My dream came true...

It was once a dream [one shot]

I was unpacking my bag, until I saw a small notebook in one of the zippers I opened. It was my diary. I took it out and opened it.

Diary of Han Soojin. Please don't read unless it's the owner of course...

I laughed at what I wrote there. I was 7 years-old when I started to write my diary and yes, I was always like that. I opened my diary and I saw my picture when I was 7. I was fat full of flab and I would say it would really turn any guy off. I browsed it and one entry caught my attention.

Dear Diary,

Today, I've dreamt of having a famous boyfriend, because one, he's handsome, two, he must be caring like Bae Yong Jun, and last, He'll gonna protect me to any fans or person who would want to hurt me. But when I told my mom about it, she laughed and told me that I'm not talented, I'm ugly and nobody would like me, or love me, I will be forever a loner. You'll see mom, I'll become famous and everybody would want to have me as their girl. I swear to you!!

By:Soojin♥

I smiled a bitter one, My mom already died out of lung cancer when I was 16, and now, I've already became famous I'm a pianist, singer and a composer. I can no longer tell her or brag her that I'm already famous and what she said was nothing at this moment. There is just one thing that kept me bothered. The thing of having a famous boyfriend.
   As I was being an Emo for a while, my phone rang I quickly picked it up.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I said and I pulled away when I heard someone screaming. 
 

"Han Soojin! Can I ask you a favor?" the other line said. I looked at the caller ID and it was unregistered.

"Can I ask who is this?" I asked.

"it's Me! Lee Chae Gyeong!! your friend!" She said. I snapped my fingers as I recall some memories about her.

"Oh! Chae!! What is your favor?" I asked and got my car keys, I was going to head outside to buy some of the things I don't have in my condo unit.

"Uhm... My boss wants you to perform with SHINee's Kim Jonghyun..." she said hesitantly.

"Kim Jonghyun?! who's that?" I asked her.
 

"You don't know SHINee?" she asked. I replied no to her she continued to explain some things and that was when I knew he was the lead vocalist of the group.


"Alright I will, I'll see you tomorrow since I'm free that time. bye Chae Gyeong..." and with that I hung up.

 The next day, I went to the talent agency she said and as I entered the lobby I quickly went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me Is Ms. Lee Chae Gyeong in?" I asked. The Receptionist gasped as soon as she saw me she nodded before telling me to go at the chairman's office. Which was at the 4th floor and the last room to the right.

As I enter the elevator, there was also a guy who was wearing a sunglasses was already in, he was leaning at the elevator door and playing with his phone. I closed the door and was going to press the 4th floor when  I saw it was already pressed.

I leaned at the railings and kept my eyes at the screen indicating which floors we had passed. I started humming a song, it was my favorite one, Tchaikovsky's Swan lake. The guy looked at me, I saw it through my peripheral. And when the sound *ting* I quickly switched my sight to the door as I opened I quickly went to my right and went to the last door. 
 
I knocked before opening it. "Excuse me? Ms. Lee told me to come here." I said while peeking.

 

" You're Han Soojin!! Come in dear, Jonghyun might be on his way. Take a seat." He said. I nodded and did what I was told soon a knock was heard and the door opened, it revealed the man that I was with in the elevator.

"Sorry If I'm a bit late sir." the guy said. The chairman shook his head, and ordered him to sit beside me.

"It's okay, Jonghyun, uh... Ms. Han Soojin, meet Kim Jonghyun the guy you will be working with." and I looked over him and smiled after I bowed. 

"Hi! I'm Soojin. Nice to meet you." I told him and he did the same by saying he's Kim Jonghyun of SHINee.

I worked with him for 2 months and every time we enter the sound proof booth I had shivers every time he sang his part. I could see he's handsome and his powerful voice is so lovely that every woman could fall for.

It was the night of music bank performance and I was sitting at my spot, the Piano bench while he was standing next to the piano. I could hear the girls shout his name and mine's was being shouted out by guys.

As we end the performance the whole crowd clapped and we thanked them. The single that we made was really good. And it was a success because we won the award. It was a big hit for the first week.

I don't know what got in to me but I kept on wanting his presence near me. Until an unexpected call was received.

"Hello?"I asked. then there was a series of chuckles was heard on the other line.

"Soojin? it's me Jonghyun." he said. A smile crept up to my face. 

"Yes?" I answered, "what is it? it's 11 o'clock in the evening, shouldn't you be sleeping already?" I asked. as I was glancing the wall clock.

He chuckled before answering me. "Well shouldn't you be sleeping too?" he asked me.

"I'm composing another song, wanna hear the piano " as I pressed several keys."see?"

"can you come out of your door? I know you're not lying about the piano thing."he said. out of my door? I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it and I saw him outside while the other members of SHINee was holding a bunch of roses.

"Soojin, this Dino-head wants to say something to you." Key said. I smiled and blushed a bit but then again, I shifted my gaze towards him.

"Soojin... I know I might not be the one you're looking for but I'll try my best to do everything to make you happy, I'll take good care of you, I'll protect you no matter what happens." he said. I felt my cheeks became hot and my smile grew wider.

"Look! She's blushing!!!" Key pointed at my face. 

"Does that means you're saying yes?" Onew added and I looked down.

"Yah!! Don't pressure her! Aish you two!" and he smacked both their heads.

 I giggled and they all looked at me. "So Soojin, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked me as he held out his hand. I looked at him and held his hand, and I hugged him.

"I didn't know that in such a short period of time I would fall for some one like you." I said as he hugged me tighter. The other members took our picture and they began to tease us.

2 Years Later.. it was my mom's death anniversary and I told Jonghyun to come with me at the cemetery. 

"Mom, I remembered when I was 7 you told me that I wasn't talented, and I was ugly that nobody would like me. When I told you I would have a famous Boyfriend you laughed at me. But look whom I brought, He's SHINee's Kim Jonghyun and He's the Lead Vocalist of their group, they're popular around the globe. And I'm also popular at this time." I said, and a tear drop escaped my eyes. He wiped it away and hugged me tight.

"I proved you wrong mom, He loves me and I love him," I smiled and broke our hug. "I'm here to tell you we're getting married next month. I hope you wish us,Best wishes." I said and Jonghyun nodded.

"I will do everything to make your daughter happy, mother..." and he pecked my lips.

 

I once dreamed that I would have a famous boyfriend and now, he's standing right in front of me, and we will be married in a months time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: My first One shot fic. I hope you like it.

Comments and Subs are ♥

Advance Happy Birthday to Kim Kibum "Almighty whining Diva Key" I wish you a good health and long life as well as Jjongie! I♥ SHINee and Jonghyun!

peace out!^_^v