jongan 2k14

realer than ur otp

hey yeah this what i threw together lmao i hope you love it! (special thanks to sailor crew for looking it over as well). i'm sorry there's no proper but i'm not cool enough for that biz yet

 

Morgan couldn’t be happier; nothing could compare to how she felt. After two long years, Jonghyun finally worked up the courage to get on one knee and propose to her (to be honest, she would have said yes after the first date but she would never admit that to anyone else).

Immediately following the wedding--which was, fun, beautiful, and of course, pink-- Jonghyun had them booked into a hotel room that could easily serve as an apartment for a family of four.

They were now in bed together, the comforter was covered in rose petals and winding down after the excitement of their day, Jonghyun lying beside Morgan and hovering over her as she laid on his arm. He sang to her quietly, a Bruno Mars song she couldn’t name off the top of her head but it had her heart soaring.

She shut her eyes as he twined their fingers together just to listen to his singing, conditioned to not even pay attention to the lyrics from years of listening to him sing in a foreign language. She’d always loved the silkiness of his voice and how he flawlessly slipped into falsetto.

The song came to an end and as Morgan opened her eyes, Jonghyun pressed his plush lips against her own.

He pulled away with a large grin and slowly detached himself away from her. “I’m gonna go get ready, Mogo,” she giggled as he whispered the nickname he’d given to her due to his poor English skills and with a chaste kiss to the shell of her ear, he slid off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Morgan squinted, confused as to what it was he needed to “prepare” but just sighed as she watched his back retreat into the room opposite of the bed. She pouted, playing with a few of the tassels on the fluffy comforter covering her legs.

After a few moments, the bathroom door opened again and Jonghyun started up the stereo with the remote he had in his possession. Morgan wasn’t sure how to react properly as the jazzy guitar opening to Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get it On” resonated throughout the room.

Morgan’s face was unreadable as he exited the bathroom, stark . Her eyes widened as they drank up the image before her, chiseled abs, thin waist, bulging pecs, everything her own body had fallen in love with. She let herself enjoy the view, sliding down the length of his body until they reached his feet.

She laughed incredulously, “Kim Jonghyun what the hell is that?” She couldn’t get out a single word without cackling, sitting up in the fluffy sheets to hold her stomach as she laughed.

Under his feet sat his handy dandy insoles, the ones Morgan was sure he definitely didn’t need especially now that he was with her and she was two foot two in height.

Jonghyun shrugged as if it were no big deal, “What’s wrong with them?”

She wiped a tear from her eye, gasping for air, “Are they taped to your feet or something what the hell?” Jonghyun nodded proudly, midnight black hair flopping about like the puppy he was.

“How else would they stay on?” He asked as if it weren’t weird--or incredibly pathetic--that he’d put those on. He hobbled over to the bed, clearly unstable without wearing actual shoes with the insoles.

Morgan smiled endearingly, trying not to laugh in his face as he ungracefully plopped into bed beside her. His arm wrapped around her shoulders as a smoldering smile crawled on his face that she was sure he was supposed to be y but all she could do was roll her eyes at his antics.

Marvin Gaye’s soulful falsetto rang through the room as he crawled on top of her, “Can I just make love to you now without being ridiculed?” He pouted.

Morgan just nodded, a face-splitting grin dawning her lips pulling him in for a long kiss, the beginning of long long hours of Jonghyun making a mess of her all night long.