Final!

How Not To Love You, Dorks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OneShot! ... FriendShip ~

                                    *RingRingRing*

You Picked up the phone...

"Yah! What are you doing?" Thats all you heard for the other side of the phone.

"Hello to you too Baram, Im in my room bored like every other saturday night, Why?" You let your body lay flat on the bed with you legs touching the floor.

"I’ll call you again after midnight, don’t go to bed and come out later"

"But I'm not suppoust to go out" you sighed

Then the voice on the phone changed.

"Noona, your parents are out of town for the whole weekend and you are gonna be a good girl and stay home? " Jude said

"That was my plan maknae"

"I’ll go over right now, get ready" the voice changed again. It was FeelDog.

"If i get in trouble… " you were cut off by FeelDog " If you get cought out it's because you said something, and if you get in trouble you can stay with us , I have a extra toothbrush and it's pink"

You scoff at his straight words then again what can you do they are your best friends since you can remember.

You got up from bed and took a quick bath, went to your dresser to find something to wear and ended up puting on a short black dress with heels. Then you sat down to wait for them to get you.

20 minutes pass and the bell rang. You stood up and opened the door. They were making noise like always but in a second they were mute.

"What?" you asked clueless about why they are silent.

"Where do you think you are going dressed like that?" Sung Hak said steping in your house.

"Well you told me to get dressed but never said how so, I dressed like this" you pointed at yourself.

"Go change now, we don't need erts looking at you" RaeHwan spond you around and push you towards your room.

"This is why I don't have a boyfriend you all scared them away" you stomped your feet frustrated.

"That is our job, your dad told us that we are the only guys he will approve so we are gonna make sure it stays like that."

You grunted and entered your room amd changed to something similar that the boys are wearing. That God you all go shopping together. When you finished you left your room to find them in your kitchen.

"Guys, lets go" you crossed your arms waiting for them to finish eating whatever they found in the fridge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter