A normal day...

One day...

Just a quick note: 

I originally wrote this for my friend, but I thought it would make a good fanfiction so... enjoy

________________________________________

 

 It was a normal day. You were sitting on a bench with a warm drink in your hand. You took a sip of it and took a deep breath. The air smelled nice and fresh. As you look around you see that as the sun was rising, the light was hitting a tree just right so that the tree glowed.

 

That would make a great photo. You thought to yourself. You got up and walked towards the tree. Luckily, you always wear a camera around your neck, so you lift the camera so that you can get the right angle.

You move around to make the tree look it's best. Finally, you decide on the perfect angle. You look through the lense of the camera and right when you took the picture you notice a figure standing by the tree. Quickly, you put down the camera to see the person.

But he was gone.

You look at the photo trying to see if you can see his face. The glow of the sun made him look like an angel. Unfortunately, because of the sun and the glow, you can't see his face but you can see his other features perfectly. He had gorgeous ____ (pick your favorite hair color) fluffy hair, a tall thin structure, and obvious bicep muscles. Wow! Daebak!  This guy seems perfect! But where did he go?! You look around, desperate to find him.

Somebody taps you on the shoulder making you flinch. You turn to see your best friend looking humored at your shock.

"Why are you so surprised? I told you I was getting us some Yakshik. Here" She hands you one. You are feeling a bit embarassed to tell her what you were doing, but you always tell her because you guys are best friends.

"I went to go take a picture of the tree and..." you tell her what happened and she giggles.  

"It's like a Korean drama! I have to help you find him. The best friends in Korean dramas are always so cool" You could tell she was excited to help you.

Suddenly, you felt yet another tap on the shoulder, but this one is more harsh and unkind.

You turn, "Yah!" You yell as you see that it is your sister standing there.

"Sorry, but I can't be left out of this Korean drama. The sisters in Korean dramas are the best!" She is smiling and your BFF hands her one of the Yakshiks since you guys were expecting her.

"Only if they are nice" you mumble in response to your sister's excited outburst.

"Yah! Are you saying that I am not?!" She was mad at you, but just playfully mad. She tried to hit you but you were too fast and ran.

While you two were having fun chasing eachother, your BFF was taking pictures of you and your sister, since she was a photographer too. Abruptly, she stopped and gasped.

"H-hey guys..." she stuttered while trying to get you and your sister's attention. You stop running to look at her, causing your sister to run into your back, "L-look who I just found" your BFF points behind you guys and you turn around very slowly.

You spot a figure that looks exactly like the guy in the picture. The only problem is that you can't see his face because he has his back facing you.

Should I go to him? You ask yourself. You are so deep in thought that you don't notice that someone is pulling you swiftly.

Before you know it, you are right behind the guy. When you finally notice, you BFF is reaching her hand out to poke him on the back.

Right before her hand can reach his back, you grab her hand and yell "YAH!" You had planned to scold her further but all that you could think was "Ooops... too loud" 

The guy turned around in a quick movement. You looked at his face... it wasn't gorgeous but it wasn't ugly.

 Then you noticed something that you hadn't before... he was wearing a doctor's coat.

"Hi"  He said politely to you. Suddenly, your hand hurt. You looked down at it... EEEEWWW! Your hand was all swollen.

"What in the world happened to my hand???!!!" You screeched while looking directly at your BFF who was looking guilty.

"I... when I was pulling you...you tripped...But it's not my fault! When you are thinking about something in your dreamland, you completely zone out everything! Even falling!  But I thought that it wasn't that bad since your mind didn't snap back to reality." She complained to you trying to get you to not be mad at her.

"Alright alright" you said, still looking at her.

"Ow!!!" You cried out, quickly looking back at your hand. The guy in the doctor's coat was moving your wrist around, "What did you just do?!" You yelled.

"I put your hand back in place. But, now you should come with me back to the hospital to get your hand setted." He pointed behind him to a hospital.

"Uuuh" you didn't really want to go because you were nervous.

"Come on. I'll take you" he said while smiling brightly. Wow! When he smiles... he looks perfect!

You looked back at your sister and best friend, they nodded you to go with him. He took your hand and raised an eyebrow, asking if it was alright.

"Sure, Oppa" you said with a smile on your face.

He held your hand tight and the two of you walked off towards the rising sun.

 

_________________

 

Subscribe, comment, and/or up vote if you liked it

 

If you have ideas, tell me. Maybe I can create a story out of them