Chapter 10

Different Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold water was pouring on her as shuddered at its touch. She was very tired, those children were so energized that, it was almost impossible to cope up with them. She even rejected her mother to dine with them, only sleep was all she needs right at that moment. After drying herself, she changed into her night suit and climbed on her fluffy bed.

But never fall asleep even after that.  Events of this few days were running in her mind like broken cassette. All kind of emotions were rushed through her, starting from shock up to relief, she was in shock because being friends with Daehyun for almost all of her life she didn't know him well, like he did her. And relief because all this while, Suho was always by her side, he didn't abandoned her nor did he lashed on Daehyun.

 

But little did she know that, both Daehyun and Suho have played their role very well in her absence.

 

"Look that girl, she's only one who have that kind thing in her hand"

Daehyun turned his attention to the girl on screen where Jongup pointed. He frowned when he saw the person on screen, she was the same girl whom he have complimented.

"So that's why she was nervous all the while?" he mumbled himself.

"What? Speak loudly!" Yongjae butted in his thoughts.

"Nothing, just we have to find her." Yongguk nodded at his suggestion. Well obviously, there was no other option left than this.

 

"Oh I know her name. Park Minhee. And she work in some cafe, something called Day...daynight...? Ya right Daylight. Cafe Daylight. We can find her there." Himchan who was quiet from the start give all the information in one breath as everyone was staring at him as he was stalker, well if you have this all details of someone whom you met for once and for few seconds, then it is stalking, or in Himchan's case 'flirting'.

Zelo was first one to recover from this shock and open his mouth "Hyung, can you teach me how to flirt. Its very useful." he said bobbing his head up-down.

Yongguk smacked on his head while glaring at Himchan.

"What? I just give you information which I have and you guys need it." Himchan gave them his innocent look.

 

"Anyways we don't have time to waste now, do we?"  As on cue they left the security room, where they went to get CCTV recording of the event.

 

 

Minhee was busy in cleaning dirty table, and mopping at the same time. She was only one to work there besides the owner. The cafe wasn't that popular, since it was poor people's area, but some boys do pay their visit there just to get glimpse of the girl working there.

 

She heard the bells ring signalling the arrival of new customer, as she turned to greet them with smile on her face. "Welcome to Daylight cafe"

 

She stood straight after bowing and was shock when he saw her favourite idols in front of her, but she wasn't like those crazy fangirls who scares the hell out of their idol.

She put on her normal face and showed them place to sit.

As she entered in kitchen to get their order,and started jumping like crazy girl. But recovered soon, as she still has to face them. She checked herself before finally going out from kitchen.

She smiled sweetly at them, especially to Yongguk as she arranged their order on table. But her smile instantly fell when she heard Daehyun's next question.

"You're that girl, am I right?" she knew very well what he was talking about, but she decided to play it dumb.

"Who...are you talking about?" she trailed of giving innocent look. But they knew better than fell for her attempt.

"You know very well about whom and what I'm talking?" Daehyun said gritting his teeth glaring at her.

She sighed and closed her eyes for brief and opened .

"Yes, I was the one who give you that envelop. BUT" she emphasized last word before continuing "I'm not the one who captured them"

"And you think we'll believe you?" Yongjae raised his brows questioningly.

"It's not my fault that you can't believe me, neither its yours. But you can ask the owner here, I spend almost my whole day here. So its impossible for me to stalk after anyone." she said and turned to gapping Daehyun "Also your life is none of my concern."

"Then how did you get those pictures?" once again Yongjae throw her question which she answered truthfully.

" It was dropped by one of customer."

 

They discussed something in between them as she stood there awkwardly fidgeting her fingers. This time Yongguk was spoken person, and nearly died hearing his deep voice.

"Can you possibly recognize that person once you see her/him?"

"Umm....? I..don't really know to who this belong, but I'll try to help you out as much as I can." she assured nodding her head. And stood from chair ready leave when Himchan spoke up..

"Don't you want our autograph?" and other members mentally face palmed.

Minhee give him look and smile while nodding her head once again, and pulled out her little note book from apron.

Daehyun observed her as she glanced at leader's way time to time with shy smile. And their leader was oblivious that someone here was crushing on him.

Daehyun sighed and slumped in his sit. It was harder than he imagine. But one thought always crossed his mind,

 

 

 

'what if the pictures leak to public?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter