2015-01-11 (Lay, BTS, B1A4)

My KPop Dream Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wow! Two different KPop related dreams featuring 3 different groups last night! 2015 is off to a great start! :)

 

 

First, my dream with Lay (Yixing) from EXO. This one was very short, but so sweet.

 

Lay and I had gotten married and we were sitting at a table at our wedding reception. Not sure why, but we were kind of awkward around each other, like we didn’t know each other (almost like an arranged marriage thing). We also didn’t know how physically affectionate we could be with each other (because we didn’t want to make the other person uncomfortable), so we both just sat there.

 

My Dad came over and said something to Lay to the effect of, “You make my girl so happy. It’s hard to give her up, but if it had to be to someone, I’m glad it was you.” I was teary-eyed and so was Lay. We both looked over at each other, saw the tears in each other’s eyes, and automatically reached out our hands to each other.

 

As his thumb gently rubbed the back of my hand, our eyes remained locked. That’s when/how I knew that our marriage was going to make it, that we were both in this for the long haul. We may not have known or loved each other then but with time we’d grow together with our shared experiences (like overcoming the language barrier) and the love would come. The last thing I remember in this dream is having a big smile across my face and being happy beyond words.

 

Anyone know...

 

...where I can sell my soul...

 

...to have this angel?

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter