final~

Just shut up and rest

Take care of him. They said.

It won't be that difficult. They said.

He's your best friend. They said.

Well, if it wasn't going to be that difficult, why didn't they take care of him instead of leaving me alone with him.

Mark is currently in the kitchen trying to look for some food to eat for the both of them. He's rummaging through the pantries when he hears distinct footsteps from behind him. Within seconds, he feels a pair of arms wrapping around him, chest pressed a little too close to his back. It's not that he's not use to the close proximity, he's just not use to a really heated body -not from practice- pressed behind him making himself feel like he's wrapped around a heated blanket, on a hot day. Yes, it is that bad.

He doesn't need to turn around to see who it is, since there's practically only one other person that can still be in the dorms with him, Jackson.

"Mark hyuuung~." There's a slight pout in his voice.

"Yeah, Jacks? What do you want?" He knew very well what the answer was, it was the main reason he was in the kitchen in the first place.

"I'm hungry." Jackson whines and wiggles around with Mark still in his hold.

Mark lets out a sigh before prying the younger males arms off of him. "I'm looking for food right now. Go back to the bedroom and wait for me, I'll bring the food inside ok?" He turns around and pats Jackson lightly on the head, before checking his temperature -leaning down a little to connect there foreheads-. Noticing that the fever had already gone down a little from a few hours ago, he decides to just make something simple, chicken broth and also tea with lemon and honey.

"But I'm hungry now." Jutting his bottom lip out into a pout.

The look on Jacksons face, made fighting back really hard. I mean, have you seen Jackson pouting? You can't deny the fact that when he pouts, he's really cute, like really cute.

Now, if it was under normal circumstances, Mark would just laugh it off that the younger male was trying too hard trying to act cute. This, however, is not under normal circumstances because the younger male is flushed and is practically acting like a kid who wants his candy. This is in no way the 'Wild & y' Jackson Wang people see. This is Jackson Wang, the cute little shytt that can melt you with his pout and lazy smile. This, is in no way, any good for Marks heart.

"I'll make it now, so it'll be done quick. So go back into the room and wait for me, alright?"

Jackson shakes his head. "I'll wait for you to finish."

"Jacks, you still have a slight fever, go into the room and rest for a little before the food is done." He commands.

It seems like Jackson is just testing him now. His eyes seem like they're starting to water with unshed tears, bottom lip jutting out even more as he looks up to Mark while he reaches his hand out to grab onto the bottom of the shirt. "I want to stay here. I don't want to go back in there alone. I'll wait here."

Defeated, he knows he won't be able to resist that face. "Fine, but it won't be my fault if your fever gets worse."

Jackson gives him a bright -as bright as he can since he's still a little out of the loop from the fever- smile and nods his head slowly, not letting go of Marks shirt.

"Sit down and wait for me." He nudges Jackson backwards towards the chair.

Once sitting, Jackson looks up to Mark, his grip still on his shirt.

"Jacks, let go of my shirt or I won't be able to make any food. You're hungry right?" He asks, receiving a slight nod from the younger male before the grip on his shirt is loosened.

Mark turned his back around from Jackson for a minute -okay, maybe like 10-15 minutes since he got a little bit absorbed making the soup and drink- and when he turns back, he sees a sleeping Jackson.

He's not about to waste the food, so he tries to wake Jackson up. With a little bit of effort, he successfully wakes Jackson up and points him towards their shared bedroom. Jackson doesn't argue this time and heads straight into the room.

When Mark gets into the room with the broth and tea, he sees Jackson sitting up in bed with the covers on his lap. There shouldn't be a problem since Jackson is technically in bed, but the thing is, he isn't in his own bed. He's in Marks bed.

Letting it be, he brings the soup to Jackson, slightly blowing it to cool it down before feeding him.

Jackson is practically useless at the moment, with barely any energy in his body, he lets Mark do what he wants. When he was finished drinking the broth and a little bit of the tea, he lays his back down on the bed. Only getting up when he sees Mark leaving his side, so he grabs onto his shirt and pulls.

With a voice barely above a whisper. "Come on, let's sleep. Sleep here with me."

"You're sick Jacks. The last thing I want to do is to get sick as well. So, I think I'll pass." He protests.

"I'm feeling a lot better though, so sleep here." Pouting, once again.

A little frustrated, he huffs. "Although this is my bed, I still don't want to sleep here."

Jackson opens his mouth, getting ready to speak before Mark cuts him off.

"If i sleep here, will you promise to shut up and rest then?" Giving up, knowing he entered a losing battle anyway.

Jacksons grip on him tightens, pulling him down to lay next to him.

I guess I'll have to take that as a yes.

 

 

 

 

 

i hope you enjoyed this.. at least a little? no? ok.
i did say to keep your expectations low right?
im sorry if this wasn't what you were hopin for -hides-