Final

Angel


I got inspired by this song http://youtu.be/dIKqmpJCpHQ
Please listen to get the full effect! Kekeke Enjoy!! 😊

Yu-ri felt happy. After all the she went trough in her life. Things were finally turning around. Yu-ri is very beautiful and a kind person. Her personality was what drew in Jaebum. The first time they were introduce  it was like an angel appeared. She was a beacon of hope for him. Jaebum started drowning in his dull idol life. Yu-ri was heartbroken at that time. There is a saying that goes : " When we meet a angel like person, we start using them beacuse we think they will always forgive." Yu-ri was maybe naive but not stupid. Behind her naive like personallity there was a confident person. And that person shined through after she left Yoongi. He was cheating on her, and she didn't deserve his behavior. When they were fighting he even dared to slap her causing her to fall. Yu-ri stood up slapping the out of him. And like that she left his sorry . It took a year for her heart to heal. And she had him by her side. Jaebum. His name made Yu-ri' s tear stained face turn into a wide smile. Just like she was his saviour, he was the same for her. Maybe even more. They became really good friends. Jaebum was always so awkward around her it was so funny. Yu-ri remembered how they exchanged numbers.  Park JinYoung sajangnim actually introduced them, she can remember how nervous he made her. Trough  the whole dinner Jaebum stole glances at Yu-ri. When they would lock eyes he would look away blushing. Kyeopta. At the end of the night he walked up to  Park JinYoung sajangnim and whispered something.  Park JinYoung sajangnim started laughing and made his way over too Yu-ri. Whispering he saying " Look Yu-ri here is the deal. My Jaebum is too shy to ask you for your number so act like we are having a normal talk." She slightly nodded stealing a glance at Jaebum who was looking at her. Quickly she looked at  Park JinYoung sajangnim so Jaebum wouldn't notice. Taking Park JinYoung sajangnim' s phone she dialed her number. Jaebum smiled like a little child who just received a chocolate bunny. Yu-ri thought of those cute moments. Turning to her side there he was. Jaebum sleeping like an angel he was so beautiful. Tracing his cupid' s bow with her finger she smiled at her situation. A year ago she would be sitting in this king bed by herself crying, but today she was sharing it with the person she love the most. Jaebum. While she was slowly getting out of her bed Yu-ri felt a pair of strong hands pulling her back. Plopping onto the bed she chuckled as Jaebum wraped his arms around her and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. Slowly breathing in he sayed his voice laced with a husky tone. " Baby, dont leave me." Yu-ri smiled and played with his hair. " Bummie?" " Hmm?" Yu-ri was scared of the answer but she asked anyway. " Do you love me?" she whispered. Silence. He didn't say anything. Yu-ri felt as her heart sank. Jaebum turned around. He came closer to her face. Laying a soft feather like kiss on her lips he whispered. " I adore you."