oo1

Tell me a lie

Taeyeon was just lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. Sunny had a scheduel for her musical so she had the shared room for herself. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona were out to somewhere Taeyeon didnt know. Jessica was sleeping and Seohyun was at SM Entertainment for some reason. Tiffany? Even Taeyeon didnt know where she was. It was weird, Tiffany had been go missing alot without telling anyone where she was. Taeyeon was always worried about Tiffany when she doesnt comes home for hours. She plugged her earphones in her ears and put on some music on max volume. She closed her eyes and when she almost fell asleep she felt some extra weight on her bed. She didnt open her eyes as she though it was Sunny who was into cuddling again. But then she felt a hand carassing her cheek, she knew who it was and slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by a lovely eyesmile. Tiffany hovered ontop of Taeyeon and smiled widely. Taeyeon smiled faintly and leaned her cheek on her hand. Tiffany carefully took Taeyeons earpieces out and put them on the nightstand. "Where have you been Fany-ah?" Taeyeon said softly with worried eyes. "I was just out for awhile Tae-Tae, dont worry okay?" Tiffany said with one of her beautiful eyesmiles. Taeyeon nodded and Tiffany leaned in to capture Taeyeons lips. The kiss was sweet and slow, they got more pationatly and Taeyeon knew what Tiffany wanted but they couldnt just do it. Jessica is still in the dorm. "Fany-ah easy okay? Jessica is sleeping now" Taeyeon said with a sweet voice wich made Tiffany smile and nod. "I just missed your lips thats all" Tiffany said with a sweet smile.

'We are just friends with benefits right? But why do I feel my face heat up when you smile, why does my heart beats so fast whenever we have skinship? Do you know you make me go crazy? That I actually think I love you? Why do you say we are friends with benefits? Dont you want to be more then that? I know I want to be more then just friends with benefits Fany-ah. Why cant you see?'

 

Taeyeon was sitting on the couch of their new dorm. A week ago they finally moved into their group dorm. Taeyeon was really happy as she wanted to live with all girls for along time already. She was happy she had her bestfriends and 'sisters' with her making their way to the top. But there was one thing she was confused about. Tiffany. Tiffany with her beautiful eyesmile that could make her heart flutter everytime she would see Tiffany's smile. "Hey Taeyeon" Taeyeon turned her head as she heard a familiar lovely voice greeting her. "H-hi Tiffany-ah~" She mentally slapped herself because she started to stutter while greeting her back. Tiffany just giggled and sat beside Taeyeon on the couch and leaned her head on her shoulder. "Taeyeon?" Tiffany started to play with Taeyeons fingers and Taeyeons face heated up alittle. "Y-yes Tiffany-ah?" And again she wanted to slap herself because she stuttered again. "How do you see me?... What am I to you?" Taeyeon was alittle taken aback by Tiffany's question. "Uhm... Youre a great lovely friend Tiffany-ah~.. Why?" Tiffany just continued playing with Taeyeons fingers. "You make me confussed about myself Taeyeon-ah" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows alittle and looked how Tiffany was playing with her fingers. "What do you mean Tiffany-ah?". "Taeyeon... Have you ever been inlove?" And again Taeyeon was taken aback by Tiffany's question and started to get an idea why Tiffany was acting this way and asking all those questions. "Well yeah... I like somebody but I dont know if that person likes me too" Tiffany's mood changed alittle and Taeyeon noticed. "I have a confession Tiffany" Tiffany just nodded and Taeyeon took a deep breath. "I'm not straight... I'm, well I'm biual you see and I like a girl but I dont know if she likes me too a-" Taeyeon got cut off by Tiffany who was getting really moody "Who?" She said with a stern voice. Taeyeon was alittle scared of Tiffany at this point, when she is serious Tiffany can be really scarry. "I dont really think she likes me too so I-" "Kim Taeyeon I asked you a question! Who?!" Tiffany started yelling, fortunatly nobody was in the dorm except for Taeyeon and Tiffany. "I dont think its a good idea to tell Tiffany... I dont want to loose her as friend" Tiffany stood up and just stomped her way to her room. She slammed the door shut and locked it. Taeyeon was just staring at the direction Tiffany walked to, she was kind of shocked because of Tiffany's behaviour. "What was that about?" She asked to nobody in the room. After awhile she stood up and made her way to Tiffany's room. She knocked on the door a few times soflty and just waited till Tiffany would reply. "Fany-ah?" The only thing that could be heard was the wallclock ticking. She tried again and knocked on the door "Fany-ah~?" And again no reply. "Fany-ah~ Whats wrong? Please tell your unnie" Still no reply, she got the key from another room and unlocked the door of Tiffany's room. She sowly opened the door and stuck her head around the corner to look if she was still awake. There she saw Tiffany sitting wrapped in her pink blanket with her headphones on. Taeyeon smiled at the sight and stepped in Tiffany's room. She softly closed the door behind her and tiptoed to Tiffany's bed. She stood there for awhile admiring Tiffany, she slowly took place beside Tiffany and put her arm around Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and looked beside her. She was greeted by a sweet smile but she just decided to move away from her. Taeyeon frowned and moved alittle bit closer. She slowly took Tiffany's headphones off. "Yah! What do you think youre doing Kim Jerkyeon?!" Tiffany glared at Taeyeon making her gulp, Tiffany could see the fear in Taeyeons eyes and softened alittle. "What are you doing in my room?" She asked while hiding herself alittle in her blanket. "I just want to know why you are acting like this" Tiffany sighed and took a deep breath. "Its just that youre making me so confussed, whenever you smile my face heats up for some reason and Im happy when youre around. When youre not by my side for even a second I feel like Im not alive anymore. I dont know what this feeling is but I think I've fallen for you. I'm sorry, I know you like someone else and you might keep your distance now but I want you to know that I have fallen for you Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany hung her head low out of shame. "Tiffany look at me" Tiffany shook her head slowly and Taeyeon just sighed. She held Tiffanys chin and made her face her. Taeyeon smiled and Tiffany felt her face heaten up again. Taeyeon slowly leaned forward making Tiffany blush alittle. When their lips were just a few inches apart Taeyeon said something "I like you Hwang Miyoung" And after she said that she captured Tiffany's lips. Tiffany's eyes widened but in the end she gave in and kissed her back.

 


Feel free to comment, I hope you guys like it :3

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*