I

The Mush head and the Princess's Love story

 

Heejin

--------------------

 

"Where did you hide Taemin-oppa?"

"I didn't hide him,"

"Last chance, where is he?"

"How the would I know?!"

"Then why didn't he come school today?!" One of the girls asked with her high-pitched voice. Ugh, , you're hurting my ear.

"I don't know? Maybe he's out there banging some girls?" I chuckled and pushed them out of my way earning a death glare from all of them.

So apparently, the little mush head boy no longer exist. He had grown up into some arrogant, full-of-himself, blonde hair jerk.

I swung open my locker door and ped my bag, pulled out two books and threw them into the locker. I closed the locker and noticed someone standing behind me.

Speaking of the devil.

"What the hell? Mush head are you trying to scare me?" I scoffed and looked at him.

"Yahh, can't you see my hair's blonde and short now? Stop calling me mush head," he frowned and leaned against the lockers staring at me.

"Okay then, what do you want mush head?" I faked a smile and asked him nicely, he rolled his eyes. "Come with me," he pulled me by the wrist. Wait, I thought he didn't come to school today?

Ugh this Lee Taemin, ever since I moved to Seoul and live beside this jerk, I can't seems to have a day without him. We even got into the same high school and sometimes, he even stays overnight in my house, in my room, on my bed, BESIDE ME. Isn't this ridiculous? Why isn't anyone stopping him? Just because he acted like a good boy in front of my parents and his parents when in reality he's just a player that goes around messing with girl's feelings? Ugh that reminds me, why did I even fall in love with him when I know he's such a jerk?

So, he pulled me out of the school compound and threw me a helmet. I caught it and stared at him. "What's that for?" I hissed and looked at him as he put on his helmet, "For collecting rain water." I rolled my eyes and put it on before hopping on his bike. "Jerk," I mumbled as he grabbed my hand roughly and put it around his waist.

For some reason, I like to ride on his bike. I've no idea why but I felt so safe behind him. Like, he will be there to block everything that's harmful to me. Like, he will protect me from everything. Like....

What am I thinking? It's just a ride man.

I knocked myself mentally when the bike came to a stop. I released my arms from his waist and jumped down from the bike taking off my helmet.

After tidying my messed-up hair, I looked up and saw a familiar house.

"Isn't this my house?" I yelled and looked at him; he walked his bike to outside his house and parked it there.

"Did I say anything about bringing you to somewhere?" He smirked at me.

Annoying piece of .

"What the ? I can go home myself you don't have to-"

"Just shut the hell up," he said and pushed me into my house. After greeting my mum, we came up to my room.

"What are you here fo-"

I haven't finished my sentence and he ripped my backpack away from me and threw it in random direction. He pulled me towards the bed and pushed me onto it.

"YAHH!" I yelled but he just collapsed down beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked so tired and worn-out when his eyes were closed.

"Princess, I haven't sleep for a night. Just stay quiet and let me sleep," he whispered and pulled me closer to his chest. We were so closed that I could sense his breath on my face.

Oh did I mention that he love calling me princess?

 

Although it's not the first time that we're on the bed together, but it's the first time we are lying face-to-face.

And ugh, he smells like alcohol.

“You have a house, a room, a bed, some pillows and bolsters for you to hug and yet you came here and seek warm from me? Like seriously?" I softly said but earned no response, did he already fall asleep?

I pushed his bangs away from his forehead and noticed some wounds on it. Did he get into a fight or something? Should I apply medicine for him? I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he's so damn strong.

I sighed and observed his features. He looked so beautiful. No, he's beyond beautiful. He looked even more beautiful than those es in school that always picked on me.

Lee Taemin, why are you doing these? You made me feel like wanting you even more...

 

"Princess," I heard Taemin's voice and when I fluttered my eyes open, I see his face.

"Oh, you woke up," I groaned softly and looked at the time.

3.24 AM.

My God, we slept for that long? I sat up and rubbed my eyes; he sat up beside me and fixes his messy blonde hair.

"Hey, it's midnight now. Let's just get back to sleep," he said and pushed me down onto the bed with one of his arm on me. "No, not until I clean your wound," I slapped his arm away and got up, walking to take the first-aid kit.

"My wound?" He seemed surprised. I pointed to his forehead, "Ah, it's just scratches." He rolled his eyes but I flipped his bangs away and applied medicine before putting on a plaster.

"Aww, my princess is so concerned about me," he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. "Go away, I've to keep this kit away," I struggled to stand but his grip didn't loosen. "Just put it on the table, I'm still tired,"

I grunted and used all my strength to push him away, "Listen up mush head; get back to your house okay. I'm not those girls on the street which can be easily hooked by you and have and say bye the next morning." I almost yelled, he shot me a glare and stood up.

"What the hell are you getting so worked up for?"

"Obviously because you're ruining my day by pulling me onto your bike and then you ruined my night by asking me to sleep beside you and now you're trying to ruin my midnight too!"

"What? Fine; if that's what you think, I'm sorry then!" he hissed and left my room; he slammed the door and stomped down the stairs.

I dropped the kit onto the floor and fell back onto my bed. Tears cascaded down my cheeks and I held my hand against my chest.

It's aching so badly.

I took out a photo from my drawer and looked at it. It's a picture of Taemin and me on his bike. He just bought it that time and the first person who sat on it was me.

 

FLASHBACK

"Omo! You brought a bike?" I gasped in shock when he pulled me into his house's parking lot.

"It's cool right?" He smiled and hopped onto it, he patted the seat behind him and so I hopped onto it too. "Let's take a picture," he said and dug out Polaroid camera from my bag that he brought for me on my seventeenth birthday.

"Hana, dul, set." A picture came out from the camera and before I could get a glance on it, he stuffed it into his pocket.

"It's not nice, let's take again,"

I grunted, "Your photo-taking skill is ."

"Hana, dul, set."

He passed me the picture.

FLASHBACK END

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin

--------------------

 

I walked into my room and dropped myself on my bed. What the is wrong with her? I merely wanted to sleep, I didn't even do anything. Is she PMSing? Ugh.

 

FLASHBACK

"Hey who's this pretty girl?" I looked at what Key's holding and instantly thought it was familiar. Heejin bought a wallet identical to that on my birthday.

I smiled in my head but something hits me. I touched my back pocket, , that's my wallet!

"Give me back," I yanked it away from him and looked at the picture inside it. It's a picture of us on my bike. I actually had to fake that my photography skill was lousy so as to take this photo. Ugh what a life.

"She looked hot, mind to intro?" Key smirked and the rest of the boys laughed.

"She's mine; don't even think of getting her,"

"Hey Tae, I thought you don't mind sharing girls? Did you forget how you ed one of my girls?"

"And that's because you set me up!" I yelled in his face with my saliva showering that pearl white skin of his.

"Oh no, this is not how it works. Come on, I don't mind sharing my girls with you so why do you mind it so much?" He threw his arm over my shoulder and whispered.

What? Share? Are you ing ting me?

I punched him in the face, "listen, she's mine. She's not those kinds of girls. Don't even think of getting close to her." I shoot it right in his face and we got into a fight.

FLASHBACK END

 

It's been how many years? Ten? I love her for ten years already. But why is it that she seemed to hate me?

I tugged my hair furiously. Ugh.

 

FLASHBACK

"Anneyong-haseyo, I'm living next door and my name's Lee Taemin," I grinned and looked at the adults.

"Aigoo, how cute is this boy. Heejin, you two can get along well," that ahjushi said and looked at his daughter.

I looked at where he's looking and saw a girl standing there with a doll in her arms. She stared at me for a second and smiled.

I was only eight.

And I somehow already know what does beautiful princess means.

FLASHBACK END

 

And then one day I brought her out to play... Let me think.

 

FLASHBACK

"Where is this?" Little Heejin asked and ran towards the swing.

"My secret garden," I smiled and handed her one of the lollipop that I kept in my little pocket.

"Secret garden?"

"I only bring you here, don't tell the others," I put my finger on my lips and she smiled.

FLASHBACK END

 

*****

It's been a month already and the last talk I had with Heejin was the quarrel we had in her room at midnight. During this one month, a lot of things changed.

Things like, Heejin making friends with the wannabes, Heejin's name all over the school saying that she's a pretty girl and what s.

Pfft, I don't like this. I'm supposed to be the only one that knows about Heejin's beauty.

 

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I heard someone asking when I walked down the hallway.

"What’s what? It means you will be the one completing everything. Are you dumb?" The boy said to the girl, wait. Isn't that girl Heejin? I leaned behind the pillar.

"I'm dumb? Who's the dumb one here? Do you have no idea what is a group project? What do you think teacher paired us up for?"

My eyes travelled down her body and stopped at her waist. It's been a month since I hugged that waist. I missed the way she laid perfectly in my arms when I slept beside her. I missed her lavender smell.

 

FLASHBACK

"Can you remind me why you are here again?" She squinted her eyes on me as soon as I entered her bedroom.

"Well, obviously because I miss you?" I smirked and sat down on her bed.

"Yeah right. I'm trying to do some work here so, don't make any noise okay?" she said and turned back to her study desk.

I lay on her bed and looked at her plain red ceiling.

.......

....

..

It's bored not to talk.

"Hey,"

"Mush head, didn't I asked you to stay quiet?"

"Well I stayed quiet for five minutes already," I said and walked over to her study table.

I gasped, "Excuse me? You told me to stay quiet and yet you didn't even write anything on the paper? Are you seriously doing your work?" I stared at her and looked back on the paper. It's seriously plain.

"Shut up, you're the one distracting me," she frowned.

"Oh am I? I didn't even do anything but I disturbed you?" I smirked and carried her up.

"HEY! I SAID I'M DOING MY WORK!"

"Stop lying, you can't do it because I'm here. Princess," I my bottom lip and threw her on the bed. Snuggling up beside her, I closed my eyes as I inhaled her lavender smell.

"Goodnight princess,"

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

"Well, teacher paired us up so that one does the project and another has the credit. So here's the deal, you do the work, I take the credit. In return, hmm…I will give you a kiss?" The guy smirked.

Kiss? Do you think my princess would want your kiss? I smirked in my head. Boy, you're going to have a kick in your for saying that to Heejin.

"Kiss? Oh well, if you change that to . Maybe I could consider about it," Heejin winked.

Am I hearing things right? Heejin not only accept the deal but she upgraded kiss to ?

I was talking to myself in my head until Heejin passed by me. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around causing her to fell into my arms. The smell of lavender immediately infused into my nose.

"What the mush head?"

Great, after a month of not talking, she didn't show any signs of missing me or what. She actually asked me what the .

"What are you doing? Accepting that deal? Asking a boy to you?" My eyebrows twitched and for a moment, I saw guilt in her eyes.

"Why? What's wrong with that? You can go around banging girls. Why can't I go around asking boys to me? Do I need your en permission Mister MUSH HEAD?" She yelled at me.

I didn't go around banging girls. UGH IT. I didn't do it at all but in everyone impression, I'm a en player just because I hang out with a group of players.

"Let go of me," she hissed and pulled her hand back.

"You're nothing more than my next door neighbor," she said and headed to the west building.

I'm nothing more than a neighbor?

Yeah. I'm nothing more than a neighbor.

But why is it that my heart says the otherwise? Why am I feeling pain?