IU's love

GOOD DAY!

"Marry me hunnieee." i held his face and gave him a peck on the lips.I thought he'll get mad at me after doing that but instead he grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately.I got so weak in my knees and all i know now's i'm responding on his sweet kisses.

"Saranghae IU.Yes,i will marry you." i hugged him tightly like there's no more tomorrow.

****

 

"IU.Yah!" 

"Nomo saranghae Hunniie oppa!----ahh!That hurts Sujji!" i gave Sujji a deadly glare.Whenever i'm daydreaming,she always interrupts.Psh.

 

"Tch,daydreaming again huh?" Sujji.
"Yah,stop hitting me like that.Your damaging my braincells.Aish.Paboo" I pouted while rubbing my injured head. Such a meanie.
(>3<)

 

"Haha.Mian,i can't think of any other way to bring you up to reality.That was quite effective though.Haha.So as i was saying,let's eat some udon.I'm craving for some!C'mon.Stop thinking of that guy and let's just eat.My treat." 

"Jinjja?(Really?)Haha.Woah?You have a lot of allowance nowadays huh?Let's go!" 

"Haha,i tricked my parents.C'mon." 
"Mwo?!"
i just laughed as she dragged me out of the room.What a brat.

 

I'm IU and this girl's my bestfriend Sujji.Where in the same year and we're studying at Daejin Art School.The reason why Sujji and i studied in DAS was because we wanted to become a pop star.This school is famous in creating outstanding idols that rocks the K-world.

One example of a successful product of Daejin Art School was the famous FT ISLAND band that consists 5 flower boys namely : 

Lee HongKi - the hot vocalist
Lee Jaejin - the cool bassist
Choi Min Hwan - the cute drummer
Song Seunghyun - the rythm and vox

and lastly,my ever dearest love of my life,the y guitarist and the HOT leader...

"Choi Junghoon!" 
"WHERE?!!" i panickly searched the place with my eyes and seek for the face of my Hunnie but i found nothing.Realizing that Sujji's just playing tricks on me again,i threw a crumpled tissue on her.Psh.

 

"Hahaha,got ya.I'm just joking.Bleeh.Yah,stop littering.Hahaha" said Sujji while catching the tissue that i threw to her.

 

"Yah!That's not a funny joke.Tch.I'll let you pay for the littering fee.Nuts!" she just form a peace sign and stuck her tongue out.She really loves playing tricks on me.

Aish.I will never let myself fall for it again.

Such a meanie but still i love this girl.We ate the udon that we ordered.It's really true that food are more delicious specially when it's a treat right?Haha.We were chatting about boys of course while eating and laughing hesterically.

 

"Omo." Sujji suddenly stopped eating and formed a big smile on her face.She's up to something.

"What?" i curiouly asked.She pointed her chopstick at something behind my back.She was staring at it while a wild grinned formed on her face.

Aish.I know she's making fun of me again by just looking at her nasty face.I just continue eating my udon and didn't bother tilting my head unto the thing she's pointing at.

 

"Yah,Sujji.Stop making fun of me you brat." i said as i eat my udon.

"Choi Jonghun." she whispered. 
"Shut up.I won't fall on your tricks again." 
"Haha.Fine but i guess you'll really regret it if you won't believe me this time." 

"Aish this brat---" to check if she's telling the truth,i tilted my head.

"Huah?Omo!" 
"See?I told you.Haha." said Sujji while playing her chopsticks.

 

I was so schocked...the FT ISLAND is here and they're in the next table beside us! Eotteokhae?! Am i pretty now?Is my face okay and presentable?Kyaaah~ I hurrily brushed my hair with my fingers and check my face on my handy mirror.

"Do i looked okay huh?!I can't believe it!Ugh.Hunnie is so handsome right?Hihi." i was giggling while whispering and bitting my chopstick.

 

I had a crush on my Junghoon oppa since i was a freshmen until present.That day was so unforgettable and whenever i think of it,it always give me a ticklish feeling on my tummy and i can't resist it so i always ending up giggling.There was a time that it happened on one of my class and it was so embarrassing because everyone attention was on me and the teacher gave me a 15 minutes detention.Haha,Trololol.

When i meet my Huniee,he was already a junior that time.I like him because he has this perfect smile and perfect face that everybody loves.FYI,i'm not the only one who had a crush on him and it's pissing me so much.Everytime girls go near him,i wanted to shout with all my lungs and tell them that HUNNIE'S MINE but i have no guts to say those things and it's really depressing.

Because Junghoon's so talented,he debuted on his junior year and became the guitarist and band leader of the famous FT ISLAND and left DAS without graduating.Now that we ran in different circles,it made the distance between us more wider and the chance for him to notice me fell unto a much lower percent.

Now,i only saw him on youtube,on the television and sometimes when they have some guestings,i always attend those whenever i had the chance and when it's whithin the state.But even though he's away from me and i barely sees him personally,my feeling for him never fades until these present days.

 

"Err,you look pathetic you know that?Haha.Why won't you go and confess to him if you really like him huh?"  Sujji.

 

"No micheosseo?!(Are you crazy) Why would i do that?I'm the girl here.Duh." my heart's really pounding so fast and i can help but smile.My face seems to have turned read already.Gosh! This guys making me crazy.Omo.

"Hahaha.If only you could see your face right now.So hilarious." 

"Hmf,you can't blame me if i'm acting like this.You know i got a crush on him BIGTIME!" i said on a very low tone enough for Sujji to hear it.

Just as expected,nothing happened after stalking---no i mean ADMIRING him at the restaurant.Well,i took several pictures of him though.Tehe! 

I'm not a stalker!I'm a crazy admirer.Haha.Gags~Kekekekel

I still remained as his secret admirer.Hayyyy~ 
When will Hunniee oppa notice me??I know i don't have the looks and i'm not pretty enough like the k-pop idols there who debuted but i have a pretty personality though!(Conceited much?) LoL.

I know everything about him,about his background,about his favorites but when it comes to his ideal type of girl,i really don't have any idea.Again i'm not a stalker! I'm an admirer.Hehehe.

-----

Dance lesson has just ended and i'm so exhausted.I want a Hunnie kiss vitamins to energize me.Lol.Drinking my favorite banana milk drink,i sat at the lobby floor while wipping the sweats that were dripping on my face.

"Choi Jonghun...Choi Jonghun..." i chanted.I felt a little sleepy so i leaned my head at the wall and closed my eyes.I want to be in my dreams again~

As i opened my eyes,i saw a familiar figure heading towards my direction.My heart starts to pound fast again.Omo.