01

wondering if

kaeun's pov

"ugh muuuuuuum why do i have to go for supplementary classes on a weekend. I'm doing perfectly fine in school!" i groaned while sending my mum a glare

Flopping down on one of the dining counter's tall chairs i hear my mum reasoning with a "i know honey, but you know your dad wants to make your grades stay the way they are. Just bear with it for awhile? I'm sure you would get through the class smoothly anyway right?" and gave me one of her morning cheery smiles.

Which reminds me of how grateful i am for having a mum like her because she's the best person ever despite me being rebellious at times. "Sometimes I wonder how she can stand me" i thought to myself silently

I eventually dragged myself upstairs to wash up and put together a outfit and hurried down looking a tad bit happier despite knowing that i had extra classes. Wearing nice clothes never fail to make me happy. Afterall, the key to a woman's confidence is always about their appearance right?

My mum called a cab since i was running late but i really didnt understand because i'm completely dreading getting to class and would try to delay at any possible chance i get. Not like i care about my grades or walking into a class full of people staring at me while the teacher mentally throws daggers to the back of my head when my back's turnt.

Getting out of the cab, i let out a long breathy sigh while glancing over my watch 5 minutes till class. I was actually surprised at seeing how i wasn't late although i kept trying to delay time. I was walking towards the stairs that led up to the centre when i heard a group of boys laughing loudly to themselves and heard one boy going "HAH you should've seen her face when i told her she was nothing but a complete moron and i dated her only because of the stupid bet you guys made me do" I was about to roll my eyes when i made eye contact with one of them. He was probably a head taller than me and had big gorgeous slight brown eyes and golden brown hair. We locked eyes for probably a little more than five seconds when i snapped out of it and continued heading up the stairs. Walking up a few more steps i could hear the faint sound of light running and footsteps on the flight of stairs below me. I kept walking normally although i could hear footsteps behind me the whole time till i got to the front door of the centre. Without even looking back once, i went in.

Realised i got into class surprisingly faster than the teacher as i eyed the the teacher's desk since all the teachers of the classes i've attended are extremely punctual and boring as always. I thought to myself maybe i'd have a cooler teacher this time as i was about to sit in one of the chairs when i heard a voice go "wouldn't sit there if i were you". Turning my head to the owner of that voice i realised it was the girl sitting beside the chair i was about to sit on. Hesitating for a second, i let go of the chair and went to the last row at the back of the class and sat on one of the three chairs, sitting directly behind the girl whom i had just spoken to minutes ago. She suddenly turned around and said "I'm nicole, nice to meet you" before sticking her hand out for a handshake with a smile. I stuck my hand out like her just moments after to shake her hand and said "Nice to meet you too I'm kaeun. My english name is also nicole. Did you go over to the states to study or something? i dont know that many people who can understand and speak english fluently." She replied with a " yeah i was brought up in the states and recently came back. Planning on staying for long this time though! You?" "Similar to you i was brought up overseas and lived with my aunt and came back about 3 years ago" I said, slightly nodding my head. "Ah i see, we have two things in common so far aye? twin" she replied with a cute wink. I slightly raised my eyebrows with a tinge of playfulness and she chucked as she turned back to the front realising class was about to start. The lesson went by smoothly like mum had predicted and i was happy to finally be out and free from that teeny tiny classroom, i was suffocating and barely survived. okay i may have exaggerated the last part alittle but yeah you get the gist of it.

Opening the front door of the centre, i felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the girl i spoke to in class ask "Can i get your number? wanna be friends and all heh" while pointing to the phone in her hands, signalling for me to key in my number. Chuckling ever so slightly, i grabbed her phone and keyed in my number before waving her goodbye. I felt a light smile creep onto my face as i remembered setting my contact name in her phone as best friend you'll ever meet ;). I turned to walk back to the stairs where i came from to get to class when i saw a figure sitting on the steps of the stairs when i realised it was him. The guy i had made eye contact with earlier on. Walking to the stairs quietly, i saw him slightly bob his head up and down before he turnt to look at me. "goddamnit i never stop dragging my shoes ugh" i thought while mentally facepalming myself. Seems like he fell asleep, I thought to myself noticing his slightly messed up fringe and red eyes. I proceeded to walk down the stairs when i felt his hands gently pull my wrist, holding me back and said "hey". I looked back at him and blinked several times before he said " i noticed the eye contact we had just now" he chuckled. adorable i thought. wait what adorable? NO i thought again as i mentally smacked myself. "so um yeah do you wanna have coffee sometime?" he asked snapping me back to reality and i realised his hadnt loosened his grip on my wrist yet. As i looked down. i heard him say " oops sorry! so how about it. coffee sometime?"

I pretended to look into space and consider his offer and said " maybe, if we meet again ;)". he looked stunned for a split second and i continued walking down the stairs but not before turning back and slightly shouting " see you next time yeah? by the way the name's kaeun, bye" before walking off with a fluttering heart

Luhan's pov

I stared at kaeun's back slowly disappearing from my sight as i mumbled softly to myself " i wonder if i really will get to meet you again"

 

 

 

 

Done! i kinda rushed this though i finished it in about an hour plus ((i think its pretty long since i haven't written in so long)) but yeah this was just a short oneshot and a small secret, i actually got inspiration for this oneshot from a dream i had last night. kinda cute hehe but yeap! Hope you guys like it and i'll probably be writing a sequel to this in a few days! bye <3