Chapter 2

Letting Go

Sarang's POV

"Ahhhh what a great bubble bath!"

I felt my muscles relax. It was a hard day and I was still creeped out. But seriously why must that dude need to be so creepy? Ah whatever, I'm just starting to get crazy I should stop and enjoy this amazing bubble bath. Hehe. I got out after 10 minutes of relaxing and playing with bubbles. I got dressed in my pajamas and went down to eat dinner with my parents and my two brothers.

"SARANG!!!!!!!!" I was tackled down by bear hugs from my two older brothers.

"Onew oppa, Seunghoon oppa!! I....... can't...... breathe....!!!!"

"Sorry baby girl. We miss you so much!!"

"Onew oppa I missed you guys too. But why are you guys back in Australia?"

"Well SHINee was having concert here so I had to stop by and say hi to my family and my little sister."

"Hey she's my little sister too!!" Seunghoon shouted.

"And since WINNER was going to debut I thought that I should come home and share the news and watch Onew hyung's concert with you."

"Well I don't even have tickets and congrats Seunghoon oppa!" He just smiled and went to the kitchen to help our momma out on dinner. Meamwhile Onew oppa was being him and asking for some chicken by the counter.

*Sigh* Always the same. Hehe I'm glad they are successful while still being themselves. And yep my two older brothers are SHINee's leader Onew and WINNER's lead dancer Seunghoon. I know they are both idols. I plan on being up there with them once I get enough money to get myself a plane and a apartment in Korea and start out from the bottom. Surprising right?

"Baby girl why are standing here by the stairs? Come on let's go in the kitchen and see what your mom and brother is cooking." My appa chuckled and led me to the kitchen only to see Seunghoon pouting by our omma.

"Seunghoon oppa what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything I just accidently put in the meat in the wrong pan and omma got kinda mad."

"Aigoo oppa it's ok. Go and sit by Onew oppa and I'll help omma ok?"

He just nodded as he headed out with his head down.

"Omma, you shouldn't get mad at Seunghoon oppa. He's working hard and he didn't mean to put the meat in the wrong pan."

"I know sweetie but I was just so focused on making a perfect meal for your brothers and your appa that I forgot your brothers were idols and they just got home."

"I knew you wouldn't really be mad at Seunghoon oppa."

"Go get you oppa back in here so he can help me."

I nodded and left to the livingroom to get my oppa.

"Seunghoon oppa go back and help omma."

"No she might bite my head off!"

"Come on oppa she just got too focused into cooking for you guys that she forgot you just came back from Korea."

"Ok fine but if she ends up biting my head you better know that I love you and you owe me."

He got up from the couch and entered the kitchen. Aigoo today has been too busy. First I get a creep up my sleeve then my oppa is acting like a baby. I shook my head and went to sit by Onew oppa.

"What ya watching Onew oppa?"

"I'm watching Mcountdown. You know what ~Touch Ma Body Touch Ma Body~"

"HAHAHAHA oppa stop don't try to sing like a girl!! HAHAHA"

"It's good to hear my little sister to laugh because of me again. I mean have you found a guy yet hmm? Without my permission hmm? HMMMMM?"

"Oppa don't be so weird and no I don't have a guy yet. And I don't need your permssion to date!" I poked his side and I got up ready to run, cuz being his little sister I kow that poking him will be a sign of bothering or teasing.

"You little!"

"AHHHHHHHH APPA HELP ME JINKI OPPA IS GOING TO EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

I was running everywhere and once I found a spot to hide in I went straight there and held my breathe so he wouldn't hear me.

"Little girl I can find you, and you know that."

! How the crap did he find me? If I keep still and quiet maybe he won't find me.

"I told you I would find you."

He grabbed my feet and dragged me out from under the bed. He picked me up and carried me tot he living room and gently threw me down on the soft couch in the living room. He then got on top of me and laid down.

"Argh oppa get off me you're heavy!!!!"

He just pretended to not hear me and continued to lay on me humming. I was starting to lose air.

"Oppa I ..... can't ....... breathe... get.. off..... no."

I was starting to see black. Right then I felt the weight getting off me. I then pulled in a deep breath.

"I'M ALIVE!!"

"Sorry baby girl didn't mean to make you about to passout."

"It's ok oppa." Right then we both smelled the aroma of food being placed on the dining table. We both then rushed to the dining room like little kids running for ice cream.

"Dinner!!!"

"Yes!! There's fried chicken!!" Of course mom knows that chicken is something he always wants.

"Hahaha I told you omma wouldn't bite your head off. You owe me." I did a mehrong face at him.

"Alright kids stop being silly and eat. Sarang don't treat your older brothers like that, they are older than you."

"Yes appa. But he said that omma would bite his head off and I told him no she wouldn't."

"Sarrang eat."

I looked at Seunghoon oppa and glared at him. We all were eating and we had a happy dinner. We ended it by washing dishes and my oppas sleeping back in their old rooms. While I went back to my room and thought about what happened at the cafe once again. While I was thinking I was getting sleepy and fell asleep.

 

 

 

HELLO my DIMPLES!!!!! I am back!!! And here's a update. While typing this I felt like I was dragging it a lot! But oh well. Anyways I want to give a shoutout to my three subscribers :D. And you guys please do subscrie it'll make me so happy!!

V-Ducky

sr28ip

maynouyang17

Thank you guys for being awesome Dimples and subscribingI didn't think I would have subbies and didn't think people would like this but you guys make me happy that I can keep writing knowing people are going to read!!! So til next chapter PPYONG!!