Final

Good Morning

“Yo, Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo groaned and put his arm on top of his eyes to cover it. “What the do you want, Kai?”

“Oh, come on, hyung. Don’t call me by my stage name.” Jongin said, slightly pouting. “You know I don’t like it when you call me ‘Kai’ off-cam.”

Kyungsoo scoffed. “You started it.”

“What did I do?!”

“You called me.”

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo in disbelief. “Is calling my boyfriend a crime now?”

“Yes, if you did it by literally shouting at my face.” Kyungsoo snapped and glared at the younger. “And my still hurts from last night, you . I’m not in the mood.”

Jongin mimicked Kyungsoo’s angry fit in a childish manner before flailing his limbs and wrapping it around Kyungsoo’s body, making the latter let out an annoyed shriek.

“Let me go, you piece of !” Kyungsoo let out a soft whimper. “I’m still in pain!”

Jongin tightened his hold. “No!”

“Stop being a baby and let me go!”

Jongin scoffed. “Says the one who called me daddy last night!”

Kyungsoo fell quiet and stopped moving around and Jongin grinned in triumph. I win this time, Jongin thought.

“You win this time.” Kyungsoo grumbled. “Now, let me go or you won’t get any for the rest of the month.”

Jongin let go of the older and stared at him, smirking. “As if you can.”

Kyungsoo sent him a look. “Oh, I know you know I can.”

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo and the two men had a staring contest before Jongin groaned and whined because he knows he lost to Kyungsoo again.

Kyungsoo crossed his arms in front of his chest and laughed mockingly. “No one can beat my sass, Kim Kai.”

Jongin ignored how Kyungsoo called him by his stage name. He hovered on Kyungsoo and leaned down until their faces were only inches apart. “But we both know that I own your , Do Soo.”

Kyungsoo glared at him with flustered cheeks that made Jongin smile before closing the gap between their lips. Jongin deepened the kiss and smirked when he felt Kyungsoo’s grip on his shoulders tighten. He gave his lover one more peck before pulling back.

“Good morning.”

Kyungsoo, still flustered, tilted his head to the left to avoid Jongin’s stare. “Good morning.”

 

 

--

a/n: Told you it's full of non-sense, but hey, I tried.