Coffee Girl

Hate You, Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jinri, wake up!" Sooyoung shouted to her little sister.

 

“S-Sooyoung unnie, it's still early. Don’t wake me." She said in a hoarse voice.

 

"It’s urgent! Mom and dad are waiting." She yelled at her sister again. Jinri sat bolt upright, already awake. She didn't want her parents to wait for her when they have to say something really important. She stepped out of her room. She saw them sitting on the floor discussing secretly. Her father held a newspaper while Sooyoung and her mother were talking. Her family looks very happy.

 

“Take a look, Jinri. Read this part." Mr. Choi gave the newspaper.

 

CONGRATULATIONS MS. CHOI JINRI FOR WINNING ONE TICKET TO KOREA AND ONE YEAR WHOLE RENT AT SEOUL CONDOMINIUM. As she read it, tears trickled down on her cheeks.

 

"Jinri-ah, is there something wrong?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I just won one ticket. I thought I would've won four tickets so all of us can go.” She sobbed even harder.

 

"That’s okay; at least you've won right? You can now see the beauty of Korea. Don't worry we'll be okay here." Mrs. Choi comforted her.

 

"Mom is right. Don't need to worry; besides we can still communicate to each other and we promised we'll work harder so we can follow you there." Mr. Choi added.

 

"This is your chance, Jinri. Don't waste this opportunity that has given to you." Her mother said patting her head.

 

“Unnie will take care of mom and dad. We will be fine." Sooyoung said and hugged Jinri.

 

Actually Jinri is a Korean native. When she was two and Sooyoung was six years old, their father got assigned from his company to work in Paris since they highly give a good pay so they decided to migrate there. It's almost eighteen years since she left her hometown and she didn’t know how it looks like right now and she was already twenty. She had already finished her studies at France in fashion design.

 

They were now in the airport waiting for Jinri’s departure, they sat on a bench when her flight has been announced, "Flight 125, enter gate 24. I repeat, flight 125, enter gate 24." The intercom announced. She stood and turned to her family. A single drop flowed from her eyes. She was about to cry when they hugged her.

 

"Take good care of yourself, dear. Don't forget to eat and sleep well. We will miss you." Mrs. Choi said in concern.

 

"The bracelet we have given to you will be memory from us so if you missed us, just grasp it. Take care of it and like your mom said, take care of yourself. I'm really proud of you." Mr. Choi hugged her more tightly. Jinri grasped the silver bracelet on her right hand. The bracelet has design of stars that she really loves. As they broke the hug, she turned to her sister, Sooyoung who's actually not a drama queen like her. She smiled to her and started walking away from them.

 

"Have a safe trip and don’t forget to wake up early and I will miss you!" Sooyoung shouted. Jinri laughed with her words; it made her happy in a little way. She once leaned back to them and waved her last goodbye. She tried to force a smile for them but she just flashed a weak smile to assure that she will be okay, though she was not really sure if she will.

 

Two idols have arrived at airport of Seoul coming from Europe. They are the most popular guys and one of those rich kids in town. They are none other than Oh Sehun and Choi Minho. Camera flashes and wild shouts of fan girls welcomed them, as they strolled down the airport. Reporters also started asking them a lot of questions but they seem don't have the guts to answer each one of them since they are actually tired from their performance.

 

"How's Europe?" One reporter asked.

 

"How's your performance there?" Another one asked. These reporters are obviously stubborn when they know that they will have a good scoop from the idols. They didn’t answer a single question coming from them. As for the fan girls, they kept shouting their names. Sehun and Minho just continued walking down outside the airport. Their body guards have already blocked the ways where reporters and fan girls might follow them. 

 

Minho stretched his arms to the sky. He was wearing his brown shades, his scarf and his favourite tank top and pants. He was beside Sehun and he know that his best friend was very tired than he is. He patted him and said, "Sehun-ah, are you okay?"

 

Sehun ignored him. He just stared along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter