Horror Movies

Horror Movies - Minho

Grey clouds happily gathered in the sky, blotting out the clear blue sky and tinting the sunlight so that the rains could come. Cool air gently blew in through the open window, catching the curtains as they moved effortlessly like ghosts. Feeling the cool air on your skin, you smiled walking around your apartment as it was your turn to plan date night between your boyfriend, Minho, and you.

Making sure that you chose the right movie, you scanned the synopsis on the back cover as a smile curled onto your lips thinking that this was just the right movie for you both to see. With a little bit of every genre in the movie, you set the case down on the coffee table while you poured some snacks into small bowls for the both of you to share.

A knock on the door quickly changed your route to the living room, trotting over to the front door, you opened it with a smile as you held a bowl of M&M’s in your hand.

"I am so excited to see what you chose, so I came a little early. Is that okay?" Minho stood at the door as he shifted his weight from leg to another.

"No problem, that way we can just start sooner" You smiled, opening the door a little wider to let him come inside, grabbing some M&M’s from the bowl in your hand, he giggled while popping them between his lips.

"Don’t eat them all~" You whined looking into the bowl where you can now see the bottom of the bowl. Walking past him, you filled up the bowl again before setting it down on the table.

"Am I the only on in pajamas?" Minho asked, looking at you from over his shoulder as he took off his shoes.

"I was going to change but then you came over." You sang in a teasing tone as he smiled at you and you went to your room to change.

Putting on a slightly tighter t shirt and baggy pajama pants that were so soft and comfortable. You released your hair from the bun that you had it in all day, as your curly crimped hair gently fell over your shoulders as you emerged from your bedroom.

Taemin was looking over the snacks as he sampled a few of them, you couldn’t help but smile at his outfit, a loose grey t shirt with a white and black design on the front while his pajama pants were grey plaid. Chucking to yourself you grabbed the movie and put it in for the two of you to watch it a little early tonight.

"What movie are we going to watch, jagi?" Minho asks sitting on the couch as he pulls some blankets onto his lap to make a spot for you to sit next to him.

"You’ll see~" You sang, turning off the lights before you sat next to him and shared one of the many blankets with him.

"Won’t you tell me what genre the movie is?" He whispered as the commercials started to play.

"Horror" You tried to sound creepy while not letting your eyes move away from the screen.

"H-Horror?" Minho repeated as his fingers started to grip the folds on the blanket.

"Yeah, I thought it would be better than a chick flick" You giggled, "Is that okay?" You glanced over at him as he just nodded.

The commercials were soon over and the screen went black, background noise was heard as the name of the movie shot onto the screen quickly causing Minho to jump beside you.

"Are you sure you are okay to watch this?" You asked seeing him jump as you chuckled a little knowing that this is just the beginning.

"Yeah, you chose it and it is date night" He tried to sound at ease but his voice gently shook with the words that spilled from his lips.

"Okay then" You leaned over and turned up the volume a few before leaning back on the couch and got ready for the fun to begin.

The start was all happy and cheerful but you knew it wouldn’t be that way for long, not even a half an hour into the movie, Minho was ringing the blanket between his hands as he tried to look anywhere besides the screen. Glancing over at you, you seemed to be enjoying yourself, with popcorn in your hands and your eyes glued to the screen, he took a deep breath and tried to watch it again because of you. His eyes widened as he watched unimaginable things unfold, his jaw slightly dropping while his heart picked up pace and was knocking on his rib cage to be released.

"Can you sit on my lap Jagi?" Minho leaned over and whispered in your ear causing you to jump a little.

"Oh, sure" You nodded your head as he lifted the blanket and you slid into his lap, his arms wrapped around you while his head rested on your shoulder. Trying to get through the movie he distracted himself with you for a while before your body would tense at the events unfolding in the movie.

Feeling his arms wrap around you tighter and tighter, you ran your hand over his arm as he gently released his grip a little.

"Did you want to stop the movie?" You asked him while pausing the movie, you found his head resting on the back of your shoulder as he shook his head.

"Okay, but if it gets too scary for you, let me know." You turned your head and kissed his head as he gently nodded, looking up over your shoulder, you smiled at him before playing the movie once more.

With his grip tightened on you once more, you finally finished the movie as the credits rolled, he let out a sigh of relief as he let his grip loosen on you a bit.

"Thank you, now I can breathe" You sighed being a little dramatic.

"W-Was I holding you too tightly?" Minho asked while his voice quaked from the movie that just finished.

"A little but I would let you know if I couldn’t breathe." You turned your head and kissed his cheek. "Did the movie really scare you that badly?"

"N-N-No" He scrunched his face then shook his head trying to convince you. Glaring at him gently, you blinked your eyes slowly as he broke.

"I wanted to tell you to stop the movie but I am a man and a man can sit through a horror movie with their girlfriend." Minho dropped his head in shame as you chuckled under your breath and brought up his chin with your fingers.

"It is okay if you are scared, I am scared of lots of things that you aren’t" You confessed while you looked into his dark brown eyes. "But that doesn’t make you any less of a boyfriend and I really don’t love you less for you being scared of a movie like this."

"You sure you don’t mind having a boyfriend like me that is scared to watch movies that you like?" He questioned you wanting you to be honest with him, like his eyes pleaded.

"I am sure, I don’t mind at all." You smiled giving him reassurance before you leaned in and kisses his lips.

"So… can I stay here tonight in case I have nightmares?" He looked back into your eyes as they widened like a little kid.

"Don’t worry, cuddles keep the bad nightmares away" You blushed seeing how cute he was before he smiled an pulled you tightly into his arms where the two of you stayed for the rest of the night.