Final

Hi Neighbor!

I'm heading to dreamland, but suddenly I heard the sound of a bell "YA!who is that?" I said. "Wait a minute" when opening the door, I saw a familiar man in my life, "oh, Jaebum oppa, what's wrong?" I said, Im Jaebum is my neighbor's his house is right next to my house "hi ____-ah, can I come in?" he asked "yes". "Why did you come when I want to sleep? I'm tired" "I'm sorry, but I need your help" he said with a pleading face "say it, I'll help you" "I like your friend named Shin Yonhee" "then, what does it matter with me?" I asked "Ahhh ____-ah, help me, give this letter to her.  will you?" He said " oh, well I'll give it to her oppa" " thanks ____-ah, sorry if I'm disturbing your sleep" he said, and after that he went home. 'Jaebum oppa you're not only disturb my sleep, but you also bothering my mind' I thought.

This morning I did not want to go to school, I do not want to see Jaebum oppa. I stood in front of the mirror and say "You look awful Kim _____" puffy eyes and messy hair. I locked my door, then I heard "Good morning ____-ah" called Jaebum "Morning oppa" "are you okay? You look awful" "I'm fine" I said and left him "YA! Wait for me" he shouted. He walked beside me "hey, are you okay?" "I told you I'm fine Im Jaebum" I replied "but you look awful ____-ah" "none of your business" "of course it's none of my business, I am your friend" "you are not my friend, you are my neighbor" I said. Arriving in class, I sat near the window, and I saw yonhee "yonhee-ssi, I was asked by someone to give you something" and then I gave the letter "from whom?" He asked, "Do not ask me, because I will not answer" I said, then I walked away.

I went to the cafeteria with my friends, but in the end I prefer to sit alone. I just silent stare towards the shady trees, in fact I did not touch my food. "____-Ah, did you give the letter? 'I woke up from my daydream and saw Jaebum was beside me" I already give it too her oppa"I replied without looking at him" thank you, but are you okay? "He asked," Can you leave me alone?" I said “okay "he said, and left me.

 

When I got home I cried in my room, my pillow was wet because I did not stop crying 'Jaebum oppa, I like you, but you like someone else' I thought to myself "my heart hurts oppa" I said. My phone vibrate, when I saw there was a text message from Jaebum oppa
-Jb-oppa
____-ah, yonhee accept me
-I-
Oh, congratulations oppa

After receiving the message, I cried, my heart really hurts when reading it, after I cleaned myself tired of crying and sleeping.

"Yonhee-ya, congratulations" everyone congratulate to yonhee and Jaebum oppa, while I was just sitting at my desk look straight to the window. During breaks, I hide in the library, I sat in one seat, covered my face with a handkerchief and cry.

It's been two months I did the same thing, I do not want to see Jaebum oppa. "____-Ah, are you okay?" Asked yugyeom "I'm fine yugyeom-ah" "but for two months I've seen you here and cry, if you have a problem you can tell me, I’ll hear it" he said, I just crying, yugyeom who can not bear to see me cry hugged me and said "it’s okay, call me if you need me" "thank you yugyeom-ah". Jaebum just stood there, looking at his friend crying in the arms of another man 'why you avoid me? why you crying in the arms of that person and why did not you tell me your problem? Am I not your friend? Do you hate me?' those question comes to Jaebum mind, his heart hurts when looking at it.

"Hi ____-ah" called Jaebum "hmm" I said without looking at it, I went back into the house and I change my mind to go to the park. * toktok * I opened the door and saw a face that I do not want to see in the world "what do you want?" "why are you avoiding me? do you hate me?" he asked, "not your business and I do not hate you" "why are you avoiding me?" he asked again "I SAID ALREADY IM JAEBUM it’s not your concern," I cried, tears start flowing "why are you crying?" Jaebum asked, his face began to panic when see me cry, I did not answer and close the door in front of his face.

"Yugyeom-ah, I want to ask you something" Jaebum said "ah, just ask hyung" "you know why ____-ah become like this?" Yugyeom looked at his senior "sorry hyung, I can not tell you, I've promised her" "ah, okay, thanks yugyeom-ah "yugyeom suddenly said" hyung wait, I'll give you a hint why ____-ah cry "Jaebum looked at his junior" “say it" "you" " huh? I do not know what you mean" he asked  “that the hint hyung , I'm sure you'll realize it someday "

~ two years later ~
I was prepared to go to college, when I out of the house, someone greeted me "good morning, ____-ah" I just glanced at him and go, but he held me back "YA! Kim _____, for two years I greet you and for two years you also do the same" " can you get out of my way" I replied "you have to answer the question, why are you avoiding me?" “my answer is still the same oppa" "please answer me honestly miss Kim" "do you want to know why I'm being likethis to you?" the man waiting for an answer from the woman in front of him "I love you oppa" I said softly, Jaebum was surprised to hear the statement "you...." "yes, I love you, now let me go" I said, Jaebum just stood there.

* ting tong *
"Wait a minute" I said, I ran to the door, when I opened the door, I saw him again "what do you want?" The man said nothing, he suddenly kissed my lips, I hit him "YA! ert" "AH! It’s hurt ____-ah "" what do you want and why you suddenly kiss me?” I shouted in front of him "wait a minute" he said, and then he returned to his house and take something. I shut my door "huh! Why he doing that?ert man " I complained.

* tingtong *
"What else Im Jaebum" I saw him standing smiling in front of me, then him knelt down and said, "Kim _____, sorry I've made ​​you cry, sorry I did not realize, sorry I did not know how you feel, I love Kim _____. Will you be my girlfriend? "He said, I'm confused" Oppa, are you okay? "Asked and touch his forehead "YA! KIM _____, I trying to be romantic, but your responses like this" I smiledn “stand up Jaebum oppa" he stood "close your eyes" he closed his eyes, I smiled at the sight. Slowly I bring my face to his face, Jaebum opened his eyes when my lips met with his lips, he was smiling at what I do "I love you Im Jaebum" "I love you too Kim _____".