Final

Closet 2

Ricky whimpers silently as Changjo palms his hard . He tried hard to not moan out loud because Changjo was enjoying teasing his hyung way too much. Revenge. Ricky thought as his own hip buckles up against Changjo's hand for more friction. I must think of a revenge. I'll let you have your way for now, but revenge. I will plan it slowly. He lets out a shaky sigh, his whole trembling in pleasure and Changjo is just standing there with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you enjoying it hyung?" He whispers into Ricky's ear. "Should I do more than just ?"

Ricky bit onto his lower lip, totally disagreeing with what Changjo had just said but in reality, he couldn't just say no and then walk out of the closet like nothing had happened in there and having to cover his hard on. He takes in a deep breath and looks into Changjo's eyes and gulped.

"J-Just this time." He mumbles softly.

Changjo leans his body against Ricky and grinded his lower body against Ricky who moaned while his grip on Changjo's arms became tighter. "Don't worry hyung. I'll be gentle. Now turn around for me." He tapped Ricky's twice and chuckled when Ricky lets out a whine.

Ricky blushed and turned around slowly. Slipping his left hand beneath Ricky's shirt, he caresses Ricky's soft milky skin and trails up towards his hardened s. Ricky groans and pushes his body back, just to feel Changjo's hard against his . He pinches the s between his index finger and thumb as his right hand did the teasing of Ricky's . He grinds against Ricky's who then lets out a loud moan.

"Shhh, you have to be quiet hyung. They'll hear you." Changjo chuckles and pulled down Ricky's tracksuit pants.

Ricky gasps and shudders when his feels the cold air. He whimpers when he was pushed forward and moans when the tip of his met the cold wall of the closet. "C-Changjo." He breathed out. "Make this a quick one."

Changjo hums and wasted no time in pulling out his own hard . Both of his hands d Ricky's before he spreads his hyung's cheeks apart. Ricky moans and grunts as Changjo pushes his inside Ricky. Wanting to hurry it up and feel the pleasure, Ricky pushed himself against Changjo, making it go deeper inside him.

"In a hurry are we?" Changjo teased and held Ricky's hips. "Are you ready hyung?"

"S-Shut up and just do it!" He hissed.

Changjo just laughs and slowly ed into Ricky. He went at a slow painful pace which made Ricky really needy. Maoning out Changjo's name, begging him to into him harder just makes Changjo wanting to more but he couldn't. Changjo knew that their practice would be ending soon so he had to hurry up as well. Picking up the pace, he s faster and harder. Grunting when he hears Ricky his name.

"C-Changjo," He whimpers, feeling Changjo's hands pumping his up and down. "I-I'm ."

"M-Me too." He pounds into Ricky sweet spot hard. "Let's come together."

After three more s, they both came. Changjo came inside Ricky while Ricky came onto Changjo's hand. Releasing the grip he had on Ricky's , he brings it up to his mouth and his hand clean. They both pant, sweat running down their forehead and neck as their shirt was wet with their sweat. It was as if they had ran 10 kilometers. Just in time, the music stopped and they both held their breaths.

"Just where are those two maknae's!" The manager shouted, frustrated about the fact that the two had not turned up since their practice resumed for the second time. "Minsoo, be sure to scold them when they come back. I'll go get you guys some food. What do you want?"

"Chicken!" They all shouted while Changjo and Ricky were stuck in an awkward position with Changjo's still inside him.

The manager nodded with a sigh and left the room. Once they both heard the door click close, they released a sigh of relief. Slipping out of Ricky, he pulls up his pants and did it for Ricky as well. Changjo lets out a yelp when the door was suddenly opened by Niel.

"Yah! You scared the out of me!" Changjo hissed.

"So... how was it?" L.Joe wriggled his eyebrows with a knowing grin.

"You're a genius hyung."

"You should go clean up in that bathroom. I don't want to explain to manger-hyung about why the both of you look so..." C.A.P trailed off and grinned.

"Right." Ricky mumbles with his face bright red. He grabs Changjo's hand and ran out of the practice room and to the toilet.

 

"Where were the two of you?" The manager asks when he came back with two boxes of chicken and both maknae's had managed to clean themselves up before their manager arrived. They had also cleaned the closet to remove evidence.

"Sorry hyung." Ricky pouted. "I had a stomach ache so I had to go to the toilet."

Changjo nodded. "I felt a little bit dizzy."

"Just eat. Next time inform me."

"Neh!"

 

"AHH~!!!" Chunji and L.Joe screamed the moment they ran into their shared bed room and just jumped onto their bed. "BED I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" They shouted in unison.

"SHUT UP CHUNJOE!" Chanjo hollered grumpily.

Chunji pouted and turned to L.Joe. "He told me to shut up!"

L.Joe just shrugs. "YOU SHOULDN'T BE GRUMPY WHEN YOU HAD FUN AN HOUR AGO IN THE CLOSET!"

"HHHYYUUUNNGGG~!!!" Ricky whined loudly and was glad that the manager was out shopping for dinner.

Ricky pouted and Changjo just flushed red like a tomato. Chunji and L.Joe came out of their room a second later and joined the maknae's in the living room. L.Joe looked over to Chunji and smiles. He then looked over to the maknae's and smirked.

"Hey." He called out to the present members since Niel and C.A.P are with the manager. He smirks when they turned to them and the TV was long forgotten. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"No...?" Chunji frowned.

Changjo wriggled his eyebrows and giggled. "You wanna lock C.A.P and Niel somewhere and make them have ?"

 

Two nights later, where they all had free time and could do whatever they wanted. L.Joe and Chunji decided to have a date together. Ricky had being planning his revenge but can't help to wonder how L.Joe was going to lock C.A.P and Niel somewhere. He was deep in his thoughts and didn't even hear Changjo calling out to him.

"Yah." Changjo smacked him on the back. "YOO CHANGHYUN!" He yelled.

"WOAH! WHAT?" He shouted and stood up.

Changjo chuckles and pulls Ricky down onto the bed and hugs him from behind. "We should try to lock the two somewhere and make them have ."

"Shhh!" Ricky covered the maknae's mouth. "They might hear!" He eyed Niel and C.A.P who were in the kitchen. He then turned back to Changjo once he knows that the two haven't heard anything. He stares into Changjo's eyes and smirked evilly. "Should we?"