Final

Forget Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every second feels like I was about to face death; the more that the clock ticks on my room feels like I was about to sit on an electric chair and wait for my life to be taken away—I want to run away.

 

 

If only he would take me away.

 

 

The dress I wore today was beyond beautiful—I can’t find any words to equally describe how amazing it was. The only thing that bothers me with that is that—it seemed ordinary in my eyes that I can’t feel its essence for this supposed to be special day.

 

 

If only he would take me away.

 

 

The place was perfect—it was my dream place for my wedding.

 

 

Too ideal, the one that I pictured out on my dreams. There were flowers everywhere, the linens and carpets were placed and laid out as planned; and I can only look at them with those longing eyes—and whisper, if only.

 

 

Everyone seemed too flashy, wearing their best of best—but they seemed dull; I can’t understand why everyone was all grand and all that.

 

 

It’s my wedding day, but I feel empty.

 

My heart feels as if it failed to beat on its own.

 

I looked at my face—It was me, but it feels like its not.

 

I’m looking better with all those colors—the subtleness of the eye colors; the softness the lip color made with my lips—finally, I’m looking pretty.

 

But.

 

 

 

If only he could see this. If only he could see me now.

 

 

Please forget our memories. Baby please forget our memories.

Just leave and don't ever come back to me.

You don't deserve a guy like me.

Don't look back just turn away

Baby don't look back just turn away.

I know I'll regret it.

But I just want what's best for you and me.

I can’t help but stop my tears from falling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter