Final

Behind the Lens

Outside the building is crowd and noisy. The sound of clicking camera filled my hearing. Yeol oppa, they called me. From everywhere. From my right, left, behind and above. They surrounded me, suffocating me with their presence.

I want to cry in pain, after being pushed back and forth. Yelling that it’s hurt when they pushed their camera in front of my face and scream, telling them that it’s hurt when their camera flashing a blinding light to my eyes.

I really want to do it.

So, I smiled at them, waved my hands to them happily and saying thank you for the love to all of them. Yeah. Love.

 

My manager pushed me through the crowd, guiding me to my van. Finally, thought me. No more crowd. I’m alone.

Minutes passed, I finally arrived in my dorm. The burden on my shoulder slowly weighting up. I sighed loudly, enjoying the loneliness in my life. I feel my body aching as soon I take a rest on the couch.

I closed my eyes, ready to drift to slumber with help from tiredness.

 

CLICK!

I heard a familiar clicking sound. Nah, it’s impossible, thought me.

 

CLICK! CLICK!

I jerked my eyes open, glaring at the presence in front of me. That person is wearing a black jacket with a hoodie that covered his head. I don’t know it’s a girl or boy.

That person has the camera in front of his/her face, pointing it at me while looking at me through the lens. “How did you get in!?” yelled me to that person. I have to pinch my eyes because the flashlight is too bright.

CLICK!

 

“GET OUT NOW!”

CLICK!

 

“STOP IT! IT’S HURT!”

I cried. That person stopped taking a photo of me. “Please stop it,” I hissed in pain. I opened my eyes, seeing that person still in taking photo position with camera in front of face.

“I’m sorry,” said that person silently. He’s a boy!

He turned his back ready to leave when I hold his shoulder turning him, wanting to see his face.

 

Before I could take a look of his face, I hear the same clicking sound and everything becoming bright. I shut my eyes tightly.

He chuckled,

And when I opened my eyes.

 

He’s already gone.

And I’ve never see the face behind the lens.