Destiny of Love

Merci

 

The gorgeous man next door, Wu Yifan, finds that he cannot always get what he wants. He realises this after seeing the mailman for the first time, Huang Zitao, but Wu Yifan isn't the type of person who easily gives up. He really truly does try and win the heart of Huang Zitao, the mailman who seems so incredulous about the idea of dating Wu Yifan.

On the first day of them meeting each other for the first time, Wu Yifan's heart seemed to do a somersault and he knew that he just had to get the mailman. Yifan tried and tried to get the mailman's attention by showing off his muscles and they are pretty hot, mind you. But, it did not seem to work although, Yifan himself, did earn a few ogling from the girls across his apartment.

On the second day of them meeting each other again, Wu Yifan lost all confidence until the mailman said hi to him. Yifan was so happy that he swore his heart was gonna plummet out of his chest. Before he could say hi though, the mailman had already walked past his apartment, leaving him alone.

On the third day of them meeting each other again, the mailman and Yifan accidentally touched hands and the mailman almost, almost, hit Yifan's head when the poor boy squealed like a little girl because of the small contact.

On the fourth day of them meeting each other again, The boy was ready to have skinship with the mailman again but the mailman never came and so Yifan, sat outside the apartment all day, waiting for the mailman to deliver his mail to him, but of course, he got tired and left just before the mailman came running to his mailbox, his face showed the expression, Sorry, I'm Late.

On the fifth day of their awaited meeting, the two men weren't able to meet sadly as the mailman was sent to the hospital. Yifan, not knowing about the mailman's condition, waited and waited outside his apartment again, cold from the snow.

On the sixth day of their awaited meeting, Yifan beamed when he saw the mailman again but later discovered that it was another mailman, much to his dismay.

On the seventh day of their awaited meeting, The poor boy could not stand it any longer and so he went on a hunt to find any traces of the mailman who stole his only heart.

Every single day, something inside of Yifan would stop working. He'd be depressed just thinking about the mailman. Yifan wished he knew the name of the boy who he admired.

Three weeks later, his heart was in pain when he heard the news of his beloved, Huang Zitao. The mailman had a terminal heart disease and was sent off to the hospital three weeks ago and counting.

On the fifth day of that third week, Yifan finally had the heart to see the mailman again. When they finally met in Zitao's hospital room, neither said anything. Words weren't needed at that moment as both were too drowned out in their own world, looking into each others' eyes.

On the sixth day of that third week, Both boys spoke to each other with Zitao saying the words Who are you and why are you here? Yifan, in return, bowed down before telling the quiet boy about himself.

On the seventh day of that third week, Huang Zitao was announced to be dead if there wasn't gonna be a heart transplant soon. One by one, fresh droplets of water came out of Yifan's eyes.

On the first day of that fourth week, Yifan did the unthinkable. He crashed his lips onto the other's forcefully at the beginning but leaned in for a second kiss and that time, the kiss was leaning more on the soft & passionate side.

On the second day of that fourth week, Yifan kneeled down to ask the mailman out and from that day on, they were inseparable, those two.

On the third day of that fourth week, Mr. Kim, the overly nice doctor, talked privately to Yifan and said that Huang Zitao will be going soon enough if no one helped the lad out.

On the fourth day of that fourth week, Huang Zitao was transferred into another hospital room and what he got there was a big surprise! The lights were turned off and only candles on a table were noticeable. Yifan hugged Zitao from behind and was greeted by some smooching. The patients next door had to bang on the wall twice.

On the fifth day of that fourth week, Zitao's heartbeat was getting slower. As time passed, he had to be put in a quieter and much warmer room.

On the sixth day of that fourth week, The boys had a cuddling marathon. They told each other of stories about themselves. Both talked about the happy and sad memories. In the end, Yifan leaned down to kiss his beloved who had fallen asleep and his words echoed through the room, Thank you.

On the first day of a new month, the crying of the poor and helpless boy dies down as he looks at the name carved on the weathered grave lying before him. Clutching the area where the heart is beating, Zitao mutters a soft farewell. His last words, lost in the wind, Thank you Yifan.