Bet??

"It's possible"

EXO Dorm

The guys calm down, when chanyeol phone ring, " Ohh it's baekhyun" chanyeol cheerfully said. when he was about to answer it, someone snatch it away from him, and answered it.

" yeobsaeyo?"  beakhyun cheerfully said

' Yah, where are you? I've tried calling you, why aren't you picking up your phone either?'' the leader impatiently ask 'Well I'm actually somewhere right now' beakhyun reply. 'have you seen the news yet?' suho ask, " Yeah, I saw it" beakhyun said it in a dissapointed tone, 'What were you thinking?, didn't I tell you to be more careful? Why don't you just try come home and we'll talk about this when you get here' the leader told beak, 'ahh yes i'll be there in a few minute' beak respectly said. 'ohh hyung, can I talk to chanyeol?' beak ask, suho handed the phone to CY, 'it's for you chanyeol, suho left there living room and went straight to his room. 'His hyung mad? 'why is hyung mad. the maknaes kept on questioning the others.

' yeobsaeyo? chanyeol said. 'Channie a whiny voice was heard, A smile appeared on chanyeol face. 'Ahh hyung chanyeol reply back, 'chanyeol~ahh i'm sorry, beak said it in a sad voice. 'What for? you shouln't be sorry beakhyun~ahh, 'I felt like I just screwd up everything chanyeol. ' Hyung why are you being like this? what you did was brave, I wish that was me. chanyeol said in a sad voice 'Ahh yes, channie when are you ever going to talk to dara noona? beak ask, their was a silence. That chanyeol wasn't talking, 'Don't worry channie i'll make sure you'll talk to noona. wait for me and we'll talk about this when i get there, araso? beak cheerfully told chanyeol, ' Ahh neh, we'll be waiting for your arrival beakhyunni~ the two hung up, when chanyeol hung up the phone.

The rest of the guy's were eyeing chanyeol in a disgusted look 'What? chanyeol ask. 'I swear you both act like a married couple, why don't you two just date each other? kai said, making the others to laugh at kai comment. 'NO, he already have taeyon noona, and soon i'll have.., chanyeol was cut off when the boys loudly said "SANDARA PARK out loud, yes, thats right. sandara park noona chanyeol said.

' Does she even notice you? 'I heard she's already dating, 'You can't even get her number, 'I heard she's dating donghae, ' I heard she likes bad boys. 'have you ever even talk to her? The boys started teasing chanyeol, over his crush

no, no, I will soon get her digit soon, and noo she's not dating danghae, wrong she dosen't like bad boys, and somedays i'll start talking to her. Chanyeol quickly answered the guys comment.

'How do you know so much about her? tao ask, ' Easy, It's called fanboying. chanyeol reply

Some of the guys rolled their eyes in disbelieving what they were hearing. 'I cant believe you hyung, thats not even called fanboying, Thats more like stalking noona, Sehun cutely said

Actually... chanyeol was cut off when someone had enter there dorm, everyone got up, and run to the person. 'Hyung the maknae's whiny whine to beakhyun, 'Gwaenchanha? CY ask beak, beak node yes to chanyeol 'Where's suho hyung? beak worriedly ask, 'In his room, everyone said while pointing at suho room.

Beakhyun, luhan, chanyeol, xiumin, all went to suho rooms. ' Suho hyung? i'm here beak said. their was an awkward silence. but he manage to break the silent. 'Are you mad? beak worriedly ask 'No, honestly I'm just disappointed in you a little, suho calmy said.. 'suho i'm really sorry, I didn't mean to.. 'You shouln't be sorry beak' suho cut beak off. 'I just want you to be more carefull though, and remember to take care on what you're putting yourself in, araso, suho told beak...... "SO IS THIS MEAN I CAN MAKE DARA MINE TO? cy playfully ask,, all the rest of the hyungs laugh at how childish cy was.. 'Ohh stop it already I bet that won't never happen' luhan told cy.. ' Ohh you want a bet?? cy confidentiality ask. 'okay then that's a bet, xiumin said, 'Okay then, i'll show you guys who's the real man is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One more chapter to go^,^ and this story is done,, hope you like this chapter;)