Come,gentle night

Romeo&Juliet;-A story of love that never dies

I was sitting on my chair looking at my laptops screen and thinking what should I write next.I frowned and I pushed my big round glasses more up.Even having break for one day didn’t helped me and I was now in deep depression because I just can’t get the right idea for my book.Yes I am book writer, author whatever you want to name it.My first book was bestseller and I was very proud of it but still…I think my writing .

But people somehow buy my books so I’m now in top list of best writers…It might be weird that I’m writing romance book when I’m a man but I just feel like romance is my thing.Even when I was never in love I still can write about it million pages.From childhood I was lonely and mostly in my fantasies.Kids called me weirdo but when we were at school camp they called me at nights to tell them my stories that I created in second.I always agreed as I needed to just shout my stories out of my mind that was always busy with making something new.

I sigh and took the cup of my coffee and I drank a bit..Like it will help me to get idea.I stood up tiredly and I walked to my big library.It was filled with thousand books that I collected through the years.Yeah…I am 25 years old and living with my books, my dog Gary and…my laptop?I am lonely person but I like it this way…I hate crowdy places because it feels like people are taking my precious energy away.That’s why I’m locking myself in my house for whole days and weeks.

My neighbour’s son once asked me if I’m a vampire or what when I don’t go out on days and I take my trash out at nights.The only reply I could give is ‘That’s a good idea for another story’.Yes the little boy still thinks that I’m crazy vampire even when his parent’s always scold him for calling me that when we accidentally meet on street.

I just smile and walk pass them to shop to buy groceries for another month.I touched the old books with one finger and I checked if there is any dust on them but I smiled…Of course there is not.My precious treasure is always clean and ready to be opened any time.I smiled and I walked to the big desk where was laing my most precious book of all time…I sat down on the chair and I turn on the small green light.My fingers carresed the old cover and I felt the vibration from it.Like it was alive, and breathing.I closed my eyes and breathed calmly.

‘’Hello again.’’I greeted the book even when I knew it was stupid and crazy.Books are not alive but this was different..If I met a robber in street and wanted this book I would rather die by his gun than give him this book.I opened my eyes and looked down at the book.It was very old version and it cost a lot but as my books are selling good I could buy it.

I opened it and read the first sentences.I smiled as the main character was invited to a party and I knew that in next pages the main man will meet his loved one.I want it too…Love at first sight.To feel my heart beat fast just by looking at the other’s face.I chuckle and I placed my hand on the book page and I closed my eyes and start to imagine it..How the man walks in the ball room…He see many people wearing masks but just one mask seems interesting to him.

He slowly made his way after the girl in blue dress wearing mask made from feathers and various stones.He took her hand and ask her for a dance.She agree with a shy smile, her eyes are showing happiness that she don’t have to dance with the fiancée her father choose.They dance slowly, looking into each other’s eyes not breaking the contact for a long time.Even when the cousin is having his hand on his sword main lead don’t flinch and just continue to dance with the women with beautiful brown eyes that he fell in love with.He holds her waist tightly not letting her go even when the music stops.

Her eyes are surprised and her lips give the man a beautiful smile.The words don’t have to be said.Man held the girl’s hand and lead her outside of the ball room to quiet corridor where he take off his mask to face the beauty, the love of his life.

‘’You’re face is so gentle,like butterflies just kissed it under bright moon.My hands crave to touch it just a little.’’The man spoke and the girl who now took off her mask blushed.The man take girls hand in his and sigh deeply.

‘’You’re hands are so big and powerful.I’m afraid they will do something more than just gentle touch,’’Girl speak with a small smile.The man shake his head with a smile full of love.

‘’I would never hurt the one who I fell in love with.Let me show you how can my hands be gentle.’’The man said and girl looked down on marble floor.

‘’You may touch me just a little, to show me how much you fell in love with me.’’Girl said and man smiled and carresed the girls long hair that were like a waterfall.Man leaned closer until they both could feel each other’s warm breaths.They both closed eyes and their innocent lips met in a sweet kiss.

Suddenly like a star hit them they both hugged each other to deepen the feeling of deep love.It seem like impossible to love at first sight but these two show the world it is possible and it’s the most powerfull thing.Sudden ring of phone woke me up from the one of my intense fantasies.I groaned and stood up, slowly closing the book and turning of the light.I walked out of the library and locked it very well..No one can see this without my permission.

I slowly walked through the living to my work room where I kept my phone.I picked it up and listen to the voice on the other side..It must be my manager or someone from the neighbour’s…Who would even disturb me at this hour?It’s almost past midnight and normal people are sleeping already.Well..i’m not one of them since my imagination always go wild at night.I refuse to take sleeping pills even when I’m tired as hell.

‘’Hello Baekhyun-sshi, this is your neighbour lady Kim…Can I ask something?’’My old neighbour in mid 50’s asked.What she want at this hour?A night story for her children?

‘’Please speak…I can help you maybe.’’I said quietly.

‘’Well..you see..I hear a loud music from somewhere and I know it’s the new neighbour that moved in yesterday..’’She said and I frowned and sat at my big comfortable chair.

‘’Yes…so how can I help you?’’I asked again as I really didn’t know how could I help my neighbour.

‘’Well…as you’re very awake and he’s living beside you..Can’t you please talk to him?I need my sleep.’’She said and I frowned more..I don’t here any music.

‘’Is it so loud?’’I asked her.

‘’Well yes…whole street hears it and you’re the closest to the house so…’’The women said and I sigh and closed my eyes thinking about it..I have soundproof walls of course I don’t hear it..But I forgot that other’s don’t have such walls.

‘’Okay I will go talk to him now.’’I said and tried to say it with happy voice and not in my forever-annoyed-voice.

‘’Oh thank you so much Baekhyun-sshi!’’Lady Kim said and I hang up and stood up.I opened my main big doors and I closed them.I really heard a loud music coming from the house beside me.The house was same style as I have..Big and old looking like.Mine was all white but our new neighbour add some…weird symbols on it.

I shook my head and walked out of my little garden to the next house land.With each step the music was getting louder and louder.I sigh and I start to imagine what will the new neighbour look like.Maybe some short fat guy with long hair, big sunglasses on,in his mouth a cigarette.Or maybe it will be some girl with long legs,high heels on and her hair curly.In would be gum and she would act totally y?I knocked the doors few times and waited for some reply…

I think I add in my imagine that the person is half deaf too because the music is still loud and no one is running to open the doors.I rolled my eyes and knocked again, but this time I did it stronger.The music suddenly turned off and I thank heaven’s that maybe the person wasn’t that deaf.I heard a light steps and soon the doors were opened.

I looked up and up until I was met with a beautiful face.He had curly brown hair and his figure was slim and tall.He had big gummy smile on his face.I blinked for a while, just admiring the person’s appearance.His eyes shone in the light of the street lamp.He was wearing teddy bear pyjamas and yes I wanted to laugh at such childish behaviour but somehow my face was frozen, not creating any emotion.

‘’Can I help you somehow?’’The tall man asked and his voice was surprisingly deep…It shows that he is a grow up man..Well maybe not by appearance but still, something about him is just...interesting?I can imagine how I would write story about him.I think every girl would want such guy for herself but when I think about it more and more I would add myself as main character.It would be very funny to read how introvert guy suddenly falls in love with a extrovert guy who is childish and his proffesion…is still unknown to me but my mind is telling me that he can be actor or something funny to do.

‘’Oh…My neighbour’s called me and she asked me to ask you to turn off the music.’’I said quietly and I wanted to smack myself at what I said..So stupid!The man laughed and covered his mouth.His cheeks show me dimples and I wanted first time in my life do ‘awwww’ thing…It was really cute how a big man can turn into a cute thing.Not even animated people are so cute like him.

‘’Okay..I will turn it off…I was just working and I need it for my inspiration.’’The man said and I nod with smile..Wow Baekhyun you’re acting very weird!You’re smiling in front of stranger and you feel surprisingly calm.Suddenly I saw how he scratched his head and I saw a black mark..or tattoo?I frowned and I step closer to him.

‘’You have tattoo?’’I asked him and he looked at me surprised and than nod and pulled up his sleeve..On his hand was a long tattoo.It was a well written sentence,the hand writing was very old.I was curious why he had such thing..But I think it’s impolite to ask it.

‘’Death is my heir.’’He said and I looked up at him…That was the sentence he have as a tattoo…No…No one would write it down.I know very well from where this sentence come from.But this man don’t look like he would read such thing.

‘’I love that book and that sentence was just…amazing..Because in one way it was true…So I just put it on my body so I will never forget it.’’He spoke to me with serious deep voice…So he know the book.He looked up at me and I felt something..Like suddenly my mind was filled with some pictures I never saw..Like some emotion was pulling me closer to him.

His hands turned suddenly into a fist and I loked up at him…Why his eyes…are so hypnotizing?My breathing went faster and my mind was telling me something that I couldn’t do!Only teenagers have such cravings but not me..I never felt them and I never will.

‘’Good night…Please…be quiet with the music.’’I whispered and I quickly turned around and start to walk to my house.I heard how he closed the door and I sigh and was glad that he didn’t went after me.I opened my doors and walked inside.My house was dark, only minimum light inside.I slowly walked to my bedroom.

I laid down on the comfty soft bed and I closed my eyes.I put my hand over my fast beating hard.No it wasn’t beating fast because of the fast walking nor from being scared.It was beating because of the new neighbour that is living next to me.What his eyes have done..I won’t forgive them.His dark deep eyes that ruined my heart.My eyes craved for him…I’m like him…

He was craving for her’s touch and I’m craving for him too..But still this is not a love at first sight.No it can’t be..If yes it’s still not strong and it’s one of the crushes people have.I never ever felt affection towards someone else but…This feeling the man gave me..Like I was empty glass on table and he was the holy pure water that filled me.

I shook my head and put pillow over my head.Oh God or someone up there please stop this weird images in my head!Why I see Juliet…the main girl from my book with my features…Why I see myself as a girl in old blue dress sitting on a bench with the new neighbour dressed in blue too beside me caressing my hair..We’re smiling at each other happily…

Like we were the only ones in this world.Our hands were holding tightly not letting go…My heart wished he would stay beside me forever till the world ends.

‘’I love you..Romeo.’’My girl voice said and my heart fell happy when my mouth said those words.

‘’I love you too…Juliet.’’He said and his fac came closer and sealed our lips in a slow innocent kiss.

                                                                                                                                                                    Continues in next chapter.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so first chapter is up!I hope you like it and you're not dissapointed...this might turn out weird but still...I will continue^^

Comment please<3333

LOVE YOU