was about to tap my shoulder when Jimin stood infront of me blocking his hand.

"No no! Don't touch her!" Jimin turn and hug me like a koala. Omg this abs boy! I apologeticly smile at Donghyun oppa. He laugh and walk off. 

"You babo... Let go of me!" I manage to pull him off and walk away. He like a lost puppy following behind me. I took my bag and bid my goodbyes to my dance teammates. I didn't even wait for Jimin oppa. 

"Jagiya!! Wait for me!!!!" I walk even faster. I was out of school and walk towards 'our park'. 

Jimin finally catch up and he pull my hand to turn. I lost my balance and I ended up in his embrace. I look up at him while he look down at me. He gave me an eye smile and kiss my forehead. Heat rises onto my face. Jimin laugh and pinch both my cheeks.

"y-yah... Le-let me g-go..." I straighten myself and walk over to a bench. Jimin oppa skip over happily. He immediately lay down on my lap. He smile at me. 

Jimin POV

I look at her beautiful face and smile. She look at me while my hair. I love that. I took her other hand and hold it tight. 

"Oppa" I hum in response.

"just now... Are you jealous?" I raise an eyebrow. I am jealous alright... But I won't say it. Shhh.

"no. Why? Why would I be?" I deny and close my eyes. She continue to my hair.

After an hour of sitting there, we both went home. But of course being the sweetest boyfriend on earth, I send her home first. As we walk, I hold her hand and put inside my pocket. Since it's a chilly night. 

"So tomorrow you will be having dance practice?" She nod her head.

"again?! I thought only on Mondays....." I pout and I heard her giggle. That forever rings in my ears. Her sweet giggles. 

"No you babo abs boy~ competition is close by. So, I- no I mean we have to practice hard in order to win this." She punch my arm and run off. Dude she punch hard! No joke yo! I run after her as she screams when I catch up with her. I back hug her while she screams. I laugh at her. Too cute!

"what the... Yah" I heard a few voices behind us. We both turn and saw my group of friends, Bangtan Boys.

"Hyung! What you all doing here?" I look at Rap Monster Hyung. 

"We are stalking you duhhhh." I glare at Jungkook who replied to me. This kid... Don't even call me Hyung! 

"My sweet girl!!!! Come on let your oppa bring you home!" V came to Minyoung and put his hand on her shoulder. V drag her away. J-hope then ran to them and hold her hand on the other side. Oh. My. God. There is no way they are gonna see the light tonight! 

"YAHHHH! Hands off of my girl!!!! I was about to run to them but got headlock by rap mons Hyung! 

"Let me go Hyung!!" I struggle as much as I can but he was too strong! When did he become so strong?! I gave up in the end. Lucky they are my friends... If they weren't, I would have beat the crap out of them. I saw her looking back at me but V hold her tighter. Aish! We finally reach her home. I quickly run to her and pull her away from them. 

"Goodnight my sweet girl~ see ya tomorrow. I love you jagiya~" I peck her lips and quickly run off to BTS. I pull them away since they won't move because of what they saw. I touch my lips and smile.

Your POV

i touch my lips as heat rises to my face. My hand then move down to where my heart is. It's beating real fast. I quickly open the door to go in. The whole house is dark... 

"So... How's the kiss? Sweet?" I got a shock. Who the heck- oh it's just my brother, Ahn Jaehyun... 

"Yah... Why is the house dark? Don't know how to on the light is it?" This fool... 

"Tsk... Noona don't change the subject..." I glare at him and he glare back at me. Aish...

"why must I answer that? Go to sleep you babo... Nights" I quickly go to my room to avoid him.

"aish..." I heard him say that. 

-next morning- *6.30am* 

"you're my chocolate, my sweetest chocolate. I really wanna have you~" I woke up as I hear that sweet male voice. As I open my eyes, all I see is Jimin face smiling at me. Am I dreaming? I touch his face and pinch his cheeks.

"yah... Yah... Pain! Painful! Don't pinch my cheeks! Ah! Pain! Yah! Ahhhhhh!!" I'm fully awake now! My eyes widen as I saw its real Jimin oppa! I quickly got up and hug him. 

"Omg! I'm so sorry! I thought I was dreaming!" I his cheeks. He hold my hands and smile at me. His eye smile. suddenly my room door open with a loud bang.

"what's happening?!" My lil brother came into the room. My hands was still on Jimin cheeks and him holding my hands. Even BTS came running to my room.

"oh.... Nothing happen... I thought you two did 'that' thing early in the morning." Jaehyun said it innocently.

"what makes you think that we did 'that' thing?" I ask my brother.

"umm... Jimin literally shouted 'ahhhhh!!' And our faces changed when we heard it..." Jaehyun imitate Jimin. I nod and push Jimin out of the room. I close the door and bath. 

After I finish getting ready, I went down to have breakfast with all of them. Well... Jin oppa cook for us!

"thank you for the food!" I said it as I quickly eat. After done, we left the house. Since it's near to our house, we walk to school. Time to suffer in those boredom classes... Just need to get this over and done with so that I can go for my dance practice! After all those classes... Last lesson! Maths! I hate it! I'm gonna sleep all the way! 

"Yah... Sleepyhead..." I was asleep when someone beside me kept tapping my hand. It's annoying...

"mmm... Ppfffttt...aishhhh..." I was telling that person to go away... It sound like an alien language! Anyways, that someone this time mess my hair. What the... Really need to smack that-

"YAH!!!!!! WHO THE HECK FREAKING KISS MY CHEEK WITH THAT WET LIPS?!?!?!!!" My cheek was so wet! The whole class eyes were on me. Freak... Jimin who was sitting beside me smiling like an idiot! Jimin seat wasn't suppose to be beside me!! How on earth did he teleport here?! His seat is wayyyyy at the other corner! 

"MINYOUNG-SSHI!! STAND OUTSIDE OF THE CLASS NOW!!" My Maths teacher pointed at the door. I frown and gave a pissed off face to Jimin oppa. This is all his fault! I ditch the class instead and went to the dance studio. Oh? Donghyun is here already!

"oppa! So fast you came?" Donghyun look up from his phone and wave happily at me. 

"Yeah because my teacher didn't come so I ditch the class and came here. The rest of Boyfriend are still in class. What about you? I thought you were the good kiddo?" Ohhhhh... Good kiddo? Puhhh-leaseeee

"me? Good kiddo? Hahahahahahaha! N.O.! I was sleeping in my Maths class and that boyfriend of mine kiss me on my cheek which is full of s-a-l-i-v-aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I stood up angrily and shouted! And that bold head teacher told me to stand outside of the class... So instead I ditch it and come here..." I put a peace sign on my eye and smile at Donghyun oppa. he chuckled and pinch my cheeks. 

Donghyun POV

"you are so cute! You know that!" I couldn't help but smile widely. So adorable! 

"I know I'm cute!" She gave me an eye smile. Pretty~

"since we both here, let's practice!" She nod excitedly and pull me up.

I put the music on full volume and we warm up first. We got ready. The music start and we both dance in sync to the music. Since we know the dance moves, we were almost perfect? Nahhhh we still need more practice! Next Saturday is the day! We did our last moves and finish off nicely. We were breathing hard but had smiles on our faces. 

"Great! So great! It looks so good! Oh! Let's take video while we dance and after that we review it!" I give an 'ok' sign to her. She was searching her pockets and then she pulled her own hair in frustration. This girl... Kyeopta~ 

"I left it in class..." She knock her head on the mirror. Aigoo this girl~ I walk up to her and pull her away from the mirror. I cup her face and blow her forehead. I caressed her forehead and blow again. She was stiff and didn't move at all. 

"A-a-ah... I'm f-fine... T-t-thanks..." She wanted to walk away but I stop her by holding her shoulders.

"wait you babo! Your forehead is still red!" I blow her forehead again. Well you guys might think I do all this because I have feelings for her. But no. I don't have any such feelings~ she is like my younger sister that I really wanna care for! So yeah don't think wrong! Speaking of which I made someone mad... ....

Jimin POV

our Maths teacher release us earlier than the bell will ring. I quickly pack my girl's bag and mine too. I run out of class and saw not even a piece of her outside! Where is she?! A light suddenly on in my head. Dance studio~ I quickly run past everyone. I stop outside the door of the dance studio while breathing heavily. I saw the mirror reflection... What am I seeing?! Why is he kissing my girlfriend's forehead?!!!! Hell no that's not gonna happen!! I open the door loudly and run to them.

"Yah!! Back off!! Why are you kissing my girlfriend?!" I was about to throw punches at him but Minyoung stop me. Why?!

"wait!!!! Oppa wait!! Aish!!" She tried holding my hand that wanted to punch him! 

"Jimin stop! You had the wrong idea!" Donghyun back off. Tsk!

"I saw with my own eyes!!!!" I was really angry until...

"oppa! Please stop!" I froze on my spot. Minyoung was back hugging me. My heart was racing. My anger immediately vanish. What power does she have... Making me like this... She loosen her grip and stood infront of me.

"he didn't kiss me..." I saw tears in her eyes. Why is she crying. Omg... Am I too harsh and jealous... I hug her and told her that I am sorry. 

"Look... She was banging her head against the mirror very hard because she left her phone in class. Like a caring big brother, I stop her and blow her forehead from getting red. I didn't even kiss her. You got it all wrong." He sigh and I let go of the hug. I look down at her. I kiss her forehead and wipe her tears away. 

"I'm so sorry. I got work up so much just coz I saw the wrong thing. I'm so so sorry. Hyung, I'm sorry too." She hug me back and nod. She let go of the hug.

"here is your bag. I will go buy drinks for you all. Go ahead and practice." I ruffle her hair and went out of the dance studio. I hit my head and call myself a babo for reacting so big like that. I bought drinks for them and myself. I went back and saw BTS cheering for them. Why are they even here... 

"Donghyun Hyung and Minyoung~ here is your drinks!" I give it to them and saw BTS members looking at me and then my hands. 

"No drinks for us?" What... Of course not!

"nope! Buy yourself!" I stuck out my tongue and sat on the floor watching them dance again. I was amazed at how good they were. I started following Donghyun hyung's moves too! Hey it's quite ok for me to learn it! They was about to start dancing again and I quickly took out my phone to record it. 

Your POV

i fell to the floor breathless. Man that was tiring but awesome! We call off for the day. We all went home. And of course, Jimin oppa send me home first. Before I step into my house, I hug him and kiss him on the lips. I let go out him and turn to leave but was pull back by him. My lips met with him. I was obviously shock of what is happening now. Lucky we are alone! We kiss each other for I don't even know how long but damnnnnn it's so nice....... 

Jimin slowly let go and cup my face. My face is already blushing real bad. Jimin chuckle and kiss my nose. He smile big and kiss my forehead. He put our foreheads together and gave an eye smile. 

"Goodnight Minyoung, my cute girlfriend~" he said it with his nice voice of his. He made my legs go weak. He knows how to melt my heart. He push me to the door. I went in and before I close the door, I wave at Jimin. He wave and went home. I close the door and lean against it. My hands automatically went to my face and cover it! Well it's freaking red! Suddenly I just happen to smile widely! I ran to my room happily and get to sleep with a smile on my face. 

(Days went by and its 2days before the competition day.)

"Jimin oppa! Can you go to the basketball court and get Donghyun oppa please?" We were in the dance studio waiting for Donghyun oppa to come. He told me earlier he will be at the basketball court but why is he not here yet... 

"Alright but first you must kiss me." What the! No way! There is people here!

"no! Now please go! I will give your kiss later ok?" Jimin immediately hype up and ran out of the door. Aigoo this kid...

Jimin POV

i was so happy when she told me that she will give the kiss later! I was running to the basketball court. Ah there he is! 

"Donghy- OMG HYUNG!!!!" He freaking fall! I quickly run to him. He was so in pain that he couldn't talk. Oh no... 

"Quick help me put him on my back! I'm gonna send you to the hospital!" His friends help him up and put him on my back. I dash out of school and got a cab. Donghyun was holding his arm and was in so much pain. I ask the driver to drive faster. Soon we arrive and I quickly carry him in to the hospital. 

"Help! Help him! Nurse!" A nurse came and tell me to follow her. I lay him on the bed. A doctor came and quickly treated him. I went out of there. If his injured... What will happen this Saturday... Minyoung wanted to win this so much... I was walking back and forth until the doctor come to me. 

"Lucky Donghyun-sshi didn't suffered a broken arm... He sprained it. You can go and see him now. His resting at that ward we put him in." The doctor point at a room. 

"I see... Thank you so much doctor. Thank you for your hard work." I run to the room and saw Donghyun Hyung staring out of the window. I bet his upset....

"Hyung......." Donghyun Hyung turn around and put a small smile. He went back to bed. I sit on the chair beside it.

"Hyung... Ummm.... Are you...." He sigh.

"yeah... What to do... I can't dance till I recover this..." He put up his cast hand. I felt really sad for him. 

"Minyoung doesn't know yet... Should-" *vibrate* I took out my phone and it's Minyoung calling. I show my phone to him and he nod his head.

"hello... Minyoung-ah" I didn't want to break the sad news...

"oppa... Why are you taking like 2hours just to bring Donghyun over? Where are you two exactly? You two ain't at the basketball court." I sigh...

"oppa? Is there something wrong?" I look up at Donghyun Hyung and he too sigh.

"Minyoung... Can you come over? At....." 

Your POV

the moment I heard Jimin oppa said the hospital name, I quickly rush there. What happen to Donghyun oppa or Jimin oppa? Why are they at the hospital? Did something happen? A lot of questions are running thru my mind.

"nurse! Patient name Donghyun or Jimin? Where is he??????" I ask the desk nurse. She look thru her computer.

"oh it's Donghyun that has been injured his at that ward room 3." Before I run off, I thanked the nurse. I stood outside the door shaking. What actually happened... I slowly open the door and step in.

"Minyoung ah~" Jimin oppa pull me in. I saw Donghyun waving at me. He seems sad but hide it with a smile on his face. I look down and saw his left hand got cast.

"oppa... What happen?!" I slowly hold his left hand. 

"Nothing really happened" he just shrug. Nonsense!

"nothing?! What nothing when you freaking got an arm broken you babo!" he just sigh. I hug him and I felt him stiffen up. 

"You know how worried I am when I got a call from Jimin oppa. I thought something real bad happen to either of you!" I let go of Donghyun oppa and hug Jimin oppa this time. He hug me back. 

"Then... What about the dance...." Donghyun oppa look down. I let go of Jimin and sat down. I hold Donghyun oppa's hand.

"right now you are injured and that's more important. Don't worry about it." I smile at him but deep down, I really wanted to go. It's ok. His health is more important.

"but you were so determine to join and win!" Donghyun oppa said as he frown.

"oppa... Your health is more important and that's what matters more for me. So pl-" Jimin oppa cut me off.

"what if... What if... I replace him...?" Both me and Donghyun oppa look at him like as if his gone crazy. 

"It's like 2days away dude! How can you possibly learn the dance moves?!" Donghyun oppa said it while throwing his hand up in the air. My point exactly. 

Jimin oppa smirk and took out his phone. He was fidgeting with his phone when he finally broke into a smile. He put his phone on the bed and press the play button. He went to an empty spot and got into a dancing position. You got to be kidding me right........ His not- 

our music started playing and Jimin dance. I was speechless. I gotta say... His so damnnnnnnn good and perfect and..... H.O.T. He finish it off so smoothly. Both me and Donghyun oppa's mouths were wide open. Jimin oppa had to come over and push our jaws back up to close. 

"Damnnnn Jimin.... When did you learn how to dance to our song???? That was perfect!" Donghyun put a thumbs up. 

"Well~ I always watch you two practice dance so I record it. Then on, I've been learning it~ it's just for fun actually." I was really speechless... 

"Great!! Then Jimin you can replace me!!! What do you think Minyoung??" I was staring at Jimin oppa. How on earth he got time to practice? It's like superbbbbbb perfect! Jimin oppa snap his finger at me. I blink and look at them.

"ah? Yeah he can! Why not? Great so it's on!" I was pump up! So now my boyfriend is my dance partner. 

"So now I can relax! Now couple, please go home and sleep. Bye!" Donghyun oppa wave and lay down. I took my things and pull Jimin oppa out. We took a cab home. Jimin oppa lay his head on my shoulder. 

"Thanks for helping Donghyun oppa. Lucky I ask you to go find him..." Jimin just nod. 

Standing outside of my house. Jimin oppa smile and kiss my forehead. He hug me and told me to rest. I waited as I see his figure disappear. What a day today. 

"Noona!! Wake uppppppp!" My brother was jumping on my bed. So irritating!

"yah Ahn Jaehyun you better stop and get off from my bed!!!! Yah!!" I got up and chase after him to get out of my room. I could even hear Jaehyun laughing when I'm in the toilet! 

After eating breakfast, I left to go to school. I reach class and saw Jimin was talking to V. Jimin oppa saw me and wave at me. I smile at him and went to sit at my own place.  Lessons go on and finally lunch break. I quickly pack my things, got up and went to Jimin's place. 

"Oppa lets go!" Jimin just stare at me. Raise an eyebrow and was about to say something when I just grab his hand dragging him to the dance studio. We went in and I lock the door so that no one can disturb us. I pull him to the middle of the dance studio. 

"Why are we here? I'm hungry...... I want to eat...." Jimin oppa pout and rub his stomach. 

"Aish this boy... I got food inside my bag so stop pouting or I will kis- sew your lips!" ... I mentally slap my mouth! I saw Jimin oppa smirking.

"what you want to say? Kiss? You will kiss my lips?" Jimin oppa wrap his strong arms around my waist and pull me towards him. Omg we are just 1millimeter close! That freaking close! His hot minty breath! Omg don't blush! Jimin is coming real close! I immediately push him away. 

"Y-y-yah... No-not now..." I cover my face. I heard Jimin chuckle. i put down my hands and look at him.

"we are here to practice. Since it's just tomorrow. Let's practice." I saw Jimin smirk at first but turn into a pout.

"no! Until you kiss me then I will practice!" Jimin whine and sat down. Gosh he whines like a small girl! I mean boy!

"I will only kiss you after tomorrow ok?" Jimin look at me and shake his head meaning no. O.M.G.

"fine fine fine... Come here..." I went to him and pull him up. He stare at me and wait. I look down on the floor. Why must I do this. My heart, can you please relax?! You are beating too fast!! I inhale and exhale. I look up at him. I wrap my hands around his neck and tip toe.

I kiss him on the lips. Jimin oppa then wrap his arms around my waist and hold me tight. He started to move his lips while I follow his lead. My mind and myself was at lost. I feel like I'm floating. I feel happy. Our kiss didn't last long as we both run out of air.

"daebak... That was sweet... I feel like I want to bite you right now... But I'm holding it in..." Jimin said with his husky voice. My heart beats really fast. Jimin kiss me again but for a short moment. We both smile at each other.

"are we done kissing? It's time for practice~" I turn and put my phone on the speaker. We both warm up and got ready. I play the music. We ditch class and practice till late evening. 

We were both on the floor breathless but smiling. Jimin hold my hand. We didn't talk at all. Comfortable silence. Jimin oppa got up and took a water bottle. He drank half of it and gave it to me. I stood up and drank it all.

"oh? We indirect kiss!" Jimin was smiling from ear to ear! This kid!

"are you that happy??" Jimin oppa nod while I laugh at his cuteness.

"let's go home, it's late already." We pack our things and went home. 

The day is tomorrow. Hopefully everything is ok.

(D-day) 

"Jimin oppa! Faster! Wear your damn jacket and get ready! Our turn next!" The backstage was so busy. I was nervous and rushing things while Jimin oppa takes his time! Aish! Our name got called out. I quickly pull Jimin hand and went to the stage. Jimin quickly wear his jacket. We introduce ourselves. I saw Donghyun oppa and the rest of our friends cheering for us. That made me smile. 

the mc told us to get ready. We two stand in positions. This is it... Everything went dark... Music cue...

 

"yahhhhhhhhhhh! Do a love shot!!" Donghyun oppa make me and Jimin oppa to do a love shot. You know... You drink wine or soju and a couple do love shot whatever it is called. We did it anyways. We were all happy. I look around and all of them are smiling. Laughing here and there.

Then, my eyes shifted to the glass cabinet. The hugest trophy I've ever received. My first ever dancing competition trophy. 1st place. I'm happy and proud. I put down my drink and went to my bedroom. I walk out to the balcony. Closing my eyes while breathing the fresh air. When suddenly I felt a hand wrapping around my waist. Of course I know who is it. 

"Are you ok?" He ask with concern. I nod and turn around. O.M.G my eyes widen. 

"Donghyun oppa?! I thought it was Jimin oppa." He laugh and ruffle my hair. 

"I knew you are gonna think that it's him. Too bad I'm Donghyun~" we both laugh.

"Yah!!!!!! Hands off of her!!!!! Don't anyhow touch her like that!!!!" I look behind Donghyun oppa and saw a cute and angry Jimin oppa. I look back at Donghyun and we both laugh.

"well there you go your jealous Boyfriend has come~" Donghyun oppa let go of me and back away as Jimin oppa came.

"yup Donghyun oppa... His my beloved jealous Boyfriend~" Jimin look at me and pout with his eyes like a puppy. Oh gosh... Donghyun oppa left us alone. 

"Stop it. Don't pout. That ain't cute." I roll my eyes and look away. But Jimin oppa pull me and make me look at him. He immediately kiss me and let go.

"Liar... Sure it's cute~ and give me my prize~" I was about to back away when Jimin pull me towards him and lock me within his arm. Which means his arms are wrapping around my waist. 

"Oppa... Let me go~" I try pushing him away but he won't move! I stay still and pout. He chuckle and kiss me. I look at him with wide eyes. 

"Fine ... You don't want to give me my prize... I shall take it or maybe steal it." He immediately kiss me. And my react to it is that I wrap my hands around his neck. Well I can't resist it either. I kiss him back and that kiss turn into a passionate kiss. 

That's my Jealous Boyfriend and I Love Him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin One shot done! Hope you like it!! Please comment thank you! 

Author Jae out~