On the way there

Entwined Sacrifice ↯
chapter one 
The Way There
 
 
 
 
 
 
     I'm on a Korean Air flight. 7 hours to go and my panic attacks fail to repose. It’s dark and most people are snoring around me; but I can’t rest an eye. My mind plays a terrible symphony of distress and worry: a child’s scribble is all that I can understand.

     I finally try to let loose my tightened muscles and get some sleep…

 

 
     "DAD,  I SAID I NEED TO GO! I HAVE TO! THIS IS MY LIFE AND I AM NOW IN CHARGE OF IT.. YOU HAVEN’T BEEN WITH ME FOR THE PAST DAMN 10 YEARS AND YOU SHOW UP A YEAR AGO BEING IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING? PLEASE, PLEASE STAY OUT OF IT, OKAY?” I screamed with anger, I felt restless. Tears are running down my face as I stare at him.
 

    As I expected, he looked back with a piercing stare and said nothing. Nothing at all. I needed a hug at this moment. I needed someone to stop me from going.. Someone that actually needs me and my presence. But he just stood there..

        “Go. You’ve always been weird, nothing is normal with you is it? Leave, the doors open,” he said, coldly.. and left.

    Ouch. That hurt. No, that really really hurt. I fell on the ground and cried as loud as I could. Screaming out all the agony I lived.. And now I’m leaving for a harder life, a life I might lose forever…

 
 
     "Chogiyo? Excuse me.”

I nudged and opened my eyes with someone shaking my shoulders. I stared at the old man next to me with a very pale face.

“Are you okay? You’re sweating and look terribly tired.. Can I help you with anything?” he looked at me with a worried look.

I faked a smile, “Wish I had a father like that,” I whispered.

“Eh? Sorry?” he had a funny face, I confused him too much.

“Oh sorry, I’m feeling a bit tired but I’m alright. Thank you very much, Sir!” I smiled gratefully.

He smiled back softly, “Why are you going to Korea? Vacation?”

“I wish. It’s, it’s for work purposes. Not a very interesting one, I can assure you.” Ow, I sound SO pessimistic.

Gladly, he laughed. “Wow, you work? I don’t think I can ask what job that is, eh?”

I giggled, “Well, you asked for it so don’t be surprised. I’m 18 and a trainee under an entertainment company. I’ll be starting that wonderful life in two days~” I tried to look happy, I didn’t want anyone to think I’m a negative . 

His eyes widened, “Seriously! You’re becoming an idol?!”

I honestly laughed here, his expression was priceless! “Not that fast, Sir! It takes years.. I hope I can last, though.”

“Not precisely, some trainees break fast. And I mean debuting in only a few months of training. I hope you’re lucky and live a life of good with your work~”

“Thank you very much, Ahjusshi!” I appreciated his advice and prayers very much.

 

 

     I rested my head back and swam into a whirlpool of thoughts..

     I still can't believe this.

Who would believe this, anyway? Hell, what would you feel like if you were chosen as a unique trainee in some major entertainment company?

I was a mere fangirl just yesterday: listening to their music and watching their videos and dramas very regularly, spazzing about them on twitter and tumblr, having 'feels' about their unrealistically, overly-gorgeous looks and having all those comas and i can'ts and *dies*. Oh, and who can forget the amazing fanfics?- that's a world itself. 

However, in a few hours, I'll be one of them. I'll be a trainee; working in that building with all of those people- the ones I've been fangirling over all those years. I'll face them regularly, I'll be pushed and stepped on. I might even be rejected from it all..

What I'm most scared of, though, is meeting him and his soon-to-come rejection. My impression on him and his treatment towards me. I'm most terrified of everything that's involved with that one person. But, I have to face it. I have to do what I always wanted to do. I came up till here and I can’t give up.. 

 

 
My eyes flickered and I felt an overflowing fear as I heard the pilot:

    “Ladies and gentleman, please fasten your seat belts as we have reached South Korea and about to land.”

 

Every muscle in my body tightened, adrenaline flowed through my body like lightning.

My breathing became heavy, my heart rate shot up.. faster and louder each second.

My hands and feet bat into their surroundings; I was shaking.

 

I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.

 

Let's do this, I whispered..

 

 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » 
 
Hello everyone!
This is my first fanfic here thus I'll need your commenys and feedback!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the rest~ What do you think of the story so far? 
Ps: I'm new here and friends are much appreciated <3

- Yurah xx