Chapter One

No One Said Love Is Easy

Hi everybody, I am very happy to see that some have subscribed to my story and some have even given me comments and upvotes. Really thank you very much, they make me so happy, so I hope not to disappoint you with my attempt to write in a language that is not mine, so once again I ask you to forgive my grammatical errors, typos and syntax. Also thanks for the support and who read this story thanks for give a chance and hope you like at least a little.

 

I inform you the following:

**Thoughts go between - example-

**What others have said and remains in the mind or what is remembered going between 'example'

**All the talk or conversation goes between "example"

 

By the way I would be very happy if you let me know your feedback to improve and I think that's all for now, I leave the first chapter, I hope you enjoy.

 

kisses

 

Verosami ^ ^

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CHAPTER ONE

 

When everybody are children our life is easier, simply ignore what is supposed is right what isn't, but enjoyed every new experience. Everything is new, everything is exciting and everything seems correct. In a quiet neighborhood in the city all begins.

 

"Kyuhyun baby stop playing video games, heavens how can a boy 4 years old prefer play that instead of some toys and puzzles. Come on, baby, we go to greet our new neighbors and be friendly, ok " Jessica said, who is the Kyuhyun's mother, a little sulky Kyuhyun stands up and holds the hand of his beautiful mother and leave the house in the direction new neighbors home, who moved into the house next door. During the small walk, Kyuhyun who is still sulking thinks - Mommy really don't know what you think, what's good to know them.... Ahhh I just wanted to play - Thoughts of the angry little boy are interrupted when he realizes they are already facing a door and this is opening, revealing a woman nearly pretty as her mom, because no one is prettier than your mom, or so he thought. Until he saw who was definitely more beautiful than anyone, holding the hand of cute lady. Who smiled then she introducing her "Hello, thanks for coming Jessica-shi and it must be the little Kyuhyun. Hi cute, I'm Hyoyeon and this shy cutie holding my hand is Hyukkie and he is of your age, so I hope you can be friends ... “

 

Little Kyuhyun could only nod slightly with his eyes staring on the tender creature who was biting his lower lip slightly, suddenly he heard that his mom told him "Aish Kyuhyun greets properly, sorry he is not very sociable and please only tell me Jessica and I can tell you just Hyoyeon" To which Hyoyeon replied "Sure Jessica, I hope we can be good friends and I want my shy baby can socialize with someone other than me...". Then smiled at each other, both mothers took a little shy and a little captivated for the other. Jessica y Hyoyeon left kids in the garden to play, while they talked.

 

Once in the garden, only kids, the little boy named Hyukkie started playing with a puzzle alone, He lowered his eyes covers partially his face with his hair as he tried to completely avoid the gaze of the other child, then Kyuhyun made pouted because he wanted to see so bad the other's face, so he went with his little hand and raised the hair on the forehead of Hyukkie, so the other boy looked surprised with his beautiful brown eyes and then Kyuhyun said "Woah you're so pretty Hyukkie. ¿Wanna play with me? ", The answer that he got was slapped away his hand the forehead of the other boy, followed by a suspicious look and accompanied by "I don't want, I prefer to play alone and you don't call me Hyukkie, just mommy and daddy can call me it that. My name is Eunhyuk ", then pouted and god before Kyuhyun's eyes made him look cutest.

 

Time passed and Eunhyuk didn't want to play with Kyuhyun, who brought games for him, but he was just ignored, however he noticed how Eunhyuk looked in wonder at a blue butterfly flying among the flowers in the garden, so Kyuhyun thought that if he gave that butterfly to the other, insurance Eunhyuk talk with him, He decided jumped everywhere trying to catch it and didn’t realize that his shoelaces were untied, so couldn't help falling so funny that Eunhyuk couldn’t help laughing, was the most beautiful smile that Kyuhyun had seen in his short life and even though it hurt a bit to have seen that smile erased any pain.

 

Then had a plan, little Kyuhyun pretended get to mourn and between false sobs said "Eunhyuk are as bad as you can laugh if I hurts so much ... ". Then Eunhyuk felt a bad person and approached the small crying that covering his face. "Sorry Kyuhyun, I'm sorry I didn’t want to make fun of you, it hurt much?" He said with his eyes expressing sorrow and he hugged Kyuhyun while rubbing his back gently to comfort him and then said, "You know mommy says that if you receive a hug then it hurts less, so I'll hug you until you no longer hurt more". But Eunhyuk didn't know that Kyuhyun was smiling enormously to feel the warm embrace of Eunhyuk and gently said " It doesn't hurt much, but it would hurt less if you let me see your smile again "Eunhyuk surprised said "My smile .. Why? "Kyuhyun answered uncovering his face and he holding the small Eunhyuk hand" Because it's the most beautiful thing I've seen so far, " that innocent statement makes Eunhyuk smiles shyly and his pale cheeks are invaded by a subtle pink tint, then he mutters "Fool...". So Kyuhyun grins and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and he answers "Hyukkie Thanks, now I feel so good ...". So a flushed Eunhyuk replies "You are a real fool ..." but then smiles and from there became inseparable friends.

 

To Kyuhyun no one is more beautiful and cute than Eunhyuk, even girls seemed bland compared to his best friend. He couldn't help but get angry when other children were playing with his cute friend, because only he could play with he and Kyuhyun hated even more when Eunhyuk allowed others to call him Hyukkie. Hated to see that Eunhyuk became very close friend of Donghae, Sungmin and Ryeowook, although the three were his friends too and he also appreciated them. But what the hell, it was really annoying when they hug and spoil Eunhyuk.

 

Although Eunhyuk always told him that he was her most important person, here was Kyuhyun with his eight years old sulking and wrinkling his little brow, watching as Eunhyuk was talking and showing her beautiful smile to the three idiots also known as: fish, bunny and dwarf. Even from afar Eunhyuk could see that something was wrong with Kyuhyun, so he saw him with his beautiful brown eyes filled with concern and biting his lower lip while approached Kyuhyun and softly told him "Kyu ...Are you ok Kyu?" Oh how much Kyuhyun loved when Eunhyuk named him 'Kyu' while blinked and pouted that only made him look more adorable than a puppy.

 

So smiling Kyuhyun put his hand on the cheek of the other and asked "Am I really who else you care right? ¿Am I your best friend, right? “, to which Eunhyuk always smiled and responded" You are who else I like Kyu. You and only you, because you're my best friend. ". And as always Kyuhyun hugged and kissed Eunhyuk's cheeks

 

However some people passing shook their heads because the actions of these children wasn’t quite normal between two boys, but were following his path muttering "After all they’re just kids, otherwise two men hugging and kissing cheeks that way it would be so disgusting .. ". Kyuhyun didn’t hear the gossip, but Eunhyuk heard everything and he immediately pulled Kyuhyun, who saw surprised. Then Eunhyuk gave him a gummy smile and he said "Let's go home Kyu ...", to which Kyuhyun replied "Let's go Hyukkie ..."

 

Sadly Eunhyuk's head repeated 'Disgusting ... Two men hugging and giving kisses on the cheeks is disgusting ...'. Then he heard that Kyuhyun wondered him if he was okay, to which Eunhyuk just smiled and nodded. In the distance Eunhyuk could see an excited Donghae, a cute Sungmin and a cuddly Ryeowook, who were approaching them to go home together. Sungmin proposed to make a career and everybody accepted happy, but Donghae stepped forward and they shouted him that's cheating. But, even though Eunhyuk laughed calling cheater to Hae, his smile didn’t reach his heart, because a thought in his head kept - Disgusting.. ¿Why is disgusting? Is he disgusting? ¿But Why? -