First and Last Part

From The Start

(Chanyeol's POV):

I remember when we first met...

(Switch off to Sulli's POV):

Krystal - "Yah! Watch where you're going you crazy-haired freak."

  What's so wrong about having purple and pink highlights, get over yourself drama queen.

Krystal - "What'd you just call me?"

  Whoops, did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah," she scoffed, "you did."

  I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Krystal - "You did."

  What is she? A mind reader?

Krystal - "I'm not a mind reader you freak!"

Chanyeol - "What's going on here, Krys?"

The voice belonged to a guy who had the face of a baby but was way taller than what his face sold him out for. How old is he? Six?

Chanyeol - "Actually, I'm 18. Otherwise I wouldn't be in the same school as you." Something about his tone ticked me off.

Smartass.

Chanyeol - "Thanks."

My eyes widened as I looked at the couple in front of me. I quickly shook my head and walked away, leaving the baby-faced boy and red-faced girl alone. Hm, where's the office?

I froze when a voice answered, "Down the hall, and it'll be to your left."

I clenched my jaw and continued walking to where he directed. What's with this school?

Principal Kim - "It's ranked the top of 5 schools so you have absolutely no reason to be concerned with things here at school."

I looked up to see a man staring down at me. "Um, hello."

He grinned and held out his hand, "You must be Choi Jinri!"

I nodded my head, trying to avoid any eye contact. He walked across the room to his desk and handed me a pack with my name written over it. "Here, Jinri. This has your schedule and locker combination. Do you need me to guide you to your first period class?"

I shook my head and hurriedly ran to B.12, wherever that was. 

 

    It's been 12 minutes and I still couldn't find the room. Who would ever build a freaking huge school and number classes alphabetically, I mean how in the world am I suppose to find B.12.

Luna - "It's two doors down of C.1 which is in the middle of the hall."

Again with the mind reading. I awkwardly bowed my head and set foot into the classroom where all eyes were focused on me.

Sulli - "Hello..."

The teacher rose from his chair and greeted me warmly, "Ms.Choi Jinri, yes?"

I nodded while looking at the board.

Mr.Won - "Ah, would you please introduce yourself?"

I took small steps to the front of the class and smiled inwardly. "Hi, my name's Jinri, but you can call me Sulli. I hope we can get off at the right foot."

The teacher chuckled before speaking, "You can sit next to Chanyeol," while snapping his fingers to wake him up, "Yah! Chanyeol!"

​The boy's head snapped up as laughter roared throughout the room. Okay...I'll just be taking my seat now.

The teacher, who lately introduced himself, nodded, "You do that."

For a moment I paused before setting my backpack down on my chair and breathing a brief hi to the guy who sat beside me. Feeling a pair of eyes upon me, I looked to my partner, Chan- something. Oh great, it's the baby-faced guy again.

"That's not very nice to say," he whispered, before putting on a smirk.

I ignored his freaky remark and tried focusing on the lesson when my pencil was pulled out of my hand. "Yah!"

He stuck out his tongue and his eyes landed back to the front of the room. After many tiring attempts of getting my pencil back, I grabbed his hand forcefully as he set his fingers in a fist formation. While one hand was holding onto his, I pulled out my pencil and returned back to work but not before throwing him a cheesy smile as a show of victory. Once the bell rang, I stood up and tried to walk out but Chan- kid being the child he is scooted his chair out to meet the desk behind us, blocking the way. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and probably did something he wouldn't expect. Kicking one leg of his lap, I smirked at his expression because of the position we were in. I quickly stood up straight and left the room hearing remarks from all of the girls in the room. I brought my palms up to my face, maybe I shouldn't have done that...

 

    Ah, lunch, the period I've been waiting for since I ever got here. I hurried to the line and grabbed a tray on the rack, holding it close to my chest. They had daboki. Praise the heavens, for they have brought something normal and delicious.

"2.50." The lunch lady sternly spoke before I could walk out. I nodded apologetically and tried to reach for my wallet...but I forgot it. I scrunched up my eyebrows but a voice, one that I've heard too many times today, interrupted. "Here's 5 dollars for the both of us."

I was confused but thankful because I didn't want to give up my food. I turned around to thank him but groaned mentally, "Ah, Chan- kid."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "It's Chanyeol."

Sulli - "Chanyeol, thank you for paying for my food."

Getting a small smile as a response, I tried to find an empty table but they were all occupied. I stopped in the middle of two tables and sighed, I guess the bathroom stall it is.

Before taking a step, a hand grasped my shoulders and sit me down in front of the red-faced girl.

Krystal - "Yah! What is she doing here Chanyeol?!"

Chanyeol - "Just let her sit here Krystal."

"Tell me one reason why I should," she huffed.

Chanyeol - "I'll tell Kai that--"

Krystal rose from her seat and covered his mouth before he could say anything else. She put on a fake smile, welcoming me oh-so-warmly, "Welcome Sulli."

I returned the fake smile and stuffed my face in the bowl. Chanyeol laughed quite loudly as I lifted my head after finishing the yummy daboki. "What?" I wondered with a stuffed mouth.

He grabbed a napkin off of his plate and sat close to me, too close for my comfort. "You should really eat slower, you know. You'll get indigestion." Then, he guided his hand across my face, wiping the sauce off of the corner of my lips. I let out a quiet thanks before quickly turning the opposite direction to hide my red cheeks drink my water.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you guys were dating," Krystal stated with gross written over her face.

   But she is gross so..

Krystal - "Yah Sulli! Who're you calling gross!"

I shook my head towards her direction and looked towards another table. "Who are they?"

Chanyeol's and Krystal's eyes looked in my direction, "Ah, them. Kai, Lay, and Tao. Their parents own the richest companies." I nodded my head understandingly, "Oh," I paused but then focused my attention on Krystal, "Kai? As in the one you have a crush on?"

She bluffed, "Psh, what crush-"

"Ever since fourth grade," Chanyeol clarified but a smack from Krystal shortly came after. 

 

   The day just didn't seem want to end. When the last bell rang, I felt like I was free, but I froze for the twentieth time today. How could I forget to take pictures! I pulled out my camera from the small pocket of my backpack and snapped a shot of the crowded hallway. I wasn't planning on taking professional photos, I just wanted to take photos that held memories. After walking around the school, I stopped at a small swing set, taking a seat as I held up the classic V sign in front of my face. Even though I'm not a professional photographer, I'm a professional at taking selcas. 

Chanyeol - "Boo."

In reflex, I kicked the sand beneath my feet into the air, of course, gracefully landing in my eye. "Yah! Chanyeol!"

Laughing quite loudly, he took my camera and sat beside me. "What are you doing?"

He swung his arm around me and positioned my camera in front of our faces, "Say Chanyeolisthecutestguyintheworld!" Before I could swat his hand away, I froze for the twenty-first time today when I felt a pair of lips on my cheek and the flash went off.

That bastard.

Chanyeol - "Now that's just rude, Jinri." 

(Back to Chanyeol's POV):

 And from the first day I met you, I fell in love with you,

Choi Jinri.

 

 

 


I really hope you liked this Chanlli one-shot even though I know it wasn't the best.

If you even took the time to read it, thank you!

So, clarifications for @/apinkeusne97 and anyone else who was confused (my apologies), the writing in italics is Sulli's 'thoughts' only she's actually saying them out loud. I added who's talking at the beginning of each quote for you so that it's easier to know who's speaking. I hope that cleared some of the confusions. ^-^

Maybe I should've wrote everything in Chanyeol's point of view since he was talking first but my mistake, it was 2AM where I live so /.\

xx :)