Her little boy

And where was forever?

“Our big boy Cho Kyu Jae, let’s go find Grandma and Grandpa!”

Eunhyuk held the boy’s hands and run towards the green plain where Kyujae’s grandparents rested.

It’s been a whole 10 years since the accident.

“Seohyun ah, why do you not consider staying in Korea? We can take better care of both of you. Now Taeyeon is back in Korea too, won’t it be lonely to stay there?”

“Unnie, I am not confident at all.”

After coming back from Jeju, she had been thinking a lot about him. She thought she could now face him without fearing, without her heart beating for him.

She thought he had became a stranger in her heart. But, she realized how wrong she was.

She still feels for him, she hates him, but deep down, she loves him still. So much that she couldn’t believe. She hated him for leaving, for breaking his promises, for ruining their future. She hated him.

But she still loved him, deep down, she still do.

“Unnie, I cannot stand the thought of us breathing the same air, on the same piece of land. I can’t stand his presence, I cannot breathe when he’s around. I cannot stand myself thinking is there anyway he will be back to me telling me everything was just a dream. I cannot stand myself thinking that he will be back as my Kyuhyun Oppa and Kyukyu’s daddy. He is with Yoona now, and to think of it, she was the one that was most suitable for him along. I was just a stepping stone to make them realize what’s there for them.”

Hyoyeon glanced at the girl beside her. She knew Seohyun, and she knew her to well to not understand what she’s going through now.

Seohyun stares at the backview of her brother and her son. Kyujae was always happy around Eunhyuk Oppa. He was the best substitute of what a father could be to him.

“Seohyun ah, Kyujae was younger back then back he’s growing so fast now. There will be instances when he needs a father. Have you ever thought of.. finding a father for Kyujae?”

Seohyun smiles at her Unnie, she knows where she is coming from.

“Umma! Hyoyeon Auntie! Faster!”

Kyujae called out to the two, lagging way behind him and his Uncle Eunhyuk.

That’s why he loves his Uncle Eunhyuk, the one that always ran around with him and play with him in his favorite games. He grins at the male standing next to him, both frantically waving.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yoona, where is Kyuhyun Hyung?”

“Oppa is on leave today, he takes leave every year on this day.”

“Why? Is there anything special?”

“It’s his ex-wife parents anniversary.”

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umma Appa. This year, Seohyun and Kyujae came with us. You all must be happy. Don’t worry about us. I will be with them so don’t worry too much.”

“Umma Appa, sorry for not able to come here often. You must be worried. I promise to come more often next time with Kyujae and Eunhyuk Oppa. We are all doing well. We miss you.”

“Grandma Grandpa, I am Cho Kyu Jae. I am 4 years old. Grandpa Grandma, don’t worry about Umma, I will protect her.”

The little boy looks up at the tear stained face of his mother and smiles while Seohyun ruffled his hair.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

A distance away, a man holding a bouquet of flowers.

That little boy, is it hers? He knew Eunhyuk Hyung didn’t have any children with Hyoyeon yet.

She is… married?