Daffodil Sea

Daddy's Flowers

 Daddy loves flowers. Daddy carefully planted us with love and care. Daddy watered us every day and sang us lullabies that assured us that he’s there and he loves us. 

 

 

 

 

 

 We grew well. Daddy is so happy. Daddy still water us every day and sing lullabies. Daddy is so happy. Daddy loves us. 

 

 

 

 

 

 But among the daffodils, a rose grew suddenly. She’s so lovely and pretty. Daddy was surprised. Because roses are daddy’s favorite flower. 

 

 

 

 

 

 Daddy still waters us. Daddy still sings lullabies to us. 

 

 

 

 

 

 But Daddy gives all of his attention to that rose. "You’re my favorite, I love you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Daddy planted a sea of daffodils but he didn’t gave us names one by one. But the rose had a name. The rose was called Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 Daddy do you still love us? Daddy how about us? Daddy you promised that you’ll take care of us until the end. Daddy.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 But Daddy can’t hear us. We’re just like the rest, a daffodil who loves Daddy so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 Daddy still waters us, but he forgot to sang us lullabies. 

 

 

 

 

 

 One rose can outgrow a sea of daffodils. Daddy loves the rose so much. Daddy takes care of her most of the time. Daddy assures that he loves her and he is willing to protect her with all his might. 

 

 

 

 

 

 Daddy loves that rose so much, but Daddy don’t know how much the daffodils loves him, adores him, and still willing to make him  happy. 

 

 

 

 

 But Daddy lied. Daddy forgot us. One by one we wilted. One by one we die.

 

 

 

 

Daddy your daffodils are crying. Daddy your daffodils.. 

 

 

 

 

 But we daffodils, still loves our Daddy. And most of us are strong. Most of us are mature enough. Most of us still believe in Daddy.

 

 

 

 

 Daddy help us. Daddy do you still love us?