Good Morning

Wild 3.6.5

Good morning

 

 

ChanYeol had decided to be bold.

After all he would have told his pack right away and HongBin would surely be aware of Daeya’s relationship with him since she had called him her “bestfriend”.

When the sun had rose this particular morning he had fled from the room he shared with some of his brothers to wake Daeya up.

He could have given her the clothes she had during the evening and that were now dry, but he didn’t want that. He could live with his friends’ remarks. And anyway they couldn’t do any remark in reality.

It seemed that their problem had solved by itself: He liked Daeya and she liked him back. She could have never been a threat to him nor the boys: she would never hurt him in any way and since hurting his friends was exactly the same as hurting him it seemed that their “problem” had just been a silly torment.

As he knocked on the door, he didn’t hear any answer and lightly barged in the girls’ room to wake Daeya up and they left the room without saying a word.

“What’s going on ChanYeol?”

Daeya didn’t really get why ChanYeol had done that and was totally lost as why she was in the garden.

“I… You’re wearing my T-shirt and I think that since it’s obvious, we’d rather go in the kitchen together as a couple than separately…”

“Oh… I see. Wouldn’t it be… weird though ChanYeol?”

“… I preferred how you called me yesterday…”

“Wouldn’t it be weird Channie?”

“Well… I don’t think so… I mean… I’d like to boast about having you as my girlfriend and I want to see the look in their face as we will enter the room hand in hand and…”

“Ok I get it. Should we prepare the breakfast?”

“No; KyungSoo will do it. Don’t you want to chat here for a little while? And then we will join the others and…”

“… And they’ll see about us being a couple. Channie, I think you should know… There is a high probability that HongBin will talk to you… He had always been one heck of a protective best friend much like a brother to me in fact so he…”

“… Don’t worry I think I can handle that. You, on the contrary, you may have to stand my friends who are indeed like my brothers and the three girls…”

“They seem pretty cool; I don’t think there will be any…”

“I don’t want to worry you but appearances can be deceiving you know… Listen we will about all that later, why don’t we try to relax and enjoy being just the two of us?”

ChanYeol stretched out his hand to take the girl’s one and they went for a scroll in the back garden, remembering what had happened during the night before.

 

The sun had risen and it was much hotter than the previous day. At least it seemed so to ChanYeol. Maybe the fact that he knew that all his pack was waiting for him in the kitchen didn’t help, but he felt even hotter with every minute. Pulling Daeya’s hand a bit he declared:

“It’s time.”

Daeya took a deep breath. She had met the boys the day before and all of them had seemed to like her, however she could feel a real restraint from ChanYeol. Her boyfriend seemed to be really stressed about telling his friends the good news.

“Then we should go.”

And without further ado the girl began to walk faster. The sooner they will tell everybody, the sooner they will be over with it and ChanYeol’s friends would accept their relationship.

A huge hubbub could be heard coming from the kitchen. It seemed that everybody was there, including the girls since they could hear Yina’s voice.

“I hope you missed us.”

“Of course you did.”

“Well… Not that much” Kai joked as he added “It’s normal for Baek to answer “Of course”, he is you boyfriend after all but… We’re not.”

“Just remember that we are the ones who cook and do most of the laundry so if you want your things to be just fine than you better not…” Ara stopped her track as she saw ChanYeol and Daeya coming in hand in hand. Sure, she had told ChanYeol that he should tell everybody but she had never thought that he would show it that boldly. Sighting heavily, she mentally prepared herself to talk to her boyfriend about them.

Indeed, on the other side if the table, SuHo had become pale as Kris had stiffened. It seemed that the two leaders didn’t look favorably this relationship. Their faces showed concern but also a certain anger. And Ara regretted to have told ChanYeol to announce it right away in the morning.

“Guys, Ara, HyeMin and Yina, you already know Daeya the girl I’ve met coincidentally, I present you Daeya, the girl who has accepted to be my girlfriend.

A long and bulky silence followed this statement as ChanYeol’s brothers exchanged looks full of confusion and HongBin was trying to catch his best friend expression without success.

“Well… Hello to you ChanYeol and Daeya…” HyeMin began, quite taken aback but trying to lighten the atmosphere as she was cut short by Ara:

“ChanYeol, we really need to talk.”

The young man looked at his leader’s girlfriend with turmoil. Why was she that bossy? He looked at her figure as she opened the door behind him and threw him a daring look.

“I said we need to talk. Right now.”

And the girl exited the room as her boyfriend coldly added “If I were you, I’d follow her. You don’t want her to be angry at you believe me.”

Leaving his girlfriend’s hand, ChanYeol exited leaving Daeya facing the rest of the pack on her own.

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to update sooner. I can tell you right away that I won't update at least for two days since I have a LOT of things planned.

Anyway I know these may not be the best chapters but you'll have twists in the plot soon enough :)

What can I say ecxept that I can't beleive that 47 people subscribed to this story. It's amazing and I want to thank each and everyone of you : *throws hearts*

Thanks to my readers, silent or not and once again thanks to my subscribers.

(it really shows a support to the story and it's really heart warming for a writer to log in and find new subscribers ♥)