January 13th, 2009.

He's Obsessed.

Well, there we go again, the third time in two days... don't get me wrong, I really do like sleeping with Hangil... watching the way his muscles go all shiny from the sweat when he gets worked up... when he grunts in my ear huskily... when he holds me to the bed dominantly, making me look in his eyes as he s me roughly... okay, I love sleeping with Hangil. But that's not the point. I don't know, he's been acting kind of weird lately. Like just now, he was holding my arms above my head, which yes is normal for him, but he whispered "you're mine... no one elses... don't forget that..." in his y husky tone into my ear before he pulls out and finishes with his seed on my stomach, almost as if he's marking me or something... he's done that a few times this past week, everytime we slept together... maybe I'm just overreacting. /sighs/ I don't know.

After he's done cleaning himself up with the wipes he keeps on his bedside table, he lies next to me and pulls me to his chest. "Mm... you seemed tense today babe... did I do something?" I just shook my head at him with a smile, tracing my fingertips over his tattoo gently. "Nah... just... just tired." I didn't really want him to get upset, y'know? And I don't want to seem too pathetic, I guess. "You'd tell me if something was up... right?" he asked, genuinely sounding concerned. I just nodded and smiled at him gently, cupping his face in reassurance. He nodded in return. I could feel his hands snaking up my skin slowly, to play with my s a little. I was too weak and tired at this point to move his hands away, but secretly I did enjoy it, so I just let him.
I'll never understand why men love so much, aren't they just lumps of fat? Hm. Oh well, I guess. It feels nice so I'm not complaining. I ended up just falling asleep in his arms, whilst he kneaded my s gently.

-Morning-

Well, good morning. I woke up to an empty bed, my boyfriend showering, probably because he stinks of and B.O. Gross. Suppose I should do the same when he's finished. Or I could join him... nah. I don't have the energy for more . I decided to just lay and wait, looking out of our apartment window at the skyscrapers across the city. Nice. I hope we aren't busy today... I'm still a little sore from last night.

-Afternoon-

Well, I got dragged out anyway. He bribed me with shopping, isn't he a big meanie? Hehe. Anyways. We held hands as we walked around the big shopping centre, filled with those big brand shops. I don't understand why anyone would spend hundreds on a t-shirt that you can buy in another shop, for a lot less. The world confuses me. Oh well. "Hey, this would look so good on you!" Hangil grinned as he pulled out a bikini. I just rolled my eyes. "You're such a ert, baby. Although it is kinda cute..." I took it, and held it to myself. "Alright then, I'll take it." I smiled as I placed it in the basket. I looked around for some more clothes, and I spotted the cutest shirt ever. Naturally, I wanted it, so I jogged over to grab it. Some guy was also there, looking for clothes for his girlfriend or something. Seeing as I'm just naturally chatty, I start up a conversation with this guy. He explains it's his girlfriend's birthday soon and he's stuck for ideas, boy isn't he lucky I'm the world's greatest fashionista. Hehe. I help him pick out clothes, whilst Hangil is stood there, looking... unimpressed to say the least. I just shrug it off. "Haerin-ah. We need to go." Hangil says as he comes over, taking my arm. "But-" before I could say much else, we already paid and were on our way out of the shop.
What the hell just happened?