June 20, 2014 - Waiting...

An Open Letter For B (Not a FanFic)

"The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you're special too."

B, I am so sorry. I'm pretty sure you're hurting too. I know I've said a lot of things today about you on twitter. Those are true emotions that came from me. I don't regret anything. I never realized that the fact we are hurting so much right now, so as you. Hence, I didn't even thought how are you after this happened. I know you are having a hard time right now. Well everyone who loves you does. So please understand them too. There are a lot of speculations showing up. Fans feeling BETRAYED. To be honest, I don't care about the dating anymore. I don't care whom you chose to be with. It's a fact that I cannot change and I cannot ASK you to change. I, myself, felt betrayed too. Probably because we exerted too much effort to BELIEVE you. And I just wish that time will give you enough courage to stand up for yourself. Turn on your LIGHT and clear everything. Tell what's really happening. What is going on. Or perhaps, what is going to happen. Give us a reason to hold on to you more. Prove everyone that you still deserve the LOVE that fans are giving you. Right now, we may not understand your reason behind this but I will still wait for that perfect time you will speak up not only for your fans and love ones but most especially for yourself. I understand it's not that easy to do, but for yourself, please Baek. Please have the courage to do so. Until then, everything will fall back to its original places.

 

-From a Fan who's right here... waiting.