Get in pairs

Caught you

 It was a peaceful morning, the kind where the sun had not fully risen and the house was cool and chilly from the pouring rain last night. 

You would think that everyone was sleeping comfortably in their beds with the cosy and calm atmosphere, but sadly

It isn't happening today, not on Joonmyun's watch. 

.

.

 

 Groans and curses were thrown around the living room as eleven boys settled on the floor, cranky from being forcefully woken up by a certain leader. 

 " Alright everyone ! It's that time of the year again !" " Your ing period ? " Baekhyun grumbled, ruffling his hair irritatedly as he glared at the said person. " Baek, don't be rude. " Kyungsoo eyed his boyfriend warningly, even though he, himself would like to punch Joonmyun in the face for interupting his nap, more importantly, being cuddled in Baekhyun's arm protectively with their legs messily tangled within the sheets. 

But no, Kyungsoo was better than this. 

" Aha, no you eyeliner . It's the day where we need to come as one ! To have a speck free dorm and a healthy lifestyl-" " To cut the bull. Joonmyun's mother is coming to visit and is staying for dinner. Tonight. " Kris deadpanned, interupting Joonmyun as he shut the leader up with his hand. " , it's that day of the year already?!" Sehun scowled, few strands of horrible bed hair sprouting on his head, the usual bird nest created from his bad sleeping habit.

 Joonmyun nodded solemnly as everyone shivered in fear. Joonmyun's mother is the perfect example of an evil queen, the scariest one of all when she sees litter scattered on the floor or even a thing out of place. Her bark is worst than her bite. 

 " Okay move your filthy hand Yifan, who knows where that has been in Lay's pants. " the leader grimaced, wiping his mouth as he continues " Now. Find a partner, I need you guys to be in pairs with different jobs. It'll be quicker that way. " Joonmyun sighed, waiting for s to arrange themselves as he grabbed Jongdae by his side. 

 " Soo, of course you're mine. " Baekhyun fluttered his eyelashes, grabbing Kyungsoo by the waist as he settled the younger on his lap, hands situated on both sides of his waist. " Really? I like Kaisoo better though " Kyungsoo grinned teasingly, changing his position as he turned to face Baekhyun which resulted in him openly straddling his boyfriend. 

 " Kaisoo. " Baekhyun growled, narrowing his eyes as he slammed his lips onto Kyungsoo's plushed ones without warning. The younger gasped in shock by the sudden contact and Baekhyun took the opportunity to sliter his tongue into Kyungsoo's hot, inviting mouth. The younger moaned shamlessly in between the hot kisses, lost in pure bliss as Baekhyun sneakily s his arms under his shirt, roaming his skilled hands on Kyungsoo's firm back. 

 ' Ok-ay, maintain the PG13 please. We do not need to taint the audience any longer. " Minseok tapped hs finger onto Kyungsoo's back, snapping him back to reailty at the awkward postion they are in. Kyungsoo scrambled out of Baekhyun's lap as he stood up, lips swollen with cheeks flushing maroon red. 

 "Hyung, why did you have to ruin the moment ! " Baekhyun pouted, lips red and swollen just like Kyungsoo's. " Apparently, we do not need two grown men going at it in our living room today. " Luhan snorted, throwing his arm around Minseok's shoulder casually. 

 " Ok shut up you s. Now, I'll assign the jobs : Sekai will do grocery shopping, Xiuhan will sweep the floors, Fanxing do the laundry, Chantao clean the kitchen, Baeksoo the curtains, and lastly Suchen will do the mopping of the rooms. Questions ? No? Good. " Joonmyun clicked his tongue dimissively as he shooed the members to get going. " But those god forsaken curtains are the dirtest ! It's not fair ! " Baekhyun whined, dissatisfied with the job. 

 " This is for pissing me off with your loud bloody moans last night. I barely got any sleep so shut the up and it up. " Jongdae glared with his prominent eyebags, tugging Joonmyun to get the mops together. " Pissy " Baekhyun muttered as he dragged Kyungsoo to the curtains. 

.

.

 " Why are we doing this again? " Baekhyun yelled, covering his nose as he forcefully tried to yank the curtains down. A stupid mistake which ended up in the thick and heavy curtains crashing down onto Kyungsoo, who was directly below it. " Oh . " Baekhyun eyes widened in panic as he struggled to save his boyfriend from suffocating inside the dusty curtains. 

 " you ! " A muffled voice shouted, followed by a series of coughing fits.  Baekhyun laughed nervously as Kyungsoo finally got out of the filthy curtains, dust covering him from head to toe. 

 Kyungsoo scoffed, owl eyes glaring at his boyfriend while he kicked the damn curtains aside. " Soo. Baby, I know I'm irresistible and all but I recommend a shower for you instead ? " Baekhyun slowly took a step back, eyeing Kyungsoo warily. 

 " That's where you're wrong, baby. I will not be the only one needing a shower. " Kyungsoo shot back, lips curling up mischievously as he strolled towards the older 

 Baekhyun sensed the intention as he wrinkled his nose and yelled " NO ARE YOU TOUCHING ME DO KYUNGSOO " He turned and ran away from the possible dust covered threat. No way in hell is he drowning in flith with his boyfriend. No matter how hot he is. 

Kyungsoo laughed evilly as he began the hunt for his prey, known as Byun Baekhyun. 

" Never had I heard that sentence coming out of Baekhyun's mouth. It's a December Miracle. Oh that reminds me, don't we have a schedule to perform at ShowChampion tomorrow? Just like the Christmas Day~ " Yixing, who was passing by, sang as he watched Kyungsoo chase after the dumb bacon. " December was months ago, xing. " Kris facepalmed, he reminds himself to hang up a calender in their room from now on.

 .

.

Baekhyun squealed as he felt strong arms encircling his waist, panting tiredly as he gave up from running around the house. Kyungsoo back hugged his boyfriend tightly, leaning down as his lips lingered around the tired male's ear. " Caught you. " he whispered huskily, teeth grazing softly on Baekhyun's earlobe.

 "But ewwww. You're dirty ! The dust is invading my lungs and personal space ! I cant- " Baekhyun sneezed, struggling to escape his boyfriend's death grip. 

 " This is punishment ~ " Kyungsoo grinned, rubbing his dusty cheek onto Baekhyun's neck, feeling satisfied. Baekhyun giggled at the ticklish feeling as Kyungsoo continued to rubbing him in dust. 

 " What the ? Excuse me for blocking your lovely dovey moments, but you're getting dirt on the floor! Get a damn shower for s sake ! " Minseok yelled, frowning at his playful dongsaengs. 

 " Psh, what a party pooper. Oh? Where are you going, hyung? " Baekhyun raised his eyebrow, staring suspiciously at his hyung's bag. " Soccer, obviously. The moment Joonmyun chose SeKai to do grocery shopping, it's all over. What's the point cleaning up when there's no dinner tonight ? " Luhan shrugged, slinging his bag on his arm as he took Minseok's wrist on the other. 

" How do you know that though ? " Kyungsoo asked, still holding onto Baekhyun tightly. " This is SeKai we are talking about, soo. " Baekhyun gave him a look, while the younger slowly nodded in agreement. 

 " Let's get the shower we both need. " Baekhyun winked suggestively as he dragged Kyungsoo to the bathroom. 

 " What about clothes ? " The younger furrowed his eyebrows, confused. 

 " As if we need them " Baekhyun replied nonchalantly, smirking as he slammed the bathroom door shut. 

 

~AN : A random story here hahaha ~ Hope you like it ;w;